Paulding.com

Trump dumped...

I'm starting to like the guy.

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over 'inappropriate' comments

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

"His comment was inappropriate," said Erickson.

"It is unfortunate to have to disinvite him. But I just don't want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-dumped-conservative-event-atlanta-over-inappropriate-comments-045238667.html

I'm starting to like the guy.

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over 'inappropriate' comments

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

"His comment was inappropriate," said Erickson.

"It is unfortunate to have to disinvite him. But I just don't want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-dumped-conservative-event-atlanta-over-inappropriate-comments-045238667.html

I admire him for his honesty, where the rest of the pack hides their true feelings about women.

Real decency, CC, is owning up to your true feelings, and beliefs; not what you think people want to hear.

So, what you have left is a bunch of liars, for damn sure, coming to Georgia!

A bunch of small testical boys will lie to you in order to keep fighting over control of women's bodies.

The hair will be standing up on their backs.

elisehuchardbaboonfightweb.jpg?itok=F0sn

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

Run Forrest Trump, run!

He may have the biggest testicals, TJB; bercause he bowed out!

The rest of the 10 leading GOP candidates will still be fighting, here in GA. I wonder if Megyn will be able to pop her question to a few more of them???

Trump claimed she had blood coming out of her eyes, or blood coming out of her whatever.

Trump is leading here in Georgia, and he really doesn't have to come here.

Edited by The Postman

As a conservative just a shade to the right of Antonin Scalia (with a strong little-l libertarian streak), I think Erickson was stupid to disinvite Trump. In the first place, I read the comment, and as a woman, it would never have occurred to me to take the remark as they're taking it. In the second place, the whole point of gatherings like the Red State thingy is for people to learn about the candidates, and this isn't helping. Stupid move, IMHO.

Many have noted that Erickson is a Fox contributor, and many others have noted that Salem Communications (reportedly for moderate GOP candidates) now owns redstate.com. Whatev.

• Like 5

As a conservative just a shade to the right of Antonin Scalia (with a strong little-l libertarian streak), I think Erickson was stupid to disinvite Trump. In the first place, I read the comment, and as a woman, it would never have occurred to me to take the remark as they're taking it. In the second place, the whole point of gatherings like the Red State thingy is for people to learn about the candidates, and this isn't helping. Stupid move, IMHO.

Many have noted that Erickson is a Fox contributor, and many others have noted that Salem Communications (reportedly for moderate GOP candidates) now owns redstate.com. Whatev.

Youre letting all those female hormones cloud your mind. :p

Edited by CitizenCain

I dont like trumps stance on a lot of issues, and I will not be voting for him... that said, I find his speaking his mind and not cowering before anyone to be refreshing. I cant stand SJW's and Megyn Kelly has proved herself to be one.

Yea , social justice what an absurd concept.

It certainly is.

I seriously doubt Trump will be the Republican nominee and I don't think he'll run as an independent. I also think he's an ass but he's an ass making some good points. His choice of harsh language is stupid and not representative of what a presidential candidate should be. It's possible to make the same points he's making without the harsh language.

• Like 1

No just a concept upheld by absurd people.

It certainly is.

I seriously doubt Trump will be the Republican nominee and I don't think he'll run as an independent. I also think he's an ass but he's an ass making some good points. His choice of harsh language is stupid and not representative of what a presidential candidate should be. It's possible to make the same points he's making without the harsh language.

I dont mind the harsh language, frankly I like the idea of a president willing to say "F*** Y**!" to people... Would be kinda nice to see a president say that to Iran... My issue with Trump is merely his stance on issues. Nothing more.

No just a concept upheld by absurd people.

I dont mind the harsh language, frankly I like the idea of a president willing to say "F*** Y**!" to people... Would be kinda nice to see a president say that to Iran... My issue with Trump is merely his stance on issues. Nothing more.

I agree. I don't think he's as conservative as he is pretending to be.

Edited by cptlo306

I agree. I don't think he's as conservative as he is pretending to be.

He isnt. He supports gun control and universal Healthcare, he has been quite open about his past support of Hillary Clinton. I cant get behind anyone who supports these things.

I can't believe you said that!!! I am so reporting this post!!! You beast!!! :sobbinghysterically:

:D

CC's poll number continues to rise, mei lan, even though you scolded him! :good:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by The Postman

It certainly is.

Hell, harsh language is the hallmark of most Republican candidates. Most on the right accept it as red meat. Examples would include: folks like Huckabee, Santorum, Fiorina, Cruz, etc. They're just not as good at it as Trump.

pubby

pubby

Hell, harsh language is the hallmark of most Republican candidates. Most on the right accept it as red meat. Examples would include: folks like Huckabee, Santorum, Fiorina, Cruz, etc. They're just not as good at it as Trump.

pubby

pubby

Examples?

First, like I said, they aren't as good as Trump's ...

And being relatively lazy, I went for the easy documentation ... i.e. the statements that these folks have said that have earned a 'pants on fire' rating from politifact: Here are pants on fire links for Huckabee, Santorum, Fiorina and Cruz,

For instance, here is Ted Cruz in his one of several on that list: Ted Cruz ...

Says the Democrats told the Catholic Church that they’ll use federal powers to shut down church charities and hospitals if the church doesn’t change its beliefs.

I mean that is absolutely stupid and I don't know of any Democrat who has such a poor opinion of the first amendment. That said, some of those on the right - literally going back to the first 'right wing' party - the Whigs - have all had much greater problems with the first Amendment (Alien and sedition act.)

pubby

And being relatively lazy, I went for the easy documentation ... i.e. the statements that these folks have said that have earned a 'pants on fire' rating from politifact: Here are pants on fire links for Huckabee, Santorum, Fiorina and Cruz,

Says the Democrats told the Catholic Church that they’ll use federal powers to shut down church charities and hospitals if the church doesn’t change its beliefs.

I mean that is absolutely stupid and I don't know of any Democrat who has such a poor opinion of the first amendment. That said, some of those on the right - literally going back to the first 'right wing' party - the Whigs - have all had much greater problems with the first Amendment (Alien and sedition act.)

pubby

If you consider most of those as 'harsh language' then you really need to get out more.

• Like 2

He apparently thinks Democrats don't lie. I used politifact to find the pants on fire lies some Democrats have told a few posts above. Obama has told a lot of lies.

True but attempting to discuss that with him would be a pointless exercise.

• Like 2

Eric E. never liked Trump, Eric called Trump's run preposterous when he announced. That is paraphrased but real close. I think Eric is full of it himself most of the time anyways, though he is very informed, so I listen to his show almost daily.

• Like 1

He apparently thinks Democrats don't lie. I used politifact to find the pants on fire lies some Democrats have told a few posts above. Obama has told a lot of lies.

Republicans like to control women all the way down the line. They even like for their Corporate buddies to have a Privater Dancer

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=C211US0D20150710&p=private+dancer

And they've been horrible and HARSH;

Here is one of Obama's:

Barack Obama

"What I have done -- and this is unprecedented ... is I've said to each agency ... 'look at regulations that are already on the books and if they don't make sense, let's get rid of them.'"

The lie????

It is not unprecedented at all. Every elected official reviews - or ought to review rules and regulations as that is a key part of their job ... especially since corrupt government, by way of payoffs, often create disturbing rules that benefit a benefactor.

pubby

PS: One of Obama's fear mongering lies was .... drumroll ...

"Mitt Romney is going to fire Big Bird" ... because of Mitt Romney's promise to cut/eliminate Public Broadcasting.

And they've been horrible and HARSH;

Here is one of Obama's:

Barack Obama

"What I have done -- and this is unprecedented ... is I've said to each agency ... 'look at regulations that are already on the books and if they don't make sense, let's get rid of them.'"

The lie????

It is not unprecedented at all. Every elected official reviews - or ought to review rules and regulations as that is a key part of their job ... especially since corrupt government, by way of payoffs, often create disturbing rules that benefit a benefactor.

pubby

PS: One of Obama's fear mongering lies was .... drumroll ...

"Mitt Romney is going to fire Big Bird" ... because of Mitt Romney's promise to cut/eliminate Public Broadcasting.

Your post is a sorry attempt to downplay the lies Obama has told that are listed on Politifact. Need I remind you that you said earlier, "There is nothing more harsh than a lie." I guess you left off, "unless it's told by a Democrat."

• Like 2

Zorro:

I didn't go into the series of misogynistic statements like, conception doesn't happen in a rape because of some such (our own former Congressman) or that the 47 percent who receive government benefits (including your military retirement, btw) marks you as a taker in the world view of your leaders. (I know that they give you a bye for taking your monthly check because, well, you are justified because you're part of the grand plan to starve the beast.)

But since you brought up Obama ... I mean the lies like "he can't be president because he wasn't born here, he's Kenyan" is a vicious lie (incidentally endorsed by Trump, who appears to have gotten away with that whopper.). Or that he is Muslim ... another lie ... or that he's the anti-Christ, race-baiter or communist ... all lies that are couched in opinions and protected by Sullivan v. NYTimes because of the rhetorical value.

But it is not just about Obama that are among the sicking lies proffered by Republicans ... it is the statements that a father of two prepubescent daughters had plans to open sex shoppes in Dallas, Hiram, Rockmart, Cartersville and Bremen ... or that the US Marshall is looking for you because you know Bill Carruth and he's going to lock you up if you know him or support him ... or whatever that crap was all about.

There are the obamacare lies too ... like Death Panels ... or the lies surrounding the Iranian non-proliferation treaty that involves the rest of the world ... that are all lied about in terms designed to heighten tensions, hatred and prospect for war. The last several wars we've entered were also based on lies about weapons of mass destruction. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of lies were lost by these pernicious lies.

I mean it is almost enough for me to envision our future being one where the Capitol building is in rubble, the White House a burnt out shell and a Republican President stands before the former with a sign that reads "Mission Accomplished" as he gives a speech about how we prevailed in the final war and congratulates the remaining five million Americans still living on their victory. Of course that final war was fought over a lie too.

pubby

Zorro:

I didn't go into the series of misogynistic statements like, conception doesn't happen in a rape because of some such (our own former Congressman) or that the 47 percent who receive government benefits (including your military retirement, btw) marks you as a taker in the world view of your leaders. (I know that they give you a bye for taking your monthly check because, well, you are justified because you're part of the grand plan to starve the beast.)

But since you brought up Obama ... I mean the lies like "he can't be president because he wasn't born here, he's Kenyan" is a vicious lie (incidentally endorsed by Trump, who appears to have gotten away with that whopper.). Or that he is Muslim ... another lie ... or that he's the anti-Christ, race-baiter or communist ... all lies that are couched in opinions and protected by Sullivan v. NYTimes because of the rhetorical value.

But it is not just about Obama that are among the sicking lies proffered by Republicans ... it is the statements that a father of two prepubescent daughters had plans to open sex shoppes in Dallas, Hiram, Rockmart, Cartersville and Bremen ... or that the US Marshall is looking for you because you know Bill Carruth and he's going to lock you up if you know him or support him ... or whatever that crap was all about.

There are the obamacare lies too ... like Death Panels ... or the lies surrounding the Iranian non-proliferation treaty that involves the rest of the world ... that are all lied about in terms designed to heighten tensions, hatred and prospect for war. The last several wars we've entered were also based on lies about weapons of mass destruction. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of lies were lost by these pernicious lies.

I mean it is almost enough for me to envision our future being one where the Capitol building is in rubble, the White House a burnt out shell and a Republican President stands before the former with a sign that reads "Mission Accomplished" as he gives a speech about how we prevailed in the final war and congratulates the remaining five million Americans still living on their victory. Of course that final war was fought over a lie too.

pubby

The ObamaCare lies like, if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it? How did that work out for everyone who liked the plan they had, but lost them because they didn't meet the minimum coverage requirements ObamaCare mandated, but individuals didn't need? The only thing affordable about ObamaCare are the premiums, but the deductibles and co-insurance make it more unaffordable in comparison to what many already had. People are better off taking what they would be spending on premiums and putting the money instead in an HSA. The Democrats lied through their asses on how great this "reform" would be for people. Let's not forget the BS coming from the left how this health care "reform" would create jobs. What's really hysterical is how you bought into this BS from the very beginning.

• Like 3

The ObamaCare lies like, if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it? How did that work out for everyone who liked the plan they had, but lost them because they didn't meet the minimum coverage requirements ObamaCare mandated, but individuals didn't need? The only thing affordable about ObamaCare are the premiums, but the deductibles and co-insurance make it more unaffordable in comparison to what many already had. People are better off taking what they would be spending on premiums and putting the money instead in an HSA. The Democrats lied through their asses on how great this "reform" would be for people. Let's not forget the BS coming from the left how this health care "reform" would create jobs. What's really hysterical is how you bought into this BS from the very beginning.

ann-coulter.jpg?w=636&h=409

“No doctors who went to an American medical school will be accepting Obamacare”Ann Coulter.

I think she must have been drunk, E Z!

Does 'anyone' (one of your favorite words) really believes we still have doctors in the US that went to a US medical school?

Edited by The Postman

So it looks like in the pants on fire category it's Democrats 1 Republicans 499.

pubby

You really make me laugh sometimes. Cruz stupid? Really? You do know that Ted graduated cum laude from Princeton University and magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. He served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist on the U.S. Supreme Court. He was the first Hispanic ever to clerk for the Chief Justice of the United States. Stupid folks don't do that. He is a great candidate and will fix what Obama has messed up if it can be fixed.

You really make me laugh sometimes. Cruz stupid? Really? You do know that Ted graduated cum laude from Princeton University and magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. He served as a law clerk to Chief Justice William Rehnquist on the U.S. Supreme Court. He was the first Hispanic ever to clerk for the Chief Justice of the United States. Stupid folks don't do that. He is a great candidate and will fix what Obama has messed up if it can be fixed.

Amazing what legacy privileges and rich well connected parents can do for you. How do you think Duba got into Harvard ?

Amazing what legacy privileges and rich well connected parents can do for you. How do you think Duba got into Harvard ?

The same way AlGore did?

Except Mr. Bush's GPA was a LOT higher than AlGore's, lest you want to take off on one of your ignorant rants about POTUS43.

Oh, FYI, Mr. Cruz didn't have wealthy, connected parents. His admission to the Ivy League schools was on his own merits.

The same way AlGore did?

Except Mr. Bush's GPA was a LOT higher than AlGore's, lest you want to take off on one of your ignorant rants about POTUS43.

Oh, FYI, Mr. Cruz didn't have wealthy, connected parents. His admission to the Ivy League schools was on his own merits.

Isn't it how amazing it is when a Republican went to an Ivy League school, someone on the left will automatically assume it's because he came from wealth and privilege? Then at the same time, they forget about the liberal politicians like Gore.

There's no two ways about it. Georgia, for one state, is tired of bull chit, and has Trump at 30% in Georgia polls. Jeb Bush is next in line, at 17%. And, that is today's rate. Trump didn't come to Atlanta to be with the politicians. He was busy telling it like it is.

Politicians lie about the war on women. Gralla warfare is like that. Trump knows their's Power In The Blood!

It's the Gospel.

Edited by The Postman