Paulding.com

Good local children's denist

I went to a local denist in hiram for both my kids. I was not pleased as I waited 2 1/2 hrs and the Assiant came out and said they wanted to pull 3 of my kids teeth and asked if I wanted to do it right then. They showed me no X-rays and I did not speak to the denist r even really understand y they wanted to pull them. I was not allowed to go back with my child. I would like to find a children's denist that is local that will allow me to go back with my child.ty.

West Ga. Dentistry for Children. My kids have been going to Dr. Sharon for years. She and her staff are the best around. She is gentle, thorough and very compassionate. She always takes time to speak with me before and after the appointment. I wasn't allowed to go back but the office area is very open and you can hear everything that goes on in the exam rooms. My kids adore her and never fear going to the dentist. I'm sad that we'll be leaving her soon, as my kids are now 16 and 18. You and your kids will love her, I promise!

Here's their number: 678-384-1787. Good luck. :)

• Like 2

I went to a local denist in hiram for both my kids. I was not pleased as I waited 2 1/2 hrs and the Assiant came out and said they wanted to pull 3 of my kids teeth and asked if I wanted to do it right then. They showed me no X-rays and I did not speak to the denist r even really understand y they wanted to pull them. I was not allowed to go back with my child. I would like to find a children's denist that is local that will allow me to go back with my child.ty.

That's just ridiculous that the dentist didn't even come out to tell you why he wanted to pull so many teeth. Very poor customer service.

• Like 1