Paulding.com

Notice of GORA Request to BOC Human Resources Department

Notice is hereby given that a first GORA Request has been made to the Paulding County Board of Commissioners Human Resource Department.

• 3 weeks later...

Below is the response to the first GORA request.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/268367943/BOC-HR-GORA-Response

If I knew what the abbreviation/acronym was for , I might be interested. Since I do not, I am not!

Georgia Open Records Act- the state version of the Federal Freedom of Information Act.

What are you hoping to prove with the information you received and posted here?

"Proving anything, E Z, is not possible, if you seek to prove it to anyone but yourself." - The Postman

So, you're right about the hope part of your statement!

Georgia law is #1 in lack of stringent laws against public corruption. Our law makers have even made laws against open records requests being allowed to Georgia citizens, if it involves opening the records where they got together with the ALEC union, down in Savannah GA, or anywhere else that they meet with ALEC.

As he made his request for the information public and then made the information he received public, I think it's only fair to ask him what his intent is.

I am not at liberty to discuss an "on going investigation". I make information available in the remote possibility that it is of interest to someone else. No sense in having others pay for information that I can make available.

I am not at liberty to discuss an "on going investigation". I make information available in the remote possibility that it is of interest to someone else. No sense in having others pay for information that I can make available.

Apparently this "on-going investigation" is yours. Good luck.