Paulding.com

Paulding schools

It's all over FB. Could it have been photoshopped?

You could be right, maybe it was photoshopped - I don't know. If it is for real, obviously being on a "school" sign for everyone to see is not a good thing.

I will say though that I consider myself a decent speller; however, I still make mistakes. I know better but I sometimes type "your" when I really mean "you're". :) Very embarrassing when I do this. Is that the correct spelling of embarrassing? :)

• Like 1

You could be right, maybe it was photoshopped - I don't know. If it is for real, obviously being on a "school" sign for everyone to see is not a good thing.

I will say though that I consider myself a decent speller; however, I still make mistakes. I know better but I sometimes type "your" when I really mean "you're". :) Very embarrassing when I do this. Is that the correct spelling of embarrassing? :)

I'm not a photoshop expert but after looking at it closely, if it is photoshopped they did a good job.

I heard that the school custodian had changed the sign because the staff was overwhelmed trying to get everything done.

If that is true it kind of feels icky that he has been humiliated all over facebook.

• Like 3

I heard that the school custodian had changed the sign because the staff was overwhelmed trying to get everything done.

If that is true it kind of feels icky that he has been humiliated all over facebook.

And the custodian doesn't even work for the school district, right?

• Like 1

I feel bad for whoever it was that did it. I can't imagine if every mistake I've ever made in life was made into a meme and spread around Facebook. This one misspelling is hardly a representation of all of Paulding County Schools.

• Like 5

I feel bad for whoever it was that did it. I can't imagine if every mistake I've ever made in life was made into a meme and spread around Facebook. This one misspelling is hardly a representation of all of Paulding County Schools.

But, you know it just adds fuel to the fire.

I hate that it has fed into the public school vs homeschool vs priviet school "debate."

When I was student teaching, I wrote the term public works on the blackboard, or so I thought. However, I forgot the l in public. Needless to say, I was embarrassed.

Edited by TJB
  • Like 3

Lighten up folks. You have to admit it is funny. I was at a horseshow in Booneville, MS a couple of years ago and the sign at the Huddle House (which is pretty much the only damn thing in Booneville) read " Two Sausage and Gravy Biskets $2.99". Not a play on words they were serious. Now that's funny. I still eight there.

• Like 3