Paulding.com

Justice Served ?

Evidently we don't have enough people in jail.

Garbage Man Sentenced To 30 DAYS IN JAIL For Picking Up Trash Too Early

A sanitation worker in an Atlanta suburb has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for working too early.

Kevin McGill had been working for only a few months for a company contracted to do sanitation work in Sandy Springs when he was cited for picking up trash just after 5 a.m. one morning,according to WSB-TV.

http://news.yahoo.com/garbage-man-sentenced-30-days-jail-picking-trash-001158483.html

• Like 1

I think that the residents should not be allowed to put their garbage out until it is ok to pick the garbage up. If the homeowner puts it out early then they should be found guilty of conspiracy and aiding in crime.

Problem Solved!

• Like 2

Our garbage has been picked up as early as 5 a.m. before. Especially during the summer, they will come earlier than usual. I can't blame them for that, either.

When we lived in Powder Springs, our garbage was picked up around 4:30 every Tuesday morning. If it was 6 a.m. and they hadn't been yet, you knew something was bad wrong. They didn't get there until around 9 during the bad snow of 2011. I think they were the only garbage service that picked up on our street that week. That's one reason why we had garbage pick up with them. They were reliable.