Paulding.com

I can't think it's a good idea to put this topic in the gutter. We've all seen that and done that. It gets no one anywhere. We are grown, can't we can have an honest exchange? I would hope so.

Sorry, I meant to use my sarcasm font.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You keep calling him a "she" I'm sorry but until someone one whacks off ole Mr.Johnson. his two pals and loads him up with estrogen he ain't no she. Even then I have a hard time buying it.

Can't we all just have a Coke and a smile?  

I hope everyone will afford me the same right to an opinion as the one's that are gushing about this situation. It was born a man, it is a man. I will reserve my true feelings about being force fed li

I had to read it a few times before I could even make sense of it. I'm not sure if that's a point of view or just diarrhea of the mouth.

I vote diarrhea of the mouth.

Anyone notice the men can't accept it while most of the women have no problem with it?

I have no problem with him doing whatever he wants. It doesn't affect me in any way (other than posting about it here) so I couldn't care less. The only thing that is strange to me is how most people are using terms like 'her' and 'she' when he is still a male regardless of what he wants or believes himself to be.

• Like 2

I have no problem with him doing whatever he wants. It doesn't affect me in any way (other than posting about it here) so I couldn't care less. The only thing that is strange to me is how most people are using terms like 'her' and 'she' when he is still a male regardless of what he wants or believes himself to be.

That's your opinion. It is also a very outdated idea.

I get what you are saying but perhaps you can understand that some people believe that it is up to the individual, and their own experience, to define how they would like to be addressed.

Just go with it dude.........no harm, no foul. :)

That's your opinion. It is also a very outdated idea.

It's also called biology.

I get what you are saying but perhaps you can understand that some people believe that it is up to the individual, and their own experience, to define how they would like to be addressed.

Just go with it dude.........no harm, no foul. :)

Again, I have no problem with him or what people call him...I just find it strange, that's all.

• Like 1

Again, I have no problem with him or what people call him...I just find it strange, that's all.

The psychology says he is female.

Only the old school and rejected ideas say otherwise.

I find it totally strange. Not strange for her, but strange for me. I'm used to seeing her as the dad on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. A seemingly totally typical dude.

This is not directed at you at all but I think that the biggest thing people need to realize is it's not about how they feel about it or their perceptions or opinions, it's about this individual. We can have all of the opinions we want all day long but at the end of the day if this person goes to bed happy with who they are, then yay.

• Like 3

I find it totally strange. Not strange for her, but strange for me. I'm used to seeing her as the dad on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. A seemingly totally typical dude.

This is not directed at you at all but I think that the biggest thing people need to realize is it's not about how they feel about it or their perceptions or opinions, it's about this individual. We can have all of the opinions we want all day long but at the end of the day if this person goes to bed happy with who they are, then yay.

Agreed....as I posted before I couldn't care less what he does in his life. If believing he is a woman makes him happy then that's what he should do regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Agreed....as I posted before I couldn't care less what he does in his life. If believing he is a woman makes him happy then that's what he should do regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Now you're coming around. Will you agree that he should be able to marry whom he wants?

Now you're coming around

It's basically the same thing I wrote earlier.

Will you agree that he should be able to marry whom he wants?

Not on topic with this thread so I'm not going to get into this discussion in this thread. Start a new one and I'd be happy to respond.

Not on topic with this thread so I'm not going to get into this discussion in this thread. Start a new one and I'd be happy to respond.

Never mind. I know fairness only goes so far.

So I'm guessing that he/she is going to be classified as a Lesbian?

I haven't had a sex change and I realized that I was a Lesbian trapped in a man's body years ago...

Sounds to me as if he has no plans to undergo sexual reassignment surgery. From USAToday.

KIM ASKED THE BIG QUESTION: WILL BRUCE UNDERGO SEX REASSIGNMENT SURGERY?

Meaning, remove the "little thing" down there, as Bruce said? His answer: "No. As of right now, no."

WAS HE GROSSED OUT HAVING SEX WITH KRIS JENNER?

Not in the slightest, said Jenner of his ex-wife. "No, I'm totally heterosexual," said Bruce. "I was always attracted to women."

So I'm guessing that he/she is going to be classified as a Lesbian?

I haven't had a sex change and I realized that I was a Lesbian trapped in a man's body years ago...

Maybe she's not looking to be classified. That's her choice plain and simple.

Edited to add: maybe she really just doesn't care what any of us think. Maybe at this point, she is just looking to be true to herself.

Oh, what did you say about bologna cptio! I have some bologna I'd like to give you. :give_rose:

It's that pesky little Y chromosome that just will not go away.500 years from now if they dig up Bruce's body and run DNA.They will determine it was a male buried in a dress.

You are right, Gone! It's just that while he's still alive he understands that the best man for the job is a WOMAN, Sir!

It's that pesky little Y chromosome that just will not go away.500 years from now if they dig up Bruce's body and run DNA.They will determine it was a male buried in a dress.

In 500 years they will dig up the body and say that it took until the 21st century to finally come out of the dark ages in human understanding.

• Like 1

Science would say Jenner is still biologically a male.

There you are with those pesky facts again!!

Peaches' "science" is more politics than real science. She's demonstrated that in prior discussions.

• Like 3

Don't dismiss the mind so readily. Best I can tell the mentality trumps the biology.

Its just your own need for judgement that gets in the way. I think we can be fairly secure in the thought she really does care about your judgement. It's her life, not yours.

Modern science incorporates psychology, sociology, and other understandings. Only looking at one facet ignores the complexity of the human understanding.

There you are with those pesky facts again!!

Peaches' "science" is more politics than real science. She's demonstrated that in prior discussions.

What? I'm afraid your politics are getting in the way of your understanding here. You're looking at only on component and we've come along way in the last 100 years of human study.

Modern science incorporates psychology, sociology, and other understandings. Only looking at one facet ignores the complexity of the human understanding.

Sooooo...as long as he thinks he's a woman and acts like a woman; it doesn't matter than he has a tallywhacker.

Gotcha!

Of course it is.

Look. I don't mean to sound mean here, but it is more complex than what you're making it. The scientific community has made tremendous strides in understanding human development, and in the complexities of how and who we are as a species and as individuals.