Paulding.com

Surepip Back In Hospital

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buenos Dias to all. I'm awake this Louise 's phone , which doesn't speak English.   i'm phoneñes. My antique AT&T died lást Níght   Ill ost tomorrow after move     Thanks Thanks T

Thad just left for Kennestone. Melissa went with him. (of course) It is my understanding they moved him for several reasons. I think part of it was Kennestone has some equipment they need and his s

How old is Thad ? He has been put through so much the last few years it is remarkable he has managed to keep such a positive attitude my hat goes off to the man. My best wishes to him and his family.

I just got a text from Melissa. She says thanks for all the prayers.

I'm praying for both of them. She has at least gone home the last 3 nights. Tonight she'll stay with Thad.

Update:

Thad is back at Kennestone. He is bleeding in his chest cavity and his left lung. They have him in the ICU trama unit. They're putting a drain tube in his lung in the next few minutes and will operate the middle of the week. He's strong and will be fine.

• Like 4

I just got a text from Melissa. She says thanks for all the prayers.

I'm praying for both of them. She has at least gone home the last 3 nights. Tonight she'll stay with Thad.

Update:

Thad is back at Kennestone. He is bleeding in his chest cavity and his left lung. They have him in the ICU trama unit. They're putting a drain tube in his lung in the next few minutes and will operate the middle of the week. He's strong and will be fine.

Thanks, angel. Let her know we're praying.

Just spoke to Melissa, Thad had two liters of blood drained off his lung and is doing much better. She sounded good and is very upbeat. Also, the prayers are very much appreciated, she asked just keep them coming.

• Like 7

That's a lot of blood. Hope they can find out what's causing it.

Prayers

I think Melissa said it started because of the broken ribs. If surgery happens next Tuesday, they are going to brace his broken ribs and drain the cavity.

Melissa said the color is back in his face.

I just talked to Melissa.

They are replacing the feeding tube now, and they are still draining blood out of his left lung.

Surgery is tomorrow. They will be putting the 4 broken ribs back together with a metal plate and cleaning inside his lung.

Remember he and Melissa in your prayers.

I don't see how she does it.

• Like 3