Paulding.com

Anyone know of a motorcycle accident yesterday; fatality?

What person was mentioned and where?

I heard there was one there in front of The Highlands.

If it was yesterday, we passed one that looked like it was coming out that side road where the Ark is. I've tried to find out more about what happened but so far no luck.

her name was Sharona Lonagan also known as ( Sharon Rowe) she was from dallas, a car pulled out in front of her, from what I was told the driver of the car was texting and did not see the bike.

she was a friend of a friend; saw a pic on FB and just looked like someone I have seen on here. very sad

That's exactly why I don't ride anymore. Everyone is preoccupied in their car and pay no attention to a motorcycle.

R.I.P.

I've had several close calls over the past several years. People just don't pay attention. I had a lady make a right turn in front of me. I hit my brakes and came within several inches of hitting the back of her SUV. I sounded my horn and she had the nerve to flip me off.

Was that accident at Jimmy Lee Smith near the turn-off to Buseness 6 (but opposite side)? We were running errands yesterday and drove by it twice. The mangled motorcycle was disheartening to say the least. Could not find a story on it. Appreciate the info from the good folks here. May she rest in peace and may God bless the grieving family.

Lady Raider Sharon was not from Dallas. This is one lady that this shouldn't of happen to . She had been riding for many many years and loved it more than anything. She always rode with safety always on her mind and followed all the laws. My first ride was with her and her husband Steve.She is my cousin and i will miss her dearly. Please people be careful out there and watch the roads for riders .Please keep the prayers coming for the family at this time.

Lady Raider Sharon was not from Dallas. This is one lady that this shouldn't of happen to . She had been riding for many many years and loved it more than anything. She always rode with safety always on her mind and followed all the laws. My first ride was with her and her husband Steve.She is my cousin and i will miss her dearly. Please people be careful out there and watch the roads for riders .Please keep the prayers coming for the family at this time.

Did she work for Paulding by any chance? Her name is familiar and the person I am thinking of was a longtime rider who lived out toward Buchanan (or beyond).