Paulding.com

East Paulding makes the news !

Hey guess what everyone? Just a FYI, the East Paulding MS sign has been fixed to spell "here" correctly now. And was fixed the day it was brought to the schools attention.
Yeah, it was funny and we all got a little chuckle out of it.
Ok, now can we get over it?
You can all rest assured, the education is fine at EPMS. I can promise you, the janitor that put the letters up on the sign is not also the English teacher and is also not teaching our kids how to spell.
Really, it was funny, but let's move on.

• Like 5

What a load of manure. Someone screwed up, fixed it and it's all over the the news? This is so ridiculous, gotta love social media. I'll sleep better tonite for sure knowing that no one else makes mistakes. And no, I don't care that it was on a school sign, I seriously doubt the principal or a teacher did it. Why don't we all go out of our way to make the person who did it feel just as stupid as we can, point fingers and throw stones? I taught my kids not to do those things, but what do I know?

It's time to move on.

• Like 8

I have been over it since Monday night. Yay thanks to the asshole parent that started circulating it, talking about the spelling error. Well, it is spelled perfectly fine, it is a grammatical error, so perhaps you should take a seat in class next to your middle school child.

• Like 7

I have been over it since Monday night. Yay thanks to the asshole parent that started circulating it, talking about the spelling error. Well, it is spelled perfectly fine, it is a grammatical error, so perhaps you should take a seat in class next to your middle school child.

Boom!

• Like 1

The stupidest people are the ones who fail to see that this could have been a set up. Even when I was in school, which was a long time ago, my teachers would test my awareness, perception, and comprehension skill.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to take a picture of this sign, and not realize it might be a test. :pardon:

I

Well,,, if they didn't say Paulding County Georgia,,, tell everyone it was the Paulding County in Ohio... Let those liberal buggers deal with it!!!

People in Ohio can't be fooled as easily, with a sign board. They know better than to fall for the trick, and won't take pictures while laughing at at the person who got one over on them. The creator of the sign is having the biggest laugh. :rofl:

My bad, I forgot to give credit to the friend that posted it on Facebook.

I pray your friend don't ever make a mistake, because evidently she has never made one, so it would probably make her go crazy.

Just saying

• Like 1

It was on the news again this morning and they made sure to let it be known that it was Paulding co. in Dallas Ga.....ok we had a chuckle ..with all the bull cheese and problems we have to deal with who the heck cares? I know and admit I make lots of spelling mistakes..and I have yet to meet a perfect person who has not...ok can we move on to something that really matters?

• Like 1

I pray your friend don't ever make a mistake, because evidently she has never made one, so it would probably make her go crazy.

Just saying

Huh? I'm thinking you missed the point. He is saying that it was funny for a second, but time to move on. I'm not sure how you got anything more out of it.