Paulding.com

Vicious Growling Dog, Named Maximus, Shot To Death.

How can a report conflict with what's on film that much, without it being a bold face lie.

I don't even let my dogs go outside, anymore, because I fear for their lives.

The cop was calling friendly to the dog, who was wagging his tail. The on'y sound I heard was the cop calling the dog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by The Postman

Absolutely, afcs!

And, if there is a group of cops they get together, before they leave the scene of the activity, to fabricate a story, and then wright it down on the report.

Two cops lied in favor of the cop indited for murder, and they got away with it because the Grand Jury didn't indite them.

OK so Maximus was a black dog of African American decent? WTH is the wanna be Panther in the front of the video holding up a black power fist for? I want to ban all fist from government buildings and state funded properties because it is a sign of racism and hate. Besides it hurts my feelings.

• Like 2

OK so Maximus was a black dog of African American decent? WTH is the wanna be Panther in the front of the video holding up a black power fist for? I want to ban all fist from government buildings and state funded properties because it is a sign of racism and hate. Besides it hurts my feelings.

I like that idea, Sw, but I didn't see the sign (fist). There's two video's, which one are you referring to?

Oh, after going back into the second video, I caught it.

I didn't make the connection, until you brought it to my attention.

Thanks!

Edited by The Postman