Paulding.com

I am alittle slow on the uptake but I haven't had a chance to ask anyone on here if they knew what had happen on Buchanan Hwy. right before you get to bridge going towards Hiram Monday afternoon around 2:00? Some lady and police officers were looking down like a car might have went off road. When I got home I turned on scanner but I guess I missed it.

I am alittle slow on the uptake but I haven't had a chance to ask anyone on here if they knew what had happen on Buchanan Hwy. right before you get to bridge going towards Hiram Monday afternoon around 2:00? Some lady and police officers were looking down like a car might have went off road. When I got home I turned on scanner but I guess I missed it.

I wasn't aware that Buchanan Hwy went to Hiram.

• Like 1

Will someone tell me what an "uptake" is?

Well I always take Buchanan Hwy. when I go to Hiram. Ya'll are some smart mouth jokesters but I sure do Love my Paulding.com peeps. Now stop picking on me :acute:

I do too. I cut through Scoggins and go the back way.

In fact, a past member, Solo, told me about that way.