Paulding.com

OK, What's for dinner Saturday?

I doubt this is inspiring ....

Tonight we are haing a grilled Ham steak with a honey mustard sauce, mac-n-cheese, & steamed broccoli.

Maybe tomorrow's dinner will be a better choice? Going to make sweet & sour chicken with a greek salad & fresh pineapple.

• Like 1

Italian baked shrimp. I melt a stick of butter in a baking pan, throw in a pound or two of shrimp, toss it around in the butter and sprinkle it real good with a packet of ranch seasoning and an extra tablespoon of Italian seasonings. Then I bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes or until the shrimp are done, I serve it with a garden salad, baked fingerling potatoes, and some cheesy bread. It's quick, easy, and makes the hubby happy.

• Like 1

I changed my mind, I made dinner for tonight. I bought a chuck roast, seasoned it with kosher salt, pepper, thyme, onion and garlic powder. I seared it in a hot pan on both sides and put it in the crock pot. I used some cooking sherry to deglaze the pan and added it to the crock pot along with some beef consomme and French onion soup. after it's finished cooking I'll shred it and serve it on Publix bakery hamburger buns and use the juices left over in the crock pot as an au jus.

• Like 3

I changed my mind, I made dinner for tonight. I bought a chuck roast, seasoned it with kosher salt, pepper, thyme, onion and garlic powder. I seared it in a hot pan on both sides and put it in the crock pot. I used some cooking sherry to deglaze the pan and added it to the crock pot along with some beef consomme and French onion soup. after it's finished cooking I'll shred it and serve it on Publix bakery hamburger buns and use the juices left over in the crock pot as an au jus.

YUM!

Changed my mind for tomorrow's dinner after going to the store. Decided tomorrow will be beef kabobs which will be marianted in a peppery sauce, corn on the cob, fresh lettuce salad from the garden. Sweet & sour chicken moved to Tuesday. :)

• Like 1

I am so sick of the same thing. Next Saturday is my daughter's Bday dinner. I just love to hear what all you folks are making an hope something inspires me.

Let me have it, Please?

I understand ! It's like groundhog day dinner, same thing different day.

I am playing around with different grilled burgers from seeing a show on Food Network.

So far my favorite is putting pimento cheese on top of a burger a few minutes before it's done.

Tonight I put blue cheese crumbles inside a burger with Zatarains blackened seasoning on the top.

It was pretty good but the blue cheese completely melted so it wasn't a strong taste.

I like the sliders because I can try different things on each one. A cube of cheese inside, mushrooms on top covered with a sliced of swiss cheese, etc. There are some good ideas if you google sliders or stuffed burgers.

I fry a (flattened) chicken breast in Zatarains seasoned Fish fry (yum) then cut it to fit a slider bun.,

We added a packet of dry Ranch dressing to ground chuck also, it's pretty good.

Hope that helps some.

Edited by tranquility
  • Like 1