Jump to content

Public Records Search

Recommended Posts

You can look up things at the Cobb County Superior Court Clerk's website, but it's only going to show if the case was bound over to Superior Court. As far as I know there is no way to look up State Court cases.

The only thing you can do in Paulding is look at the Sheriff's website, but they don't do a very good job of updating. They don't even put charges on some and they have stopped updating when the person is released. Seems like a County employee is slacking on the job!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to the courthouse in person and search records in each court. If the person has ever served time in a state facility you can look it up on Ga. Dept. of Corrections. (Inmate Query)This isn`t 100% accurate.but almost. I know of at least one who served state time in Paulding but it is not on Ga.DOC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...