Paulding.com

Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor

"For it," UCSD Muslim student exclaims in agreement with Hezbollah and their leader's view of all the Jews gathering for their extermination. I use to think that ignorance bred hatred, but we are seeing more and more of these zealots are indeed educated.

Education and pedigree do not combat indoctrination; On the contrary, this college campus reinforces these views. What campus would allow students to organize under the moniker "Hitler Youth Week"?

Its an old story, but its an eye opener...

- Jamie

Edited by Jamie Weaver
  • Like 1

Funny thing......her voice certainly didn't have any middle eastern accents or inflections. Sounded more like Brooklyn to me.

As ugly as she is, maybe she's one of the virgins the jihadists are expecting in heaven.

Funny thing......her voice certainly didn't have any middle eastern accents or inflections. Sounded more like Brooklyn to me.

As ugly as she is, maybe she's one of the virgins the jihadists are expecting in heaven.

If that sounded "Brooklyn" to you........you don't know from Brooklyn.

• Like 1

Now that Americans will be using Turkey as a base to fight ISIS, I predict an incerase in terrorism here and overseas.

You are right, of course, CR!

Live by the sword, die by the sword

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjABahUKEwjmkJSBgPfGAhVFig0KHcjbCMM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FLive_by_the_sword%2C_die_by_the_sword&ei=ReGzVabaN8WUNsi3o5gM&usg=AFQjCNH5zVC9QcE7Idp-U3FlZR-fGetwSA&sig2=6Qky4rEdGjQb1_-A0k2fjQ

Actually, the virgins will probably be all male.

• Like 1

If someone started acting like Moses, in the United States, he would be killed before he could get his shoes on. If he threatened one of our police officers with that stick, they would stick it up his arse.

220px-VictoryOLord.JPG

Edited by The Postman