Paulding.com

Obvious signs of "The End Times"

Today I actually saw a Brown Thrasher playing chase with a chipmunk, we saw some kind of blond bird at our birdfeeder, and apparently, according to the news recap there was an Emu stopping traffic on I-20..

I think it's the only conclusion.

I have 3 hanging ferns on my front porch and the birds have taken over a second one tonight. They seem angry, they shouldn't be because I feel like I'm being plenty hospitable.

Something is happening here, what it is isn't exactly clear.

• Like 1

I have 3 hanging ferns on my front porch and the birds have taken over a second one tonight. They seem angry, they shouldn't be because I feel like I'm being plenty hospitable.

Something is happening here, what it is isn't exactly clear.

There's a man with a gun over there, Telling me I got to beware.

• Like 1

This young lady had a field day in poop, Pubby!

Sweet 16 birthday party gets rained out. Luckily they had already had enough cake.

The rain was reportedly brown, and turned out to be feces, according to the family. Poop was raining from the sky, putting a massive damper on Jacinda’s Sweet 16 party.

The teen will never forget her sweet 16 party.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inquisitr.com%2F2103311%2Fsweet-16-party-soiled-by-a-disgusting-surprise-from-the-sky%2F&ei=zfdbVbPvH4LUgwT9noPoAw&usg=AFQjCNEy-z4jJ-5b1AoG5FfVJt0mVYTUQA&sig2=VFF2Wvlm6ky0rdL0P9Jw3A

Every time I go outside, it seems like there is a thrasher in my driveway who sounds like he is calling me out.. I think I had better start carrying

my .380 or 38 special, just in case he has friends.

Blue birds, gramps! They are friends with the brown thrashers. Both will shoot you in the back.

You better grow some eyes in the back of your head. :friends:

Sign, sign everywhere a sign!!

LPPT,

The loveliness of Paris, seems somehow sadly gay, and the glory that was Rome is of another day.

But, I like San Francisco, because the people are not so prejudice as I have experienced for my life. Oh. no, I'm not gay, but I love my fellow gay people. I'm Paw-Paw to several gay people!

https://youtu.be/SC73kdOL5hk

I look like a farmer, but I'm a lover.

And I love you, LPPT!

It's passed Mothers Day, and Fathers Day hasn't come yet, but Memorial Day is close by. Some future Memoral Day you will remember this Paw-Paw.

How do you like nice words, even between holidays? :give_rose:

Edited by The Postman

Did you think young people will be speaking their minds in the end times?

pubby

The Most Important Field

For a lot of guys (and gals too I guess) the football field is the most important field. They pay attention to what happens on it. They diligently keep stats, wanting to know all the minutiae regarding their team, or their favorite player. In season, the football field dominates their life.

For moms, oftentimes the soccer field is the dominant field. In season, the soccer field is ground zero to which all her activities point. The main thrust of the day is to get the child to practice or to the game on time. To be present at the field to cheer on the child. To comfort the child in what happens on the field that may have upset him or her. And to celebrate what happens on the field in victory.

I plagiarized the above two paragraphs, Pubby; from here: >

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDwQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthe-end-time.blogspot.com%2F&ei=FKpcVcW2N8yqgwTyuYCoDg&usg=AFQjCNGB8M4qSxtbDMp7FJXmUN0UB_tEag&sig2=EJOPaS_n6PUoDHKo7YPxLg

Look at the folks that came out of that group

Buffalo Springfield was an American-Canadian rock band formed in 1966 whose members included Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Dewey Martin, Bruce Palmer, Jim Messina, Ken Koblun, and Jim Fielder

Look at the folks that came out of that group

Buffalo Springfield was an American-Canadian rock band formed in 1966 whose members included Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Dewey Martin, Bruce Palmer, Jim Messina, Ken Koblun, and Jim Fielder

Ah, low,

I never understood a single word they said, but I helped them drink their wine. I had hair down to my knees, and my toe jam football was not there to please. But, many other long hairs felt my disease.

Edited by The Postman

Crime is increasing

Trigger happy policing

Panic is spreading

God know where we're heading

Check out 11 Alive, tonight. low. You might see some things that law makers's and lobbyist's don't want you in on.

We can't tell where we're going, because lawmakers are paid by the lobbyists with money out of their bags.

Show me the money low. Don't hold back now, SHOW ME THE MONEY. NOT YOU, BABY, ME - SHOW ME THE MONEY.

https://youtu.be/OaiSHcHM0PA

Edited by The Postman

The end times started in Savannah, but laws will be passed in the Capital, for the end time.

Armed guards kept us out of the end times meeting. One end time in particular is the end of asbestos law suits against corporations. But, there were many more dollars payed to our law makers for other end times.

Way Down Upon The Swanee River, Lobbyists paid our lawmakers to make new laws. But, there were no longhairs to protest.

The meek may inherit the Earth, but they won't step up and claim none of the prize.

How can Georgians be so humble that their ignorance is so bliss. Is it because armed guards scared them so bad, just by seeing them keep an 11Alive reporter out of the meeting where they were showing the money?

Edited by The Postman

I don't know, I'd walk a million miles for one of her smiles ... you know who I'm talking about.

As an aside, my mother's 'best buddy' Army nurse in WWII - a portion of her service was in Hot Springs in 1944 - is the gal who ended up marrying Al Jolson, who incidentally died on the day I was born.

pubby

I don't know, I'd walk a million miles for one of her smiles ... you know who I'm talking about.

video

As an aside, my mother's 'best buddy' Army nurse in WWII - a portion of her service was in Hot Springs in 1944 - is the gal who ended up marrying Al Jolson, who incidentally died on the day I was born.

pubby

That is a kind way of being, but no surprise in that message. You are a very kind man, by nature, Pubby!

The end times, for me, is loving to be Paw-Paw. Even though there are some faces I can't see physically, they are still beautiful in my minds eye. But, there are faces that are beautiful, to me, and I see them every now and then.

https://youtu.be/tL-0Cc4beqw

Oops ... I didn't put the video in ...

pubby