Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
kim404

electricians

I need one that doesn't charge a bundle. It's for my mom who is on a limited income. Also possibly a free estimate. Please be certified. Thanks!

A licensed electrician hardly ever comes to the job, big or small. If they trust a worker they may not come to the job at all.

What you want is a real electrician. One who will actually do the work you want done.

Electricity can easily be a DIY project, by obtaining your own permit. An electrical inspector will come check it before you can get your power turned on.

Paying for someone's license is an expensive thing to do, and you never get them paid for. :pardon:

A licensed electrician hardly ever comes to the job, big or small. If they trust a worker they may not come to the job at all.

What you want is a real electrician. One who will actually do the work you want done.

Electricity can easily be a DIY project, by obtaining your own permit. An electrical inspector will come check it before you can get your power turned on.

Paying for someone's license is an expensive thing to do, and you never get them paid for. :pardon:

Ridiculous- why? Why post anything? None of that was remotely useful.

Kim we use Joe Spivey of F.C Electric (404) 913-7426. I like him a lot.

• Like 2

Ridiculous- why? Why post anything? None of that was remotely useful.

Kim we use Joe Spivey of F.C Electric (404) 913-7426. I like him a lot.

Why not post?

DIY is always better than coming off the hip.

Electrical is one thing I will not attempt. I've fixed washers, dryers, small car problems, small plumbing but when it comes to electric and gas forget it!!!

• Like 1

I'll admit that some people should not do their own electrical work. But, if you feel comfortable doing it yourself, you can save a lot of doe!

If she felt comfortable she would not have asked for a referrral.

If she felt comfortable she would not have asked for a referrral.

I have enough empathy to understand that. She got her answer from you guys. But, I also offered something to consider, whether she cares for that kind of fix or not.

As for as your backlash, on me, I appreciate that. It shows the fear of electricity, like the fear of ISIS. It's like the Thomas Edison affect on Nekola Tesla, when Edison tried to destroy Tesla's AC current technology.

Edited by The Postman