Paulding.com

Tomorrow is going to be the worst part of a system coming up from the South.

There may be school tomorrow, but they may have to let out early, depending on the temps.

We're on the line above I-20 and we're supposed to get sleet and snow worse than today.

There may be school tomorrow, but they may have to let out early, depending on the temps.

We're on the line above I-20 and we're supposed to get sleet and snow worse than today.

I think a noonish release is a real possibility to get everyone home before the weather starts coming in late afternoon early evening...

Hopefully they will just cancel all toghet and prevent another possible repeat of last year.

If you're just going to have to release at noon anyway, save the resources and just let them stay home.

Glad mine are grown and school isn't a concern, but I worry about my grown children out driving to work and of course the grandkids.

• Like 2

The Weather Channel is showing temps going from 33 to 38 between 9 AM and about 5 PM tomorrow. How is it they are saying snow and sleet? That's too warm for it.

It doesn't have to be below 32 to snow.

It can still snow, and if it comes down heave enough, it starts to stick to itself, lowering the ground temp,

I'm no expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Like 1

Will this take care of not having to make up days, like last year?

I copied this from WSB

STATE OF EMERGENCY

In response to the winter storm warning declared for 50 coutnies in the northern part of Georgia, Gov. Nathan Deal ordered state government offices in the affected areas to close at noon tomorrow and declared a state of emergency for disaster preparedness starting at 2 p.m. Wednesday.

Will this take care of not having to make up days, like last year?

I copied this from WSB

STATE OF EMERGENCY

In response to the winter storm warning declared for 50 coutnies in the northern part of Georgia, Gov. Nathan Deal ordered state government offices in the affected areas to close at noon tomorrow and declared a state of emergency for disaster preparedness starting at 2 p.m. Wednesday.

Lowrider,

There are 4 "built-in" days in the school calendar each year for emergency purposes. After 4 days, have to get creative!

Thank you Kim!

You are very welcome!