Paulding.com

Surepip Back In Hospital

I'm typing this with Surepip & Mrs. Surepip's permission.

Surepip is having breathing issues. He's in the new Paulding Hospital Room # 402.

Give them a call.

Pray for a quick and complete recovery.

• Like 2
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buenos Dias to all. I'm awake this Louise 's phone , which doesn't speak English.   i'm phoneñes. My antique AT&T died lást Níght   Ill ost tomorrow after move     Thanks Thanks T

Thad just left for Kennestone. Melissa went with him. (of course) It is my understanding they moved him for several reasons. I think part of it was Kennestone has some equipment they need and his s

How old is Thad ? He has been put through so much the last few years it is remarkable he has managed to keep such a positive attitude my hat goes off to the man. My best wishes to him and his family.

I talked with Melissa earlier today. She says he is holding his own but not really improving, which is a disappointment. Adding to that disappointment is I think when she took him to the hospital, she though he'd be back home by now.

pubby

I was wondering the same thing, what is wrong with him?

Now that graduation and all that goes with it is over, I may try to stop by and see her tomorrow. I'm sure she's not leaving his side just like the last time.

Does "breathing issues" mean an asthma attack or something else like pneumonia? You aren't typically put in ICU for just a severe asthma attack. I am praying for complete healing and comfort for Surepip, Melissa and the family. God bless them.

Edited by MsGaStorm

I just went to see Melissa and Thad is in bad condition and not responding to medications given.

It started out with a really bad cough after cleaning out the garage in the back full of black mold. He broke several ribs coughing so hard and by the time he got to the hospital his oxygen was around 20. Even on oxygen now, he's not taking enough in. While I was there it finally came up to 90.

They just figured out he has a hemorrhage from the Broken ribs and he's also having a problem with the ileum agin, just like last time.

He's in terrible pain from the broken ribs and trying to cough the infection up.

It's hard for him to maintain his oxygen level. When he pulls the tubes out, it falls to 40.

Besides that, his blood pressure and pulse rate have been sky high. But today they seem to have come down to a safe level.

Melissa will not leave him so if you could drop by to see her she would probably enjoy a visit. Her daughter was with her today.

Thad needs your prayers. He's not in good shape. And I have Melissa's permission to post about his condition.

• Like 1

Prayers continue...

Lord Thad needs your healing touch. We ask that you wrap him in your arms, hold him close and help

him be strengthened within knowing you are there with him. Give him peace Father to rest and let his

body heal.

We ask you Father to give Melissa rest as she stays by his side and show her your unending love

through peace of mind that you are always in control regardless of what tests look like to the human eye.

Thank you Father, in Jesus' name.

Amen

I just went to see Melissa and Thad is in bad condition and not responding to medications given.

It started out with a really bad cough after cleaning out the garage in the back full of black mold. He broke several ribs coughing so hard and by the time he got to the hospital his oxygen was around 20. Even on oxygen now, he's not taking enough in. While I was there it finally came up to 90.

They just figured out he has a hemorrhage from the Broken ribs and he's also having a problem with the ileum agin, just like last time.

He's in terrible pain from the broken ribs and trying to cough the infection up.

It's hard for him to maintain his oxygen level. When he pulls the tubes out, it falls to 40.

Besides that, his blood pressure and pulse rate have been sky high. But today they seem to have come down to a safe level.

Melissa will not leave him so if you could drop by to see her she would probably enjoy a visit. Her daughter was with her today.

Thad needs your prayers. He's not in good shape. And I have Melissa's permission to post about his condition.

Thank you so much for the update.

• Like 6

Thanks for the update, low. I will continue keeping Thad and Melissa in my prayers. God bless this precious family who has been through such very hard times.

• Like 1