Paulding.com

Call to Action: Demand use of force laws

Does law enforcement have carte blanche over our lives? Are they judge, jury and executioner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leAhcF8tDqg&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

Is law enforcement free to control us? Absolutely

They don't thank we should be able to defend ourselves, by any means, and they can stop us, at will, and put their hands on us. I just hope that body cameras can help us defend ourselves even if it is after our death.

D V b P,

That ignorant Son Of A Beach makes me madder n hell. He admits that two other citizens were cited for telling him that his lights are to bright, and insists that they are not, against 3 witnesses.

Who the hell does he think he is? Zuice?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does the American people reward this kind of control of us, while our cloths are made in places like Bangladesh?

What are we?

In Bangladesh, where a clothing factory collapsed and killed 1,000 workers, who were paid $2.00 a day for their work, our own business men make a lot of money.

But guess what, Cops don't bother people like that.

Edited by The Postman

As disturbing as these killings are it's the Prosecutor's and the Grand Juries that condone it and call it justified that should worry us most of all.

You've got that right, C C!

Judges should be elected by the public, and never appointed by the Government.

But, even that can result in people, who believe they should be controlled (like by martial law), electing Judges who like martial law.

WOW! I'm speechless

How could that happen?

This is a little different, low, but it happens something like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People think I'm crazy, low, and the only thing that scares me is that mentally ill people may get shot to death in front of children.

My policy is not to talk to police, when they have their guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Edited by The Postman

I do not for one minute believe that the officer feared for his life after he tazered the boy. It took how many shots to kill an unarmed 17 YO, one directly in the head?

What kind of person wants to kill a kid anyway?

I do not for one minute believe that the officer feared for his life after he tazered the boy. It took how many shots to kill an unarmed 17 YO, one directly in the head?

What kind of person wants to kill a kid anyway?

Lo,

What cause the boy to even move was the electric charge going through his body.

I don't care if a cop blinds you, with a blow torch. lay there and take it.

Police are tyrants. They are judge, jury, and executioner. They kill an innocent and don't care. Let one of them get killed and the country cries foul. Double standards apply people. The Jews thought that it would blow over in the thirties, see how well that worked for them.

Police are tyrants. They are judge, jury, and executioner. They kill an innocent and don't care. Let one of them get killed and the country cries foul. Double standards apply people. The Jews thought that it would blow over in the thirties, see how well that worked for them.

I don't think the country is crying foul as much as conservatives, and Christians, right here in this area of the country is.

They defy all odds of me being right about cops, and you know I can't be that wrong. They would have Pubby to throw me into a locked up forum, where I couldn't even talk to you, if you didn't unlock the forum.

If I'm wrong, in the materials I post, it's not that close to 100 %. But, my piers would have you to believe I'm clost to that mark.

Edited by The Postman

I watched the video in the OP and yes the cop was an asshole and he should have been criminally charged. At the same time the kid should have just given the cop his drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance as he was instructed to do. Instead they kid challenged the cop's authority and the cop pushed back and escalated things. Had the kid complied, the kid would have gotten nothing more than a ticket that he could have challenged in court.

The lesson is not to act like a you're an expert on the law when pulled over by the police and challenge them. Just comply, take the ticket, and challenge it in court.

BTW in Michigan it is a violation of the motor vehicle code to flash your high beams on and off at oncoming traffic, even if it is to let them know their brights are one. Most likely the cop had his high beams on deliberately to get people to do what the kid did. He pulled two others over earlier and gave them tickets.

Edited by El Zorro

The cop had no reason to question the kid, and it shouldn't even be considered a traffic stop. The kid was actually free to go after the cop told him the reason for the stop. The cop admits that two other witness were saying his lights were to bright.

The cop was a roge.

A decent cop would simply not do this. Being back on active duty after that is as dangerous as hell to citizens.

Here is a man who had to teach a dumb cop the law.

Edited by The Postman

I watched the video in the OP and yes the cop was an asshole and he should have been criminally charged. At the same time the kid should have just given the cop his drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance as he was instructed to do. Instead they kid challenged the cop's authority and the cop pushed back and escalated things. Had the kid complied, the kid would have gotten nothing more than a ticket that he could have challenged in court.

The lesson is not to act like a you're an expert on the law when pulled over by the police and challenge them. Just comply, take the ticket, and challenge it in court.

BTW in Michigan it is a violation of the motor vehicle code to flash your high beams on and off at oncoming traffic, even if it is to let them know their brights are one. Most likely the cop had his high beams on deliberately to get people to do what the kid did. He pulled two others over earlier and gave them tickets.

I suppose that is a lesson to others because the kid was executed for flashing his lights at a cop that knew his patrol vehicle was an issue due to being notified by other drivers.

I suppose that is a lesson to others because the kid was executed for flashing his lights at a cop that knew his patrol vehicle was an issue due to being notified by other drivers.

I'll repeat myself; what the officer did was a crime. However, if the kid had chosen to just give his documents to the officer instead of arguing with him, he'd be alive today. Do you disagree?

A small percentage in any profession are idiots and make it more difficult for the good ones. Like I do with everyone, I will give any police officer I encounter the respect and benefit of the doubt that I would want from them until or unless their actions change my mind. Most officers I have met have been professional and respectful. However, I have run across a few of them who have been questionable. The risk of absolute power corrupting absolutely is always a possibility.......in anyone or any profession.

• Like 3

I'll repeat myself; what the officer did was a crime. However, if the kid had chosen to just give his documents to the officer instead of arguing with him, he'd be alive today. Do you disagree?

If the cop hadn't committed a crime the kid would be alive today, E Z?

• Like 1

A small percentage in any profession are idiots and make it more difficult for the good ones. Like I do with everyone, I will give any police officer I encounter the respect and benefit of the doubt that I would want from them until or unless their actions change my mind. Most officers I have met have been professional and respectful. However, I have run across a few of them who have been questionable. The risk of absolute power corrupting absolutely is always a possibility.......in anyone or any profession.

You don't go around respecting people in the process of committing a crime, mtm! I don't care who they are. Giving people the benefit of a doubt will kill you quicker than standing up for your rights.

I don't give anyone, who is in the process on criminal activity, the benefit of a doubt, Sir!

It's against the law to drive with bright lights, where several citizens have told you your light are too bright.

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

You've admitted twice that what the officer did was a crime. I'm stunned that you made such an admission even though the officer was cleared and is back on the job. This may be a first for you, EZ.

The kid was ordered to lay down next to the roadway, putting him in harm's way. It seems to me the officer was intent on escalating the situation no matter what the kid did. I can't say one way or the other if the kid would still be alive.

I do think anytime an incident results in a death, especially by firearms, the officer should be drug tested.

This is why there should be no code of silence in law enforcement. If the "good" cops don't reveal the "bad" cops, how good are they really? If you see something and don't say anything you are just as guilty.

This is why there should be no code of silence in law enforcement. If the "good" cops don't reveal the "bad" cops, how good are they really? If you see something and don't say anything you are just as guilty.

I don't think it's the cops who are at fault for protecting each other by fraudulent means. I think it's an administration issue, D V b P!

Consider the Florida State Patrol who cough a cop driving 120 mph. just trying to get to his off duty job on time. After his arrest the State Patrol officer was the one in the most trouble. The State Patrol officer was demoted, and accused of being a rat. In fact, 26 different police agencies started harassing her.

There is no public trust of cops, and I'll be damned if I will give this kind of official the benefit of a doubt, like marvinthemartin, thinks is appropriate.

Edited by The Postman

You've admitted twice that what the officer did was a crime. I'm stunned that you made such an admission even though the officer was cleared and is back on the job. This may be a first for you, EZ.

The kid was ordered to lay down next to the roadway, putting him in harm's way. It seems to me the officer was intent on escalating the situation no matter what the kid did. I can't say one way or the other if the kid would still be alive.

I do think anytime an incident results in a death, especially by firearms, the officer should be drug tested.

The cop is guilty no matter how you cut it, but you also have to admit had the kid just complied when the cop asked for his documents, the kid would be alive today.

There seems to be a growing trend in this country with teens and young adults wanting to challenge police officers when they get pulled over. Look at how many use their cell phones and then post the videos of them challenging the officer's authority to enforce traffic laws.

The cop is guilty no matter how you cut it, but you also have to admit had the kid just complied when the cop asked for his documents, the kid would be alive today.

There seems to be a growing trend in this country with teens and young adults wanting to challenge police officers when they get pulled over. Look at how many use their cell phones and then post the videos of them challenging the officer's authority to enforce traffic laws.

The kid is a dead hero.

But, I understand what you are saying, E Z! It's better to be a live coward than a dead hero.

Well, the kid was young, and did have many years to live, but what kind of life? This country is not made up of live cowards, Sir! We have freedom of speech, and freedom of silence. We don't have to provide documents to anyone, unless we are reasonably suspected of committing a crime.

Young people are learning that it's important to stand up for your rights, even at the possibility of death.

Enforcing traffic laws doesn't include asking people if you can search their vehicle, or stopping someone without providing a sufficient reason. It doesn't include asking a citizen to identify themselves unless they are being detained for a sufficient reason.

What we need is more young blood like the kids you are referring to. They are not push overs like cops had rather deal with.

Stand up kids, and protect your rights, which were fought so hard for by your American forefathers. You don't owe loyalty to cops who are asking you to relinquish any of your God given rights; not even in the slightest.

Edited by The Postman