Paulding.com

Surepip Back In Hospital

They placed a feeding tube today. There was also some bowel activity.

This is from his daughters update.

On a positive note (aside from the fact he is resting), he was weaned from 100% to about 30% on the ventilator yesterday.

They had a lot of visitors today. The support means so much to Melissa.

• Like 3
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buenos Dias to all. I'm awake this Louise 's phone , which doesn't speak English.   i'm phoneñes. My antique AT&T died lást Níght   Ill ost tomorrow after move     Thanks Thanks T

Thad just left for Kennestone. Melissa went with him. (of course) It is my understanding they moved him for several reasons. I think part of it was Kennestone has some equipment they need and his s

How old is Thad ? He has been put through so much the last few years it is remarkable he has managed to keep such a positive attitude my hat goes off to the man. My best wishes to him and his family.

Just seen all of this on fb and came here to read more... wow.... that family has been poyt through the ringer... but they are strong.. and I truly beleive in the power of prayer. If anyone talks to them please let them know I am praying for them. and if they need anything please let me know. if melissa wants to come home (which I doubt she will) i can sit with surepip while she gets some rest.

can someone send me a # to get in touch with anyone in the family.

• Like 1

Just seen all of this on fb and came here to read more... wow.... that family has been poyt through the ringer... but they are strong.. and I truly beleive in the power of prayer. If anyone talks to them please let them know I am praying for them. and if they need anything please let me know. if melissa wants to come home (which I doubt she will) i can sit with surepip while she gets some rest.

can someone send me a # to get in touch with anyone in the family.

Sent you a PM

Here is the update from Louise yesterday.

I know that not everyone has a FB page or is able to see the post so I am doing a copy and paste to keep those people updated.

Daddy woke up today. He is aware of where he is and what we are doing to make him better. The feeding tube will hopefully be moved tomorrow and he will be able to talk. He is still in a lot of pain. Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers.

• Like 7

Here is the most recent info from Mrs. Surepip... "Thad is now in room 365 ICIU.

3rd floor. He is being move to Windy Hill long term acute care for 25 days".

Surepip now has his phone and if texting like a wild man.

We saw them last night and I thought he looks the best he has in the past couple weeks. He seemed a little agitated that he could not talk so he slipped me a note.

If you want to send him a text, be prepared to be on his late night texting list. If you don't have his number, text me and I'll text it back to you.

• Like 4

Thanks for letting us know how he is doing. I'm sure now Melissa will get some rest as she needs it.

Still sending positive healing thoughts ..... and adding for complete recovery thoughts too.

I'm sorry to hear you're still dealing with all of this. I really am. You know I wish you and yours the best no matter how God sees fit for either of us. I'm not one to pry into folks' family, health, (private) matters, but please call me soon to let me know how you're doing. I miss ya....ya old pristine southern fart, you!! :)

You're in my thoughts and prayers, and the lovely wife, young'ns, even the pet squirrels. Gimme a call, buddy when you're up to it.

Subby/Glenn

• Like 1

I just got a call from Melissa. Thad is bleeding somewhere internally.

They do not know if it as around the lung where the ribs are broken or the gut.

He is in critical condition, they are stabilizing him so they can do a C scan.

He will be moved back to Kennestone into ICU after the scan.

They really need prayers now.

• Like 2

He is bleeding into the lung where the broken ribs are. He is back on life support and heavily sedated.

Melissa is exhausted and doing her best to keep it together.

We went to lunch yesterday and she was so positive that Thad was on the mend.

I hope if yall can to visit maybe buy her lunch or supper and give her something to take her mind off of things.

I am heading out for vacation tonight and it is killing me not being able to be with her. :cray:

• Like 1