Paulding.com

TransRacial....... Yo El Zorro!

I wonder what those who think there is nothing wrong with this transgender thing would think if some people started identifying themselves as "transracial"?

Well.........here ya go.....

Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal revealed that their daughter Rachel Dolezal, 37, is white - not black, as she has claimed to be [\quote]

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html

I can't help but wonder what the motivation is,......

Edited by Blondiega1
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, it's about integrity and the truth, plain and simple. Please don't tell me my opinion is about "keeping people in their place," I'm telling you it's not, pubby.

What if she had married a black man and he believed she was of his race? Soon or later he would have caught on to all the things she has to do to look ethnic enough. I think everyone would have agre

I wanna be trans-species. I'm pretty sure I was meant to be a cat. Sleep 23 hours a day, wake up, eat, poop, go back to sleep.       Oh And this: (just because it's funny)  

Posted Images

Hey, if they are going to let a guy convert himself into a woman just because he "feels" more like a woman, then why can't a white woman "feel* black?

Heck, I think I'll "feel* unemployed even with my job and apply for benefits on top of my paycheck. No problem with that is there? Or maybe "feel" retired so I can start collecting Social Security.

Doctors will treat me for free if I "feel" I have coverage right?

Or "feel" that ISIS is a bunch of misunderstood loving people and invite them over for tea.

OMG - When will the Freaking madness stop. There is reality and then there is how you feel. How you feel cannot change reality and if we continue to promote that idea, then we're all freaking doomed.

• Like 3

Honesty isn't important to you?

How is she dishonest? It is not a big deal and no one except busy bodies care.

Only the NAACP has a stake in the matter. If they don't care, why should anyone else?

Uh...she says she's black but she is not. She's a liar.

No, she is choosing to live as a black person. Who cares except people that are looking for something to complain about over race? The NAACP doesn't care so why should you?

No, she is choosing to live as a black person. Who cares except people that are looking for something to complain about over race? The NAACP doesn't care so why should you?

She is choosing to live as a black person and I have no problem with that. But that doesn't mean she's not dishonest.

She is choosing to live as a black person and I have no problem with that. But that doesn't mean she's not dishonest.

How is she dishonest? She is living her life as she chooses and why would anyone else except busy bodies or people that want to make an issue of race care? The NAACP has no problem with it so why do you?

There was no test or anything. Why is it not a choice as to how she wants to have her hair or whatever?

Sigh. I am huge supporter of Caitlyn Jenner and trans people in general. I understand the explanation of science that leads people to be born feeling as if they are a different gender. That said, no. How dare she diminish the true plight of people who sincerely feel they are born in a different body than they should have been. This woman saw an opportunity for a paycheck and she lied.

• Like 4

How is she dishonest? She is living her life as she chooses and why would anyone else except busy bodies or people that want to make an issue of race care? The NAACP has no problem with it so why do you?

There was no test or anything. Why is it not a choice as to how she wants to have her hair or whatever?

OK...I'll try this one final time. If you say something that you know is not true then you are a liar and dishonest. She meets that definition.

Sigh. I am huge supporter of Caitlyn Jenner and trans people in general. I understand the explanation of science that leads people to be born feeling as if they are a different gender. That said, no. How dare she diminish the true plight of people who sincerely feel they are born in a different body than they should have been. This woman saw an opportunity for a paycheck and she lied.

Again, she chose to live as she wanted. The NAACP doesn't care so why should anyone else? It is a leap to assume she wanted a paycheck. Maybe she just wanted to live as she wants. People use sun tan lotion and tanning beds to look darker, but that doesn't make them a liar. This is a let and let live thing. No should care.

OK...I'll try this one final time. If you say something that you know is not true then you are a liar and dishonest. She meets that definition.

I will try this one final time too. She can chose to live as whatever she wants and it is no one's business except busy bodies. He choice and it is not up to you or anyone else to make that decision for her.

Edited by Peaches

Bingo!

Thank you.

• Like 1

Uh...she says she's black but she is not. She's a liar.

She has checked the box on job applications that she is black. Falsifying a job application or resume is grounds for termination with most employers. You are correct; it is lying so therefor her honesty and ethics are very questionable.

Again, she chose to live as she wanted. The NAACP doesn't care so why should anyone else? It is a leap to assume she wanted a paycheck. Maybe she just wanted to live as she wants. People use sun tan lotion and tanning beds to look darker, but that doesn't make them a liar. This is a let and let live thing. No should care.

I will try this one final time too. She can chose to live as whatever she wants and it is no one's business except busy bodies. He choice and it is not up to you or anyone else to make that decision for her.

In other words, it's ok to lie if that's how you want to live. Got it.

Well.........here ya go.....

Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal revealed that their daughter Rachel Dolezal, 37, is white - not black, as she has claimed to be [\quote]

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3121061/Local-NAACP-leader-professor-African-studies-outed-WHITE-parents-convincing-community-black-years.html

I can't help but wonder what the motivation is,......

I saw that a couple of days ago. I found one article where she put her picture on FB stating she was going natural with her hair and it was an Afro. Her natural hair is straight when you look at her high school pictures. She's a liar.

Bingo!

Thank you.

It will be interesting to see if the NAACP let's her keep her job and if the city allows her to keep her position on the committee representing the black populace.

How is she dishonest? It is not a big deal and no one except busy bodies care.

Only the NAACP has a stake in the matter. If they don't care, why should anyone else?

She is a serial LIAR who has faked multiple hate crimes :

http://www.kulr8.com/story/29299054/parents-of-spokane-naacp-president-claim-shes-misrepresenting-her-ethnicity#pq=D8hZkp

8)

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 1

How can one lie about the color of their character?

It's obvious that a lot of us have different colors in our background, as for as skin pigment. But, if I want to put on some Coppertone, it's my business.

8754-2.jpg

Edited by The Postman

CHbGLtBWwAA6lmX.jpg

With a little tar, ABR, you can be black, Baby!

https://youtu.be/P7RWVyxs_vg

I'm gonna learn you how to talk to spectubble folks. :friends:

What's your address, ABR? I might drop in, when I'm down that way.

May I bring a little toast, when I come to see you? I'm still the same person, who came to see you before. And, even though you are older; I'm still older. In fact, you might have to hold the door open for me.

Edited by The Postman

With a little tar, ABR, you can be black, Baby!

https://youtu.be/P7RWVyxs_vg

I'm gonna learn you how to talk to spectubble folks. :friends:

What's your address, ABR? I might drop in, when I'm down that way.

May I bring a little toast, when I come to see you? I'm still the same person, who came to see you before. And, even though you are older; I'm still older. In fact, you might have to hold the door open for me.

Tried to send a PM but msg said you can't receive any messages.

Maybe she is but she has not been charged. Do you have information that she is guilty? Or are you just making an assumption? I realize there may be enough smoke here to assume there is a fire, but let's do the same with George Zimmerman, too.

Maybe she is but she has not been charged. Do you have information that she is guilty? Or are you just making an assumption? I realize there may be enough smoke here to assume there is a fire, but let's do the same with George Zimmerman, too.

Zimmerman was tried and found not guilty.

How about the fact that she abused the justice system by making up false hate crimes.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/06/did_rachel_dolezal_not_only_fake_her_race_but_fake_hate_crimes_too.html

Question...If she was a Republican, would you still defend her?

• Like 1

Yep. Everything is political to her.

Are you kidding me? This is nothing to do with politics on my part. Where did I say anything about politics? I believe you were the one that brought that into this. Unless you have proof those hate crimes were fake, then you are speculating. Maybe they were. Maybe she did make all that up. If that is true she broke the law and I say prosecute her. Just because she chooses to live as a black person is not a reason to crucify her. Race is a social construct and people make that decision, even changing racial identity, each day. Live and let live. Until she has been charged, there is nothing here. I will say again that maybe there is a whole of smoke here that shows a fire somewhere, but until then, who really cares? She is not running for office and it is private matter with the NAACP.

Are you kidding me? This is nothing to do with politics on my part. Where did I say anything about politics? I believe you were the one that brought that into this. Unless you have proof those hate crimes were fake, then you are speculating. Maybe they were. Maybe she did make all that up. If that is true she broke the law and I say prosecute her. Just because she chooses to live as a black person is not a reason to crucify her. Race is a social construct and people make that decision, even changing racial identity, each day. Live and let live. Until she has been charged, there is nothing here. I will say again that maybe there is a whole of smoke here that shows a fire somewhere, but until then, who really cares? She is not running for office and it is private matter with the NAACP.

It's more than just a private matter with the NAACP. There's the city of Spokane where she stated she was black to get on the police community board. There's all the students she taught who she told she was black. Then there's the black residents in Spokane she lied to about what her race really is.

It's more than just a private matter with the NAACP. There's the city of Spokane where she stated she was black to get on the police community board. There's all the students she taught who she told she was black. Then there's the black residents in Spokane she lied to about what her race really is.

There you go again. Race is a social construct and everyone chooses with a racial identity. Are you honestly saying she cannot represent as an NAACP spokesperson? If she chooses to live as a black person, then that is her racial identity. Plenty of people move to different places and take on the characteristics of the local population. Once again, race is a social construct. Who cares how she wants to identify? She is not running for office and it is a private matter with the NAACP. She identifies as black and may represent the black community. So only Muslims have the right to speak for their issues? Live and let live. Until there is a charge that there is a crime, this shouldn't be a big deal.

There you go again. Race is a social construct and everyone chooses with a racial identity. Are you honestly saying she cannot represent as an NAACP spokesperson? If she chooses to live as a black person, then that is her racial identity. Plenty of people move to different places and take on the characteristics of the local population. Once again, race is a social construct. Who cares how she wants to identify? She is not running for office and it is a private matter with the NAACP. She identifies as black and may represent the black community. So only Muslims have the right to speak for their issues? Live and let live. Until there is a charge that there is a crime, this shouldn't be a big deal.

Race is a social construct? You're not a particular race by birth, but by what race you want to identify with? Get real.

• Like 3

How about integrity? Does that count?

Spokane NAACP leader cancels meeting amid furor

Associated Press

1 hour ago

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — The leader of the Spokane NAACP, Rachel Dolezal, has canceled a chapter meeting Monday where she was expected to speak about the furor sparked over her racial identity.

Dolezal sent out an email Sunday canceling the monthly membership meeting "due to the need to continue discussion with regional and national NAACP leaders."

Shortly after her announcement, the head of the chapter's executive committee, Lawrence Burnley, questioned whether Dolezal had the right to arbitrarily cancel the meeting, KREM-TV in Spokane (http://is.gd/sdOyLy ) reported, quoting an email thread mailed to NAACP members.

"I don't see any language in the by-laws that empowers you, or any one member, to arbitrarily cancel/postpone tomorrow's meeting," Burnley wrote in his email Sunday.

Some are planning a demonstration Monday night calling for Dolezal to step down.

Kitara Johnson, a member of the chapter, organized an online petition calling for Dolezal to take a leave of absence.

"It's not about race, it's about integrity," she said. "If you're a leader, you have to have integrity. She clearly lacks integrity. The other piece is credibility."

http://news.yahoo.com/spokane-naacp-meeting-postponed-because-ongoing-talks-200916770.html

• Like 4

Because you live and breath the Democrat's agenda. You spew it in every post.

Yeah, it's that obvious.

Because you live and breath the Democrat's agenda. You spew it in every post.

Yeah, it's that obvious.

If you view everything through the lens of politics, then you need to step back and take a long, hard look at how you view the world. Nothing I'm saying is about politics but it seems you keep making everything so. Just because you don't agree with scientists about global warming, that is political? Just because I say people should be able to live their lives free of forced views from you makes me a Democrat? This is really beginning to get crazy.

Explain.

I believe you can look it up. I'm not going to discuss it with you because I realize it is futile.