Paulding.com

Police Cars/Burned House - Hwy 92

On our way to the fireworks, towards Hiram, at about 9:00 tonight, there were several PCSO cars in a driveway on the left side of the road next to what appeared to be a house that had burned. This is right across from Morningside Drive. On the way home, about 10:10, they were still there but no longer had their flashing blue lights on.

Does anyone know what's going on?

I heard they found a 20 year old behind the house dead. Everybody thought it was the man that use to live there.

I think that was somewhere off Ridge Road--towards the other end of Ridge Road.

The place on Ridge Rd, which is a burned old single wide trailer. It burned at least 4-5 weeks ago or more. It seems like, anyway. But, there was a little 5th wheel trailer (I think it was a 5th wheel???)out back, to the right, where the man in his Mid 50's was staying, I guess. I've seen him cutting grass, recently. But, that man has been there for years!!! I'd see him 2 to 3 times a week walking to the store. But, yesterday I saw about 7 cars there. Didn't see anything really going on except for the men talking, looking at their clipboards, legal pads and/or writing tablets. No hearse, no coroner or ambulance, no fire rescue or anything.

Is 92 & Morningside remotely close to where the body was found on Ridge Road, or are the two completely different things?

92 and Morningside is closer to Hiram. Ridge Road is maybe a mile or so down 92. Close but not real close.