Paulding.com

what or where is an interesting local motorcycle ride

I second Little River Canyon. It's such a peaceful ride through Cave Springs over to DeSoto. The views are amazing.

Another nice ride is 27 North out of Rome up through Summerville and the Chattahoochee National Forest. It will take you to Chickamauga and Fort Oglethorpe.

We would also head southwest into Alabama just to get away from traffic.

My husband used to love the rides in North Georgia, Hwy. 60 and 52, but it's become just too crowded.

Enjoy your ride and ride safe!

Never did it on a motorcycle but one of my hubby's and my favorite rides was up through Rockmart, over to Piedmont and then over to Ft Payne and back down through Rome.

The one major ride we did on a motorcycle was Highway 60, like Lowrider was talking about. Through Dahlonega, Helen, Cleveland, Mineral Bluff and all through north Georgia. It's be so many years ago I don't remember the exact route. I remember meeting the others who were going to ride at the Waffle House in Cartersville. I was about 4 1/2 months pregnant. She will be 35 in October, so it's been a long, long time.

we love cave springs, also blue ridge,, dahlonega, ellijay, helen, really as long as you are riding any ride is interesting.