Paulding.com

Can we still have fun? Remember the edgy, crazy stuff?

As the 40th member of PCOM in its inception, I've seen many phases. While I understand that FaceBook has affected not only pcom, but virtually every site on the internet, I have found that DRAMA is what draws most Americans. That said, this thread is about one thing and one thing only.

Scan and post an insane photo of yourself. (you can use a less liked former wife, friend, co worker) and claim it to be you. I really don't give a crap. I just wanna play a goofy online thingy here with yall. It's more fun than you know when you think about how we all live in the same area!!! ;)

p.s. I didn't say I would start by posting one first.......lol.....anyone? (meanwhile, I am googling images of you folks that you may not be aware ever got plastered on the internet.)

Nah...j/k. I aint quite that savvy yet. :)

I don't know if this is fun, edgy or crazy, but it is a true story.

A few weeks ago I had some dental work done, it was an all round project.

They deadened the top, bottom, front, back, left and right of my mouth.

I couldn't feel a thing if Mike Tyson had punched me in the mouth.

The wife was driving me and we stopped at the drug store so that she could get my prescriptions filled, she went inside while I waited in the car.

(her suggestion)

While I was waiting a lady pulled into the parking spot next to us, on my side of the car.

She got out and as she started to walk off, she glanced at me and then looked away.

All the sudden the lady did a double take and looked back at me.

She then made a face and started walking quickly into the store.

I wondered what had startled the lady, knowing that it had something to do with me, because I was what she was looking at.

So I pulled my fancy schmancy smart phone out and took this picture.

Now we all know why she made a face and was walking away quickly.

I had no idea I had anything hanging out of my mouth, but then again, I couldn't feel my mouth.

I had my mouth stuffed with all sorts of things and couldn't even talk.

I do think that was one of my wife's happier days.

IMG_20150107_122329431_zps79b17a0f.jpg

Found this picture last Christmas while I was cleaning out some of my dads belongings. I had been dreading going through this last box.

I found this picture of us taken in the summer of 1976. Talk about happy! Thrilled and chilled at the same time. I was so happy to see us sitting at that old table. Happy Happy!

post-5399-0-28958800-1422979863_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Found this picture last Christmas while I was cleaning out some of my dads belongings. I had been dreading going through this last box.

I found this picture of us taken in the summer of 1976. Talk about happy! Thrilled and chilled at the same time. I was so happy to see us sitting at that old table. Happy Happy!

attachicon.gifMe 1976.jpg

OMG, what a beautiful little girl you were, cr!

Me after debating with some of you. But I enjoy the arguments and enjoy reading everyone's posts even if it is irrelevant. This is definitely my favorite social media website.attachicon.gif8b750b017be8a739476b78454dc084be77c633cd.jpg

Thank you, afewcardsshy!

It's great to have new blood, and Subby's old blood, too.

I hope I have never offended, Subby, but he has been here a long time, so I suppose I may have done that a time or two.

I know I must offend some folks, because they gang up on me like stink on cheeze sometimes. And, they don't mind telling me off, for the crap they perceive that I am spewing.

I also hope I never offend you, in your new venture, on P.com! :drinks: