Paulding.com

Repeated thread.

There are a lot of things in life that I don't understand, why the dog goes outside to do it's business, yet within 10 minutes of it coming back in I find poop, why whatever lane of traffic I am is always the slowest, why my wife married and stays married to me (ok, that is one that nobody understands), but here is a new one that occurred to me.

Why can the amusement parks take a clear photo of you on a rollercoaster, going 70 mph, but banks can't take a good picture of a robber?

What are some things that make you go, hmmmmm?

There are a lot of things in life that I don't understand, why the dog goes outside to do it's business, yet within 10 minutes of it coming back in I find poop, why whatever lane of traffic I am is always the slowest, why my wife married and stays married to me (ok, that is one that nobody understands), but here is a new one that occurred to me.

Why can the amusement parks take a clear photo of you on a rollercoaster, going 70 mph, but banks can't take a good picture of a robber?

I can answer the last one about the photography.

Amusement parks big bucks for the photographers capable of taking a good picture. Further, those whose careers in advertising and marketing have exacting standards which is another way of saying, they aren't cheapskates.

Further you'd expect a photo of the bank president to be sharp, well-lighted and composed by a professional photographer.

Now consider the pay scale of a guard at a bank. From that we can presume that protecting your money is not exactly the highest priority.

pubby

I believe because the amusement parks are the robbers. Have you been to one lately.