Paulding.com

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "low life, SOB, scum of the earth, loser, murderer" graduated from Red Bank High School in Chattanooga. Graduated from the same high school that a dear childhood friend of mine's children attend.

I'm not sure which I hate most.   Muslims,   or,   their leftwing American apologists?

The religion of love. Seriously when are our leaders going to get their heads out of there ass and wake up. I don't give a damn about profiling or stereo typing. If that's what it takes then do it. I

Posted Images

I know that's bad, ABR, but there are only a few thousand if these terrorists in this country. The biggest threat to our safety is the hundreds of tghousands of right wing extremist terrorists, in this country

TP you are not that damn dumb. Quit poking the bears. :crazy:

TP you are not that damn dumb. Quit poking the bears. :crazy:

According to E Z, and ABR, I'd be poking the bears if I jumped on their bandwagon, and poked at the Muslims, and the ISIS supporters. They seem to think that few thousand is more dangers then the hundreds of thousands of Right Wing Extremists.

It didn't take but one of them to walk into church and kill nine members of it.

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

It would be an improvement if the left could stick to either of its double standards.

Personally, I think fellow Americans - even ones who wear Lynyrd Skynyrd shirts

- deserve some of the nuance and understanding so many reserve for Islam extremism.

But if you're going to take your zero tolerance for symbols of 19th century slavery so seriously,

maybe you should show the same myopic zealotry with regard to the forces who are enslaving people right now.

-- Jonah Goldberg

Another attack foiled:

MILAN (AP) — Two terror suspects arrested Wednesday who claimed allegiance to the Islamic State group had among their targets an Italian military base near the northern city of Brescia that has a U.S. military presence, prosecutors said.

http://news.yahoo.com/italian-police-arrest-2-terror-charges-074943497.html

Another attack foiled:

MILAN (AP) — Two terror suspects arrested Wednesday who claimed allegiance to the Islamic State group had among their targets an Italian military base near the northern city of Brescia that has a U.S. military presence, prosecutors said.

http://news.yahoo.com/italian-police-arrest-2-terror-charges-074943497.html

Thank you, Italians!

• Like 1

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A longtime al Qaeda operative and key figure in the so-called Khorasan Group, Muhsin al-Fadhli, was killed in a U.S. air strike while traveling in a vehicle in northwestern Syria two weeks ago, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.

He "was a senior al Qaeda facilitator who was among the few trusted al Qaeda leaders that received advanced notification of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks," Navy Captain Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-operative-muhsin-al-fadhli-killed-air-205024743.html

The more of these Muslim extremists we kill, the better.

Why go over there, to kill extremists, ABR? We'v got a hellava bunch of targets right here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjACahUKEwjVgbfTke_GAhXC6oAKHbl_A2Q&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2015%2F06%2F25%2Fus%2Ftally-of-attacks-in-us-challenges-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html&ei=B8KvVZXiOcLVgwS5_42gBg&usg=AFQjCNGKJW7G7JwHVA_QwE43jpLBPalvGw&sig2=DhfcXXGIH3-0GhZx1UV_QA

I just don't understand your principle, ABR, unless you are one of those born again Christians.

Edited by The Postman

I'll take that to meant that you don't understand me. I consider that to be a compliment. Thank you.

Edited by ApolloBeachRetiree

I'll take that to meant that you don't understand me. I consider that to be a compliment. Thank you.

Do you have a principle, in regard to the ratio (relative amount) of killings in the U.S. and abroad, of Americans by extremists, ABR? You are not isolating the smallest amount of extremists killings, because of some kind of prejudice against religion; are you?

Why ignore things in your own store and then buy what the Muslims are selling?

Edited by The Postman

The more of these Muslim extremists we kill, the better.

We? As in Canadians or Americans? Didn't your son opt out of the last war? That's mighty brave of you to offer the services of others. Services that you would not provide yourself.

• Like 2

Threatening note found on service member's car near Dobbins ARB

Posted: Jul 22, 2015 5:20 PM EDT

Updated: Jul 22, 2015 5:33 PM EDT

By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

MARIETTA, Ga. -

Police said they are investigating a threatening letter left on a car near Dobbins Air Reserve Base on Wednesday.

Police confirm the letter was found on service members vehicle in an office complex on Powers Ferry Road near the base. A photo of the letter was shared with FOX 5 News

The letter, written in all lower case, states:

dear american soldier,

death to you coward women child killer and all the american military

mohammad will show no mercy on you

attacks will come full force

death is to come to you

Cobb County Police said they are working with military police on the investigation.

Threatening note found on service member's car near Dobbins ARB

Posted: Jul 22, 2015 5:20 PM EDT

Updated: Jul 22, 2015 5:33 PM EDT

By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

MARIETTA, Ga. -

Police said they are investigating a threatening letter left on a car near Dobbins Air Reserve Base on Wednesday.

Police confirm the letter was found on service members vehicle in an office complex on Powers Ferry Road near the base. A photo of the letter was shared with FOX 5 News

The letter, written in all lower case, states:

dear american soldier,

death to you coward women child killer and all the american military

mohammad will show no mercy on you

attacks will come full force

death is to come to you

Cobb County Police said they are working with military police on the investigation.

I hope they find the author and give him his virgins.

Where your military service?

My lack of service was not for a lack of trying. I'm not a chickenhawk parading around as a warhawk. I don't ask anything of anyone that I don't ask of myself.

• Like 1

My lack of service was not for a lack of trying. I'm not a chickenhawk parading around as a warhawk. I don't ask anything of anyone that I don't ask of myself.

El Zorro is the secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega, COWA!

He is a California nobleman of Native Californian Spanish decent. I don't understand how he turned against his people.

Maybe he drank to much Don Diego Tequila.

201103221831424d89234e9ceb9.jpg