Paulding.com

Loud Boom in Yorkville

We had what sounded like someone shooting off about 100 rounds up here about 10-15 per round for about half an hour.

The thing is they had to be very heavy loads, they sounded closer to what you hear at a fireworks show.

It is not that unusual up here. I just assumed that some folks are making their own ammo with big loads.

I don't know if it has anything to do with what yall are hearing unless it was actually blasting and like you said some wells in your area collapsing from them.

Happened about 8 hundred meters from my house, heard what sounded like a couple of rifle rounds, then boom. My guess is tannerite. Probably what all these booms have been lately. Kind of wish academy would not sale that stuff. But it's not illegal so wth.

Happened about 8 hundred meters from my house, heard what sounded like a couple of rifle rounds, then boom. My guess is tannerite. Probably what all these booms have been lately. Kind of wish academy would not sale that stuff. But it's not illegal so wth.

800 meters? Just how far is 800 meters and what are you, European?

• Like 2

800 meters? Just how far is 800 meters and what are you, European?

Maybe he thought we were serious back in 1975 when we decided to go metric.

Remember that week when the country was changing over to the metric system?

But all we did was end up with liter soda.

• Like 4

Maybe he thought we were serious back in 1975 when we decided to go metric.

Remember that week when the country was changing over to the metric system?

But all we did was end up with liter soda.

:rofl: IKR? Wanna 2 Liter bottle of pop?

We just heard a loud boom in Yorkville loud enough people came outside to see what it was but no signs of anything. Anybody know what it was?

I'm so sorry!! The burritos were causing so much pain and bloating. Something had to give. I apologize to all who may have lost their good China ware, expensive wine glasses, even their zeal for life. As Jim Carry said in "Liar, Liar" as he exited the elevator...."It was MEEEEEEE!!".

• Like 1