Paulding.com

Why Are White Gang Members Destroying Their Own Community?

170 plus arrested, 9 people dead and no one is called a thug or an animal by the "liberal" media? The gang members exchange gun fire with police and no one goes for a "rough ride". Other gang members are allowed to sit on the curb and wait to be arrested? Scary times in Waco.

Rival biker gangs clashed violently in Waco, Texas, on Sunday afternoon, in a brawl that ultimately left nine gang members dead and at least 18 others injured. As the fight spilled out of a local restaurant and into the parking lot, participants reportedly used fists, chains, knives and later firearms to attack one another. Eventually they exchanged gunfire with police. Waco law enforcement announced Monday that 170 people had been arrested and will be charged with engaging in organized crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/18/biker-gangs-shootout-waco_n_7305706.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016

• Like 1

I think they're thugs. I did see where they exchanged gunfire with the police. Perhaps the thugs decided to be good little boys and girls and comply with the officers after they saw they were out armed and in a lose-lose situation. You sound disappointed the police didn't guy them all down.

• Like 4

They killed each other and the police finished off a few. Some appear to be black and possibly Hispanic. No one else but gang members died. No homes or businesses were destroyed, so the community is fine thanks to the police who wasn't instructed to hold back and let them just 'get it out of their system'.

• Like 5

It would have been less of a financial burden on the county if they had just let them kill off each other.

Shooting them in the back would be better than that. It would cost our government less of their lobby money . Paid thugs wouldn't have to act like hero's, so the public would think they are protected, and served.

Look at that! MrsHoward finds the needle in the haystack. If there is an exception to the rule she will find it. So tell me, what can we learn from the others? Or is the exception the rule all thereis with no need to give the others any publicity? What are their criminal records and drug habits? 9 people dead, 18 injured and at least 170 arrested and this is all you can find? The lone black guy? Of the 170+ arrested, they are going to let many of them off on reduced charges because the county can't afford to prosecute them?

Think they'd let a 170+ black people go that were shooting at police? Not a single officer said he was afraid in this situation. Is that because there were no unarmed naked black men?

Edited by COWA

Look at that! MrsHoward finds the needle in the haystack. If there is an exception to the rule she will find it. So tell me, what can we learn from the others? Or is the exception the rule all thereis with no need to give the others any publicity? What are their criminal records and drug habits? 9 people dead, 18 injured and at least 170 arrested and this is all you can find? The lone black guy? Of the 170+ arrested, they are going to let many of them off on reduced charges because the county can't afford to prosecute them?

Think they'd let a 170+ black people go that were shooting at police? Not a single officer said he was afraid in this situation. Is that because there were no unarmed naked black men?

Cops can't get a back shot, on these guys, Even the black guy wouldn't turn around, or lie down on the ground for a back shot.

Good police are aware of the best back shooters, on their force, but because of the blue code (blue wall or whatever they call it) they must protect and serve each other at all costs.

BTW- COWA, watch 11Alive tonight, at 11 o'clock. I think it might be interesting about what lawmakers, and lobbyists, don't want us to know. They've got cops keeping people out. It makes me wonder what goes down about law makers helping law enforcers, with the Blue Code.

• Like 1

In Baltimore, most wasn't arrested for breaking the bones of officers throwing rocks, bricks and glass bottles. Seen any mug shots of them? Any mugshots of the arsonists in Ferguson? The Feds are now going after the 'logos' of biker gangs, because of an incident where no one but members of biker gangs were killed. You and the left are the only ones that want to identify race to determine how to handle situations when that shouldn't matter at all. Thugs aren't determined by race except for the ones wanting to take advantage of bad situations to divide and get votes.

Edited by yathink?
  • Like 1

In Baltimore, most wasn't arrested for breaking the bones of officers throwing rocks, bricks and glass bottles. Seen any mug shots of them? Any mugshots of the arsonists in Ferguson? The Feds are now going after the 'logos' of biker gangs, because of an incident where no one but members of biker gangs were killed. You and the left are the only ones that want to identify race to determine how to handle situations when that shouldn't matter at all. Thugs aren't determined by race except for the ones wanting to take advantage of bad situations to divide and get votes.

COWA is a race baiter. He wants to believe the word "thug" is the new n-word for blacks. Because he says he hasn't seen it used in the reporting of the biker incident, that it must be true. What I kept hearing used to describe these guys was "biker gang" and "gang members."

I smell bacon.

Pigs are the new thugs, and I keep smelling bacon in COWA's thread. :sorry:

I saw two Sheriff's deputies, down in Savannah, keeping the meeting with lobbyists and our law makers safe, while they were showing the money.

Two pigs were in the lobby of the hotel giving the 11 Alive TV reporter sniffs of rank bacon.

Edited by The Postman

COWA is a race baiter. He wants to believe the word "thug" is the new n-word for blacks. Because he says he hasn't seen it used in the reporting of the biker incident, that it must be true. What I kept hearing used to describe these guys was "biker gang" and "gang members."

Actually, your the race baiter. Your previous topic illustrates that.

83% of crime against white people is committed by other white people. Shouldn't white on white crime be a concern? Is it from the divorce rate? Is it from the music they listen to?

5 black gangs in LA show up at a bar with 100 weapons, how long do you think it takes for the police to come in riot gear and shoot off tear gas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mGXbZHJFb8

83% of crime against white people is committed by other white people. Shouldn't white on white crime be a concern? Is it from the divorce rate? Is it from the music they listen to?

5 black gangs in LA show up at a bar with 100 weapons, how long do you think it takes for the police to come in riot gear and shoot off tear gas?

5 black gangs with 100 weapons would have been lined up, and shot in the back, COWA! They wouldn't have had to face the firing squad. That would be a good thing according to a lot of people in this country.

Race bating has nothing to do with you. That started, here, hundreds of years ago, and it continues today.

There is more than just race bating going on, in 2015.

https://youtu.be/VNzc1E-3U58

Edited by The Postman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mGXbZHJFb8

Shouldn't crime regardless of races be a concern to all people COWA? I think it should.

• Like 1

Shouldn't crime regardless of races be a concern to all people COWA? I think it should.

Shouldn't cops stop protecting and serving, each other, to the extent of criminal negligence, while allowing the blue code of silence to out way legislated law?

Isn't it against the law to allow corporate lobbyist a vote in law legislation, and use armed guards to keep reporters out of the voting session?

I think it is perceived to some of us that it's okay to violate laws based on who you are, rather than concerning all people; like you have just said?

Edited by The Postman