Paulding.com

Jury Selection Is Under Way For Trial Of Alabama Killer - Douglasville

Yeah, they cleaned him up real good for court and claimed he had a seizure, that's why he hit the woman twice and then ran over her.

Thanks, Lo!

I was beginning to think nobody, but myself, picked up on that.

It just seems that because the woman was black that people don't seem to care, as much, around here. I know that all lives matter, but it seems that I have much more freedom to talk about how much a police officer's life matters.

Thanks, Lo!

I was beginning to think nobody, but myself, picked up on that.

It just seems that because the woman was black that people don't seem to care, as much, around here. I know that all lives matter, but it seems that I have much more freedom to talk about how much a police officer's life matters.

You got to be freakin' kidding me. What gives you the idea people around here don't care about what happened to that poor woman?

• Like 2

You got to be freakin' kidding me. What gives you the idea people around here don't care about what happened to that poor woman?

It seemed that you didn't care to reply until I started freakin kidding you, E Z, in your opinion.

I kid you not.

She was a grandmother killed in front of her grandchild and daughter. This is a sad story but given Douglas County's history, a conviction is going to be hard to achieve.

• Like 2

She was a grandmother killed in front of her grandchild and daughter. This is a sad story but given Douglas County's history, a conviction is going to be hard to achieve.

I think their jury selection is going to prove just that, D V b P!

I'll bet there will be more white people on the jury.

Statistically jury should be about 53% black. Have no doubt they will get a conviction. Life sentence for him. Douglasville is a lot different now. Earl is gone and most of his cronies are too. Phil is not running again, and me thinks Chris is out real soon.

Statistically jury should be about 53% black. Have no doubt they will get a conviction. Life sentence for him. Douglasville is a lot different now. Earl is gone and most of his cronies are too. Phil is not running again, and me thinks Chris is out real soon.

There is a world if difference sense the Thief (DA), McDade quit his larceny after trust, and got lost.

Edited by The Postman