Paulding.com

Paulding County tunnels

I don't participate in this forum much since I no longer live in Paulding County. I remember there used to be discussions about tunnels in Paulding and I always thought it was a joke. Today I was reading an article about suspicious Walmart closings in the south and there was mention of an investigation regarding tunnels in Paulding. Is this a real thing happening?

I clicked on a story on facebook from Wake Up World about the walmart store closings and it referred to an investigation into tunnels in Paulding County, so I clicked on that. It showed the info was from oocities.org/walmarttunnels and it had a department of defense logo at the bottom.

TBAR and I used to cover the tunnels on our show we did here on pcom. He did a huge post about the tunnels here on pcom about 12 years ago. Somehow, it was picked up as 'proof' by a few folks who are pushing the Jade Helm conspiracies. The theory was sort of catapulted a few weeks ago by the five Walmart stores across the Southern US that suddenly closed for 6 months--coincidentally just in time for Jade Helm.

Bottomline, we made the whole story up 12 years ago and it is now being used to legitimize a 'Walmart tunnel' story that has literally gone viral globally. I found the story and sent it to TBAR when I found it...we have had a few laughs since.

• Like 8

I did end up clicking and finding the made-up story, which they were referencing. I went back to facebook and couldn't find the post. Maybe I dreamed it up or maybe someone else did some research and removed it.

The tunnels are reaching from Paulding all the way down to Florida, I hate to tell you. And I witnessed the hush-hush discussion of it myself just couple of days ago at my local Walmart.

They are NOT closing the store but... I've noticed a strange contraption right in the middle of the dairy isle, a huge walled off room that suddenly appeared right between the yogurts/cream cheese and eggs. By suddenly I mean that I haven't been to the store in couple of weeks and when I went in, I didn't even recognized the place. This giant drywall, complete enclosed room is THE ENTRANCE TO THE TUNNELS! I heard the voices coming from somewhere inside and it sounded like they were going down. You know how voices fade when some someone is moving down beneath the ground and all, right? So I caught a slipper of an echo or something about their next stop being in Ga.

Ya'll watch your entrances there in Paulding, never know what they gonna bring up from down here parts!

I did at one time have a map of the tunnels,but I think I lost it while I was there my last visit...if anyone can tell me where I might get a new up to date one I would be ever so thankful

Who you trying to con? You know those tunnels are top secret. They wouldn't let "Joe Public" loose with a map. Watch out for black helicopters over your house.

• Like 3

Who you trying to con? You know those tunnels are top secret. They wouldn't let "Joe Public" loose with a map. Watch out for black helicopters over your house.

really? I found one of those little thingies they call a drone....you think they know where I can get a map?