Paulding.com

Where is Harper's Lake Church in Hiram ?

I have heard several times this morning on channel 2 that they have been trying to get info. about an ongoing incident there since 4 this morning but P.cty will not release anything at this time.

I'm just posting in case anyone lives close to there and doesn't know something is up in their neighborhood.

It was the home of my 87 year old grandmother-n-law and Krwills Mother. Thank god she was not home. Krwills ask that you please pray for our family.. She is taking care of her mom and will post when she can..

Edited by orrby

orrby

It was the home of my 87 year old grandmother-n-law and Krwills Mother. Thank god she was not home. Krwills ask that you please pray for our family.. She is taking care of her mom and will post when she can..

Then what was the need of law enforcement at 4:00AM?

From Facebook:

Drunk male has barricaded himself in. Swat is on location. No hostages thankfully.

WSB radio said - SWAT standoff - a man was drunk and started shooting his gun almost hitting a nearby home - they arrested him.

From Facebook:

Drunk male has barricaded himself in. Swat is on location. No hostages thankfully.

WSB radio said - SWAT standoff - a man was drunk and started shooting his gun almost hitting a nearby home - they arrested him.

Correct. Her son was drunk, and started shooting his gun.

Edited by orrby

You've got my prayers. Thank God your grandmother is ok.

• Like 1

It is great sorrow and a very heavy heart that my brother has caused such a horror story.

It is great relief that I can say "dancing saved my Mother's life".

Sam has been mentally unstable for many years. I felt he was incredibly abusive to my Mom, but she was in denial. She did not want to live alone, nor live in the homes of her children.

She is also know as "Dancing Dot". Her love of dancing saved her life Friday night.

She had gone to her favorite place in Winston (near Douglasville).

It is just a warehouse that Jack Barrett opens on Friday nights for people to come meet, eat & dance. There is no smoking or drinking, just fun. The people all bring food, covered dishes & crock pots of food. They love her like family there, too.

She enjoyed her evening. When she tried to return home, she was stopped, as her street had been shut down. Her home already surrounded.

She did not want to allow the police to contact us, to get her. They had to force her to give phone numbers.

We got her. Her home cannot be entered, the tear gas is unbearable.

She has nothing but the clothes on her back.

The pharmacies would only get her a few days of her medications.

We will have her place cleaned & repaired as soon as we are allowed to do so.

We are doing the best we can for her. She is still basically in shock.

I want to give my deepest apologies to anyone that this incident effected.

Edited by krwills
  • Like 1

It is great sorrow and a very heavy heart that my brother has caused such a horror story.

It is great relief that I can say "dancing saved my Mother's life".

Sam has been mentally unstable for many years. I felt he was incredibly abusive to my Mom, but she was in denial. She did not want to live alone, nor live in the homes of her children.

She is also know as "Dancing Dot". Her love of dancing saved her life Friday night.

She had gone to her favorite place in Winston (near Douglasville).

It is just a warehouse that Jack Barrett opens on Friday nights for people to come meet, eat & dance. There is no smoking or drinking, just fun. The people all bring food, covered dishes & crock pots of food. They love her like family there, too.

She enjoyed her evening. When she tried to return home, she was stopped, as her street had been shut down. Her home already surrounded.

She did not want to allow the police to contact us, to get her. They had to force her to give phone numbers.

We got her. Her home cannot be entered, the tear gas is unbearable.

She has nothing but the clothes on her back.

The pharmacies would only get her a few days of her medications.

We will have her place cleaned & repaired as soon as we are allowed to do so.

We are doing the best we can for her. She is still basically in shock.

I want to give my deepest apologies to anyone that this incident effected.

I'm so sorry this happened to your family, thank the good Lord above for sparing your mother's life. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother as well. Maybe he's at peace now.

May God bless you and your family.

Edited by Dana