Paulding.com

After having to listen to Judge Beavers lecture me in his courtroom about not being a lawyer, I have to admit it was somewhat gratifying to find that my opinion was more in line with the Georgia Supreme Court's recent decision. No, I'm not an attorney or judge that graduated from Harvard Law, much less a third or fourth tier "Up The Road School of Law" in Atlanta (Ranked 6th in the top 10 worst law schools in the country by the Daily Caller and 178th out of 200+ law schools in the US News "peer reputation rankings"). But some things just aren't that complicated.

In dismissing a motion, I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to point out that a motion is filed pro se. If the motion is that poorly written, "pro se" should speak for itself. The other party was pro se but they weren't made to feel ridiculed and advised to hire an attorney.

Unless the point is that state taxpayers who can't afford a lawyer and child support simultaneously should not attempt to fight for their rights in court. As a taxpayer, I find representing myself much more appealing than conducting a proverbial "riot in the streets" when I feel my rights are being trampled on.

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

I like your approach. But the deck is stacked against you, as you know.

Yes and I am grateful for your lone voice in the wilderness. It takes courage, so thank you.

Some would say I cause my own problems. To this I say then why can't my daughter spend time with her sisters? The mother obstructs sisters from spending time with each other? So if it is me then why would my youngest daughter be obstructed from her closest sister that lives with me? Three sisters all have the same mother that obstructs them from seeing each other going on three years.

The mother is NOT a risk taker in matters before the court. She would not risk angering the Court. The mother only does what she knows Judge #TonnySBeavers will allow. Who is advising the mother? We have yet to find where her attorney, Parisa Naderi Herrin has ever lost in Judge Beavers' court but we are still looking. Is that coincidence? There are other cases that I will discuss, not just mine. Is there a pattern to be found? What is happening to children the Court is supposed to protect #ONBEAVERSWATCH?

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy