Paulding.com

Chuck Norris warns of government plot to take over state

Chuck may be exaggerating but he makes some good points.

This man, however, is a true idiot:

Good points ABR?   Yeah, just like this Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theorist. Go to about 3:00 in the video and see what they're talking about.

I always knew you believed in the tunnels.

pubby

Chuck may be exaggerating but he makes some good points.

This man, however, is a true idiot:

I have heard what Johnson said and can't for the life of me believe he really thought the actual land mass would tip over. He obviously had been reading the book called "The Tipping Point" which is about getting to the point of no return. He did not believe the island would physically flip over. It's kind of like a child hears an adult misspeak and intentionally misunderstands the real meaning. The key point being here that Johnson is an adult that misspoke. Immaturity is believing the silly thing he obviously did not mean to convey.

The idiots talking about Texas being invaded soon are actual wackos.

Hank Johnson didn't misspeak. Anyone who follows what this guy says on a routine basis knows he's not very sharp.
He really believes an island can tip over. He said what he means and means what he says.
He may have been corrected by his staff later (after they all did a collective face-palm) but he represents the intellect of his district well.
These are the same people who kept voting for Cynthia "5000 prisoners were killed by our government and then dumped in a Louisiana swamp" McKinney.

• Like 2

Hank Johnson didn't misspeak. Anyone who follows what this guy says on a routine basis knows he's not very sharp.

He really believes an island can tip over. He said what he means and means what he says.

He may have been corrected by his staff later (after they all did a collective face-palm) but he represents the intellect of his district well.

These are the same people who kept voting for Cynthia "5000 prisoners were killed by our government and then dumped in a Louisiana swamp" McKinney.

That's rich Zorro ... pointing out that Cynthia McKinney spreading the alert of the federal government ditched 5,000 Katrina victims and calling her crazy all the while buying into the craziness of Chuck Norris who is saying the same thing except times 500 (Gov't gonna kill 2.5 million in Jade Helm).

You do know it would suffice to say simply that Chuck Norris is out of his gourd and leave it at that... especially since we dismissed Cynthia McKinney a while back.

pubby

That's rich Zorro ... pointing out that Cynthia McKinney spreading the alert of the federal government ditched 5,000 Katrina victims and calling her crazy all the while buying into the craziness of Chuck Norris who is saying the same thing except times 500 (Gov't gonna kill 2.5 million in Jade Helm).

You do know it would suffice to say simply that Chuck Norris is out of his gourd and leave it at that... especially since we dismissed Cynthia McKinney a while back.

pubby

Show me anywhere in this topic where I said I agreed with Chuck Norris. So, who is playing who pubby? Hypocrite.

Good points ABR? Yeah, just like this Jade Helm 15 conspiracy theorist. Go to about 3:00 in the video and see what they're talking about.

I always knew you believed in the tunnels.

pubby

I remember the tunnels from back when I was in high school! Haven't thought about that in years. There are some real crazies in this world if they believe something so outlandish.

Show me anywhere in this topic where I said I agreed with Chuck Norris. So, who is playing who pubby? Hypocrite.

Damn. Someone needs to chill. It's not like he has been married 4 times or anything. (Maybe he has. I don't know.) Just back off the pissed off button.

This seems to be about the crazy people in the world who will believe anything if it fits their warped political ideas. Who peed in your Cheerios?

You seemed to be agreeing with him by not noting his craziness and instead taking the topic off topic by talking about Cynthia and the other guy.

pubby

You seemed to be agreeing with him by not noting his craziness and instead taking the topic off topic by talking about Cynthia and the other guy.

pubby

I didn't take the discussion off topic - it was already off topic.

Damn. Someone needs to chill. It's not like he has been married 4 times or anything. (Maybe he has. I don't know.) Just back off the pissed off button.

This seems to be about the crazy people in the world who will believe anything if it fits their warped political ideas. Who peed in your Cheerios?

You certainly read a lot that wasn't there. I simply pointed out the obvious.