Paulding.com

Bikini-clad girl thrown to the ground

I understand ugadawgs98 ... But in retrospect ... was that a good idea???

Let's see the fallout ... cop suspended and resigned; bank contract employee terminated; teacher terminated ... town held up to ridicule ... when it could all be solved with a couple of dollars worth of Baby Ruth candy bars in the pool.

pubby

Society needs to make a choice....do what is right and ensure we maintain the benefits of living in a civilized society or cower away from those who choose to break our laws and trample over others because we worry they will be offended and riot. Unfortunately it is coming to a head, soon I think. This isn't an issue that is isolated by race, even though that is the way it is being divided, as much as it is isolated by social standing, we have been divided into givers and takers. The sense of entitlement that is being passed down from generation to generation is mind blowing. The takers, no matter the race, are passing down that life style to their offspring and each generation expects more. There is truly an attitude being displayed by many that "I do what I want" and unfortunately that is socially acceptable in many circles. I grew up in a family that had a history of being law abiding, God fearing, hard working people who faithfully served their country in times of war and in public service. That was passed down to me and that is what I am passing down. I associate with people who come from similar backgrounds who are all successful adults in their own right. Too bad the entitled circles don't pass down the drive to break the cycle.

I can only imagine a scenario such as that if I was with a group of any of my friends which comprise both sexes, several races and several national origins. If a security guard had explained the situation to us we would have simply left. No riot, no chaos, no violence, no "You can't tell me what to do"...just left peacefully like a civilized person does. Had the cops showed up we would not have started a mini riot and refused to listen to anything.

We all have regular jobs, we are law abiding, we are responsible and we make it through life without the drama that some find themselves in routinely. That is why I say it is not racial because I personally know many blacks, including those I call friends, who would react just as civilized as me along with a few whites I know of who would have been just as bad.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 3
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've watched this video quite a few times. I notice the reporter says the officer pulled out his gun and pointed it at people. I see something different. Yes, he pulled his gun from the holster, bu

And like the typical media, they don't give the whole story.   This is from an actual next-door-to-the-incident resident, who gave, as the late Paul Harvey would say, "...the rest of the story."  

I really don't give a damn what "you are inclined to believe", I have witnessed it first hand. I am proud to have served with the men and women I have over the years. I have seen the dedication and

Society needs to make a choice....do what is right and promote the benefits of living in a civilized society or cower away from those who choose to break our laws and trample over others because we worry they will be offended and riot. Unfortunately it is coming to a head, soon I think. This isn't an issue that is isolated by race, even though that is the way it is being divided, as much is it isolated by social standing, we have been divided into givers and takers. The sense of entitlement that is being passed down from generation to generation is mind blowing. The takers, no matter the race, are passing down that life style to their offspring and each generation expects more. There is truly an attitude being displayed by many that "I do what I want" and unfortunately that is socially acceptable in many circles. I grew up in a family that had a history of being law abiding, God fearing, hard working people who faithfully served their country in times of war and in public service. That was passed down to me and that is what I am passing down. I associate with people who come from similar backgrounds who are all successful adults in their own right. Too bad the entitled circles don't pass down the drive to break the cycle.

I can only imagine a scenario such as that if I was with a group of any of my friends which comprise both sexes, several races and several national origins. If a security guard had explained the situation to us we would have simply left. No riot, no chaos, no violence, no "You can't tell me what to do"...just left peacefully like a civilized person does. We all have regular jobs, we are law abiding, we are responsible and we make it through life without the drama that some find themselves in routinely. That is why I say it is not racial because I personally know many blacks, including those I call friends, who would react just as civilized as me along with a few whites I know of who would have been just as bad.

Again, thanks for your input, 98!

It seems, to me, however, that abiding by the law is not necessary, if you are the law. It seems that a badge, to some people, means I am the law, and those people need to heed my command.

How many cope, as you and EZ, say are bad cops, have you gotten down on the ground for arrest? And, how many cop take downs have you witnessed by other cops.

Cops will harass other cops, who do their job too well; do they not, 98?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjL4O353YrGAhWCCpIKHYR-AJI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2556660%2FTrooper-pulled-120mph-police-officer-sues-500-000-colleagues-harassed-lost-job.html&ei=DB57VcuqA4KVyASE_YGQCQ&usg=AFQjCNEzPsiufqRYxMxqVRRx4fQd2syQzg&sig2=BS5D8iwUB7GvBN31S0cdlQ

Edited by The Postman

It seems, to me, however, that abiding by the law is not necessary, if you are the law. It seems that a badge, to some people, means I am the law, and those people need to heed my command.

How many cope, as you and EZ, say are bad cops, have you gotten down on the ground for arrest? And, how many cop take downs have you witnessed by other cops.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwjL4O353YrGAhWCCpIKHYR-AJI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2556660%2FTrooper-pulled-120mph-police-officer-sues-500-000-colleagues-harassed-lost-job.html&ei=DB57VcuqA4KVyASE_YGQCQ&usg=AFQjCNEzPsiufqRYxMxqVRRx4fQd2syQzg&sig2=BS5D8iwUB7GvBN31S0cdlQ

Here is a good cop, Sir! You wondered if I knew one:article-2556660-1B5FC86100000578-42_306x

...blah blah blah. This is probably getting over your head which are why your replies have nothing to do with the statement you quoted. Gracefully bow out and further your agenda in one of the many threads you post that get no replies until you bump it to the top yourself.

...blah blah blah. This is probably getting over your head which are why your replies have nothing to do with the statement you quoted. Gracefully bow out and further your agenda in one of the many threads you post that get no replies until you bump it to the top yourself.

The cop below would be better off bowing out; would she not, 98! sense she is suing 25 police agencies for harassment, because she arrested a cop for driving 120 mps, as he passed her, on the freeway, other cops don't like it; do they?

If you don't have the guts this woman has, you, Sir, need tobe the one to bow out.

Like I asked before, how many cops, which you and E Z, indeed claim to be bad, have you arrested?

article-2556660-1B5FC86100000578-42_306x

Edited by The Postman

It is like a parrot....just repeating things they have heard but don't understand. You somehow believe police misconduct is commonplace because that is your infatuation right now. You moved on from ethics, education and conservatives. You dig for story after story, many times that lack pertinent facts, context or timeliness. That is compounded by your failure to comprehend just how big this nation is or how to quantify if something is commonplace when it is set on a scale of 320+ million people.

I am proud to work in a profession where arrestable misconduct is so rare, though highly publicized, that a department of hundreds can be served by one person who does internal investigations and they have enough free time to take on other responsibilities. As rare as misconduct is, it is likely a cop will go his entire career without ever seeing another officer break the law. When they do it is investigated in accordance with policy and state law and arrests are made as needed by whoever is assigned that responsibility by the command staff. You always post about cops when they get arrested, who do you think put them there? A fairy?

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 3

It is like a parrot....just repeating things they have heard but don't understand. You somehow believe police misconduct is commonplace because that is your infatuation right now. You moved on from ethics, education and conservatives. You dig for story after story, many times that lack pertinent facts, context or timeliness. That is compounded by your failure to comprehend just how big this nation is or how to quantify if something is commonplace when it is set on a scale of 320+ million people.

I am proud to work in a profession where arrestable misconduct is so rare, though highly publicized, that a department of hundreds can be served by one person who does internal investigations and they have enough free time to take on other responsibilities. As rare as misconduct is, it is likely a cop will go his entire career without ever seeing another officer break the law. When they do it is investigated in accordance with policy and state law and arrests are made as needed by whoever is assigned that responsibility by the command staff. You always post about cops when they get arrested, who do you think put them there? A fairy?

I am inclined to believe that the rarity of it has a lot to do with covering each others arse. The lady above has experienced this arse coverage, first hand. I think you are covering your own arse, right now, 98, because you avoid the fact that 25 police agencies are harassing this woman for doing a real police job, protecting and serving the citizenship. . AGAINST ALL ODDS.

I am inclined to believe that the rarity of it has a lot to do with covering each others arse.

I really don't give a damn what "you are inclined to believe", I have witnessed it first hand. I am proud to have served with the men and women I have over the years. I have seen the dedication and willingness to face danger as they strive to make the community they serve a better place. I have been to hospitals and funerals because an officer didn't shy away from their duty to help those in need and to confront the evil that exists in society. I have seen far more officers hurt because they didn't use enough force than have ever been accused of using too much. Every officer I know who has any time on the job have many instances where they would be justified in killing another but they didn't and thankfully it worked out, some were left with no other option. So for you to sit there and tell me what it's like from the safety of your computer while browsing Youtube...not going to happen.

• Like 5

I really don't give a damn what "you are inclined to believe", I have witnessed it first hand. I am proud to have served with the men and women I have over the years. I have seen the dedication and willingness to face danger as they strive to make the community they serve a better place. I have been to hospitals and funerals because an officer didn't shy away from their duty to help those in need and to confront the evil that exists in society. I have seen far more officers hurt because they didn't use enough force than have ever been accused of using too much. Every officer I know who has any time on the job have many instances where they would be justified in killing another but they didn't and thankfully it worked out, some were left with no other option. So for you to sit there and tell me what it's like from the safety of your computer while browsing Youtube...not going to happen.

M

I'm outta likes. THANK YOU!!

It's a typical attitude, which comes in handy as you protect and serve some of the type people who works in the 25 agencies being sued, by Donna Jane Watts.

With that said, I have also witnessed good cops, first hand. And, now, thanks to you, I pulled up a picture of a real cop!

Nobody, Sir, has the right to drive 120 mph, on one of this country's express ways, in an attempt to get to an off duty job on time.

And, nobody, much less from 25 police agencies, has a right to harass a good cop, for stopping that SOB.

Edited by The Postman

Thank you for helping keep our community safe. I shudder to think what it would be like to live in a world where police officers cease to exist.

It's typical that you don't give a damn what people think, including the ones who may not appreciate you guys covering your own arses. Thanks to you, I pulled up a picture of a real, good, cop. The man, she stopped for doing 120 mph on one of our expressways, had no right to do that, in an attempt to make it to an off duty job, on time.

In addition, cops from 25 other agencies had no right to harass a good cop for protecting and serving the public. AGAINST ALL ODDS.

Society needs to make a choice....do what is right and ensure we maintain the benefits of living in a civilized society or cower away from those who choose to break our laws and trample over others because we worry they will be offended and riot.  Unfortunately it is coming to a head, soon I think.  This isn't an issue that is isolated by race, even though that is the way it is being divided, as much as it is isolated by social standing, we have been divided into givers and takers.  The sense of entitlement that is being passed down from generation to generation is mind blowing.  The takers, no matter the race, are passing down that life style to their offspring and each generation expects more.  There is truly an attitude being displayed by many that "I do what I want" and unfortunately that is socially acceptable in many circles.  I grew up in a family that had a history of being law abiding, God fearing, hard working people who faithfully served their country in times of war and in public service.  That was passed down to me and that is what I am passing down.  I associate with people who come from similar backgrounds who are all successful adults in their own right.  Too bad the entitled circles don't pass down the drive to break the cycle. 

I can only imagine a scenario such as that if I was with a group of any of my friends which comprise both sexes, several races and several national origins.  If a security guard had explained the situation to us we would have simply left.  No riot, no chaos, no violence, no "You can't tell me what to do"...just left peacefully like a civilized person does. Had the cops showed up we would not have started a mini riot and refused to listen to anything.

We all have regular jobs, we are law abiding, we are responsible and we make it through life without the drama that some find themselves in routinely. That is why I say it is not racial because I personally know many blacks, including those I call friends, who would react just as civilized as me along with a few whites I know of who would have been just as bad.

Actually, I agree with you on a lot of this.

I also think that there is a lot of noise surrounding this incident that confuses the issue in a variety of ways.

Here are two youtubes that at least give us some 'eye witness' accounts, not that they are terrifically consistent. 

The first appears to be from a white teen who was at the pool party.

The next one from CNN includes interviews with one of the white parents as well as one of the kids who was at the party.  Notably, she says that there were kids being kids and trying to 'crash' the party.

No where in these is a suggestion that someone was charging admission so I'm not sure where that meme came from. 

I do get the impression that teens from both races - many probably with the right to be there as they are residents - simply congregated and their friends and other teens simply came to the 'party' ... which was not particularly planned and may have upset some others who were being inconvenienced by a group of teens who largely had the right to be there.  (The inconvenienced woman may have been the real instigator ... and yes I know I a couple of women like that and suspect that if I were a teen at the party - like the white kid who called her out in the first video - I'd have called her the 'b' word.)

Admitted, it is a long shot but I had the thought that woman probably knew the officer who went off on the crowd and may have had a private conversation with the officer prior to his arrival that lighted the powder keg.  It is kind of like maybe they were secret lovers and that would go a long way in explaining why he resigned rather than fight the suspension.

It is an odd situation that shouldn't have happened and I tend to side with the kids wanting to have fun after their last day at school at a get up party.  

You wrote: Society needs to make a choice....do what is right and ensure we maintain the benefits of living in a civilized society or cower away from those who choose to break our laws and trample over others because we worry they will be offended and riot.

I don't think the vast majority of the kids were breaking the law and the gate crashers weren't the reason.  It would appear if there were 50 kids and 25 of them had the right and a right to a guest, there was even a violation of the pool rules. 

In essence, what we may have witnessed here is the curse of Almira Gulch, the woman who got the order from the sheriff to take Dorothy's dog Toto in the Wizard of Oz.

pubby

Screw a thin blue line. Right is right, wrong is wrong. No one is above the law, no one should be given a pass because of their job. No one, not one dang person. Otherwise what is good for the goose is good for the gander. TP I admire your firm dedication to your beliefs. I know we both can agree that cops do what they want because they carry a piece of pot metal around. They don't carry official id, just a department issued card. Bet you nine out of ten wore their uniform in their drivers license picture too. Like a group of high school bullies most of them are. And they cry foul so much it is sickening. They think that that their weapons makes them the law. Wish they'd understand that to enforce the law they need to abide by the law.

The fact is in all of the arguments/incidents about law enforcement and race, none of us no the details of how everything went down. If you are listening to/watching the media(any media), you're definitely not getting the whole truth. So why are you all arguing about that which you have no clue? It's your right but you are all arguing without the facts. Even the rogue stories the TP pulls out of the depths of the internet.

• Like 2

Screw a thin blue line. Right is right, wrong is wrong. No one is above the law, no one should be given a pass because of their job. No one, not one dang person. Otherwise what is good for the goose is good for the gander. TP I admire your firm dedication to your beliefs. I know we both can agree that cops do what they want because they carry a piece of pot metal around. They don't carry official id, just a department issued card. Bet you nine out of ten wore their uniform in their drivers license picture too. Like a group of high school bullies most of them are. And they cry foul so much it is sickening. They think that that their weapons makes them the law. Wish they'd understand that to enforce the law they need to abide by the law.

afcs,

There are good cops, and a lot of them. But, usually even the good ones will not do what the lady in the picture I posted did. To be harassed by other cops, from 25 different agencies, is a crying shame to the public of this country, in my nook But, 98 doesn't give a damn what my opinion is.

I'v seen cops break the law. I had one, offer to sell me a gun that was taken from someone else. That was about 50 years ago, however, and I was to stupid to report it.

I'm so glad you are here to help stand up to people who think that unions representing them are the best unions. They talk about labor unions like they are bad, But, it's other unions that are bad due to the fact they represent corporations who hire illegals, and send jobs across borders, and over seas. ALEC, the American Legislative Exchange Council Union, negotiates laws right along side law makers. and use armed guards to keep public representatives out. They even made laws that makes their actions immune from open records request.

I stand as one man, because I have no union. Maybe one day, like you afewcardsshy, there will be others who understand that importance of representation. Taxation (doing your duty, without representation, is a bitch to say the least.

Hey Foxmeister, what do you think about this girl's take?

What Toon has failed to mention [on Fox], though, is that he was part of a group of adults that, according to teens at the pool party, initially made racist comments to the mostly black youths, sparking a violent fight.

“I’m 100% sure that he said, ‘You should go back to the Section 8 [public] housing where you’re from because you don’t belong in our neighborhood,’” Grace Stone, a 14-year-old white McKinney resident who defended her black friends, told BuzzFeed News. “That’s when I went off. I called him an asshole. He had no right to say that. You shouldn’t be that hateful. That’s when [one of Toon’s female acquaintances] came up to me and said, ‘You don’t talk to adults like that.’ She was saying I needed to do something with my life and find a nice path for myself.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/11/1392348/-Fox-s-Key-McKinney-Witness-Sean-Toon-and-his-Wife-were-with-people-who-attacked-Pool-Party-Host?detail=email

And this?

Sean Toon has been walking around Craig Ranch carrying sign saying "Thanks to the McKinney PD for Keeping them Safe" - yet it is interesting that Toon is now such big law enforcement supporter when he himself has a criminal record from when he was still a teenager.

CHA4c1dXEAEmSFU.jpg?1434016619

The fact is in all of the arguments/incidents about law enforcement and race, none of us no the details of how everything went down. If you are listening to/watching the media(any media), you're definitely not getting the whole truth. So why are you all arguing about that which you have no clue? It's your right but you are all arguing without the facts. Even the rogue stories the TP pulls out of the depths of the internet.

Rogue story's are a result of people using their cameras, more, and seeing these real picture.

https://youtu.be/tMoTfLykVcA

People can ignore what I post, they have that option, but there are people who have never seen these pictures, and video's, before. And they appreciate my efforts to show them the facts.

Edited by The Postman

I do ignore your stories because those videos and pictures can be manipulated. NO ONE knows the truth except GOD and the people involved first hand. Again, carry on but it just seems senseless. There are bad people in every profession, but I hate it when it's blown out of proportion and causes even more discord and strife.

I do ignore your stories because those videos and pictures can be manipulated. NO ONE knows the truth except GOD and the people involved first hand. Again, carry on but it just seems senseless. There are bad people in every profession, but I hate it when it's blown out of proportion and causes even more discord and strife.

Thanks, icare!

You are just as welcome as you can be, to perceive my stories as you see fit. And, yes I will continue. My perception of these stories is that they have not been tampered with, for the most part. When that perception inters my mind I will indeed take it down, and apologize.

The American people are not as dumb as some federalists think they are. A picture is still worth a thousand words, unless it has been photoshopped..

You didn't read the article, did you?

Nobody HERE is talking about segregation. I have no idea why felt it necessary to imply I didn't read the article. I think it was obvious in my reply as I referred nobody here was talking about segregation; which was what your story was focused on in the termination of the teacher.

Edited by El Zorro

Nobody HERE is talking about segregation. I have no idea why felt it necessary to imply I didn't read the article. I think it was obvious in my reply as I referred nobody here was talking about segregation; which was what your story was focused on in the termination of the teacher.

Because you didn't read it. The teacher was talking about much more than segregation. She was talking about the officer and so were the other people that lost their jobs.

• Like 1

Now if this had been some cute little blonde haired blue eyed white girl then this might be a different story.

Kind of like the uproar over the fictional show "Game of Thrones". For 5 years "Dothraki" women were depicted being sexually assaulted and it wasn't a problem. As soon as Sansa Stark loses her purity the nation is in an uproar over a television series. It would be no different in the hypothetical situation you present.

Kind of like the uproar over the fictional show "Game of Thrones". For 5 years "Dothraki" women were depicted being sexually assaulted and it wasn't a problem. As soon as Sansa Stark loses her purity the nation is in an uproar over a television series. It would be no different in the hypothetical situation you present.

COWA,

Are you aware that this young lady had already had her hair severely pulled, by some woman, even before Casebolt tackled her, and caused her to cry for her Mama?

• Like 1

People were upset because the rape was not true to the series of books the program is based upon. In the books, Sansa Stark was never raped. It's not there was a double standard, it was because the producers chose to not stand true to the story line in the books.

People were upset because the rape was not true to the series of books the program is based upon. In the books, Sansa Stark was never raped. It's not there was a double standard, it was because the producers chose to not stand true to the story line in the books.

I'll bet this school teacher would like you, EZ!

Do you go to a school, or do you study at an online source?

622x350.jpg

Karen Fitzgibbons saw the YouTube video from McKinney, Texas, in which a police officer dragged a 14-year-old girl in a bikini to the ground by her hair and pinned her with his knees. Fitzgibbons noted that the officer had resigned and that she felt the need to comment on Facebook

"I'm going to just go ahead and say it ... the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this 'racial tension.' I guess that's what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education."

I'm proud of you, E Z, for continuing your education, Sir!

Edited by The Postman

The producer often deviate from the books. Jon Snow wasn't with the "Wildings" when the White Walkers first attacked either. I have read many articles on this. You are the first one to say this.

I doubt she would like me or anyone else who said she was stupid.

Why is she stupid in your opinion? For her belief or for vocalizing them?

Edited by COWA
  • Like 1

The producer often deviate from the books. Jon Snow wasn't with the "Wildings" when the White Walkers first attacked either. I have read many articles on this. You are the first one to say this.

That teacher should get better respect from E Z!

He reminds me of a good candidate for a representative if the GCAA (Gold Cross Award's Association), who gives people a Gold Cross for duty which is over and beyond their regular duty. .

For both.