Paulding.com

the most interesting man

All right I don't always agree with his politics, actually very seldom, but those of you who hate his posts on the Jackbooted police and their brutal attacks on the innocent are completely ignorant of reality. We have soldiers who can't engage enemy combatants, we have terrorists that have served less time in prison than me, and all I hear from you people is you're dislike of someone that hasn't lost touch with reality.

I sale you Postman, thank you, and don't give up the good fight because some people like to believe that police and public servants are gods, and do nothing but good.

All right I don't always agree with his politics, actually very seldom, but those of you who hate his posts on the Jackbooted police and their brutal attacks on the innocent are completely ignorant of reality. We have soldiers who can't engage enemy combatants, we have terrorists that have served less time in prison than me, and all I hear from you people is you're dislike of someone that hasn't lost touch with reality.

I sale you Postman, thank you, and don't give up the good fight because some people like to believe that police and public servants are gods, and do nothing but good.

What's your asking price?

Please point out where I or anyone else said that "police and public servants are gods, and do nothing but good" or something similar. Quite the contrary, most level headed people on this board are well aware and state that some cops are bad. If you choose to ignore those points and make blanket incorrect statements like the one above, so be it but be prepared to get called on it.

Cops are to busy killing people with toy guns. afewcardsshy! How do they know he wasn't going to purchase that toy gun.

After police killed John Crawford at a Walmart, they threatened his girlfriend with jail.

http://youtu.be/qCgtdL80Osw

Here's another time consuming activity, cops partake in.

http://youtu.be/enkxJwaO7_s

Edited by The Postman

Nobody specifically said "gods", but I was taught that actions speak louder than words. Oh some cops are bad you say, well probably more cops commit felonies on a daily basis than those of us without a badge, percentage wise. And which of you can initiate a traffic stop against an leo. How about calling the police when you see another officer breaking the law. They on average believe that they should be allowed to do what they want, let me speed by a police officer, or blatantly commit moving violations in front of and I guarantee I'm getting a ticket 90 percent of the time.

Nobody specifically said "gods",

And yet you posted that "some people like to believe that police and public servants are gods". Thanks for correcting yourself.

Oh some cops are bad you say, well probably more cops commit felonies on a daily basis than those of us without a badge, percentage wise.

Do you have any facts to back this up or is this just something you think is true?

They on average believe that they should be allowed to do what they want,

Again, do you have any factual data to prove that the average cop believes they should be allowed to do what they want or is this just something you think is true?

let me speed by a police officer, or blatantly commit moving violations in front of and I guarantee I'm getting a ticket 90 percent of the time.

Are you being serious? If you are speeding or blatantly committing moving violations, why shouldn't you get a ticket 100% of the time?

• Like 2

If by chance you are talking about me just know that I worked 30 years with Cobb Police. If you will go back to some of my post you will see that I did work my last 7 years in Internal Affairs where we hired and FIRED police officers. I never said police officers are God. What I have said is that there are more good than bad and the bad will most of the time be found out and FIRED.

His continual google to find bad cops is at the very least annoying. Can he try to google where a police officer did something good and post that. If he has, I missed that.

As far as the distracted driver case where the guy was eating a burger, why don't we wait until that goes to court and find out what happens before we (ya'll) bash this officer. All we have to go on now is the words of the man charged. Is it possible that he was driving dangerous in order to eat that burger? I don't know. Also I haven't watched any news on this. I just have seen stuff on facebook. But I don't believe it's a firing offense unless he harassed this poor man. Could the senerio have been....Officer: Why were you driving outside your lane? Man: I was eating this burger. I don't know, you don't know.

I will always be a fan of police officers because I know what crap they have to put up with. I like what the Chief of a police department said. He said the pubic isn't going to like what body cameras are going to show. They are going to show total disregard for the police, total disrespect, total racism from the public and other things.

For about 10 years I worked as a Secretary in the Special Operations Unit. Oh the stories the guys would tell of the stupid people they encountered and the restraint that was given towards them. This "NOT ME" mentality is crazy. Most people are all for the police stopping that speeding car unless it's them. They are all for them saving a person from danger, but that would never happen to them. This unit also worked fatality traffic accidents. How many times have you seen a dead body mangeled in a car? How many times have you had to go to a door of a complete stranger to tell them their loved one has just passed away in a wreck. Stuff like that messes with the mind of even the strongest. Could you do it? Would you do it? After I married my husband he continued to work in Special Operations. When he was on call, the phone would ring in the middle of the night and he would have to jump up, get in his uniform and race to the scene of a bad accident. Did I just go back to sleep? NOPE. There was the time there was a tornado around the Windy Hill area of Cobb County. My husband was on Annual Leave to get some things done around the house. He got called in and he had to work for 3 days straight without sleep just to protect people and property of people who probably hated police, but he did it.

How about holidays? Most people get those off. My husband and the friends I know had to ask early just to get part of a holiday off to spend with their families. I remember a Thanksgiving where we invited my husband's entire family over. He got called in. I had to prepare the entire meal and he did get home in time to eat with us, but he was a Zombie because he was so tired. How many Christmas' have you missed with your husband or wife so that they could go out and protect people who hate them? How do you explain to kids that Daddy will be home sometime after work and then they can celebrate Santa coming.

I guess my point is that at some time most everyone will have to call 911. You will need the police. The police and firefighters are the first in when people are running out. If your attitude is that ALL police are bad, I hope you never need them.

As far as the google of "Bad Cop Videos", yes he has that right and he can post all he wants. Just know that I will be there to defend my friends. And guess what my friends are not God. They are men and woman who took an oath to serve and protect. Yes, some are jerks, yes some interpret the law differently, some are by the book. Are there teachers out there who do bad yes, but there are far more who love kids and want them to learn. Are there bad doctors? Yes, we all know about botched surgeries, but does that make all doctors bad? You get my point, I hope.

I want you to know that the hardest job is to be a police officer's wife. My husband worked 11PM to 4PM for over 4 years. I worked 8AM to 5PM. Our life consisted of me coming home, cooking supper and waking him up to go to work. There were days that he would have to go to court when he should have been sleeping. Have you gone to work constantly on 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Oh then there were his off days that really were not his to do as he pleased because some of them he would be on call for court. We couldn't plan anything waiting on the phone to ring and he would have to go to court. Speaking of off days, they were not my off days. So if you can do the math, I didn't see him much for 4 years. His going to work wasn't saying goodbye to him because he was going to the office. No, it was saying goodbye to him not knowing what he would have to deal with during the night. I never knew if he would come home at all. Have you ever had to say that goodbye? I hope you never have had to. Our conversations during the little time we got to see each other dealt with the good he did and the bad he had to see. It also dealt with the stupid people he encountered, the dangerous situation and how he handeled it. My husband has had to pull his gun on several occasions, but never had to shoot anyone. He has been shot at. He even held a thug down waiting on backup only to have the young man try to get a gun out of his pants. The thug tried to shoot my husband and ended up shooting himself in his own leg. Have any of you had your loved one come home to tell you that they almost got shot? How about my friends who were shot and killed by crazies out there. Their families are now living without a brother, husband, son and father. Does your job cause your loved ones to wonder if they will see you after your 8 hour work day at the office. A police officer rarely works 8 hours. They can not leave until the job is done.

Have you seen officers rushing to the precinct, getting in cars 4 to a car to go out and look for a thug who killed one of your friends? I saw that. When Robbie Ingram was killed, his friends found out and came in on their off time to find this idiot. Police officers are family. Do they stick together so much as they hide a bad cop? NOPE!!!!! They are the first to know if a police officer isn't going by the book and often times try to counsel that officer or go as far as to report their behavior to their supervisor.

I am so glad that my husband is retired. Back when he was a police officer, most people respected the police. Now, there is very little respect for them and post showing videos of stupid police officers doing stupid things will never help to regain the respect and will lead to mass chaos in our country.

I could go on and on, but I hope you get my point. There is always bad, where there is bad there is always good. May the good always outweigh the bad.

JMHO

• Like 9

If by chance you are talking about me just know that I worked 30 years with Cobb Police. If you will go back to some of my post you will see that I did work my last 7 years in Internal Affairs where we hired and FIRED police officers. I never said police officers are God. What I have said is that there are more good than bad and the bad will most of the time be found out and FIRED.

His continual google to find bad cops is at the very least annoying. Can he try to google where a police officer did something good and post that. If he has, I missed that.

As far as the distracted driver case where the guy was eating a burger, why don't we wait until that goes to court and find out what happens before we (ya'll) bash this officer. All we have to go on now is the words of the man charged. Is it possible that he was driving dangerous in order to eat that burger? I don't know. Also I haven't watched any news on this. I just have seen stuff on facebook. But I don't believe it's a firing offense unless he harassed this poor man. Could the senerio have been....Officer: Why were you driving outside your lane? Man: I was eating this burger. I don't know, you don't know.

I will always be a fan of police officers because I know what crap they have to put up with. I like what the Chief of a police department said. He said the pubic isn't going to like what body cameras are going to show. They are going to show total disregard for the police, total disrespect, total racism from the public and other things.

For about 10 years I worked as a Secretary in the Special Operations Unit. Oh the stories the guys would tell of the stupid people they encountered and the restraint that was given towards them. This "NOT ME" mentality is crazy. Most people are all for the police stopping that speeding car unless it's them. They are all for them saving a person from danger, but that would never happen to them. This unit also worked fatality traffic accidents. How many times have you seen a dead body mangeled in a car? How many times have you had to go to a door of a complete stranger to tell them their loved one has just passed away in a wreck. Stuff like that messes with the mind of even the strongest. Could you do it? Would you do it? After I married my husband he continued to work in Special Operations. When he was on call, the phone would ring in the middle of the night and he would have to jump up, get in his uniform and race to the scene of a bad accident. Did I just go back to sleep? NOPE. There was the time there was a tornado around the Windy Hill area of Cobb County. My husband was on Annual Leave to get some things done around the house. He got called in and he had to work for 3 days straight without sleep just to protect people and property of people who probably hated police, but he did it.

How about holidays? Most people get those off. My husband and the friends I know had to ask early just to get part of a holiday off to spend with their families. I remember a Thanksgiving where we invited my husband's entire family over. He got called in. I had to prepare the entire meal and he did get home in time to eat with us, but he was a Zombie because he was so tired. How many Christmas' have you missed with your husband or wife so that they could go out and protect people who hate them? How do you explain to kids that Daddy will be home sometime after work and then they can celebrate Santa coming.

I guess my point is that at some time most everyone will have to call 911. You will need the police. The police and firefighters are the first in when people are running out. If your attitude is that ALL police are bad, I hope you never need them.

As far as the google of "Bad Cop Videos", yes he has that right and he can post all he wants. Just know that I will be there to defend my friends. And guess what my friends are not God. They are men and woman who took an oath to serve and protect. Yes, some are jerks, yes some interpret the law differently, some are by the book. Are there teachers out there who do bad yes, but there are far more who love kids and want them to learn. Are there bad doctors? Yes, we all know about botched surgeries, but does that make all doctors bad? You get my point, I hope.

I want you to know that the hardest job is to be a police officer's wife. My husband worked 11PM to 4PM for over 4 years. I worked 8AM to 5PM. Our life consisted of me coming home, cooking supper and waking him up to go to work. There were days that he would have to go to court when he should have been sleeping. Have you gone to work constantly on 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Oh then there were his off days that really were not his to do as he pleased because some of them he would be on call for court. We couldn't plan anything waiting on the phone to ring and he would have to go to court. Speaking of off days, they were not my off days. So if you can do the math, I didn't see him much for 4 years. His going to work wasn't saying goodbye to him because he was going to the office. No, it was saying goodbye to him not knowing what he would have to deal with during the night. I never knew if he would come home at all. Have you ever had to say that goodbye? I hope you never have had to. Our conversations during the little time we got to see each other dealt with the good he did and the bad he had to see. It also dealt with the stupid people he encountered, the dangerous situation and how he handeled it. My husband has had to pull his gun on several occasions, but never had to shoot anyone. He has been shot at. He even held a thug down waiting on backup only to have the young man try to get a gun out of his pants. The thug tried to shoot my husband and ended up shooting himself in his own leg. Have any of you had your loved one come home to tell you that they almost got shot? How about my friends who were shot and killed by crazies out there. Their families are now living without a brother, husband, son and father. Does your job cause your loved ones to wonder if they will see you after your 8 hour work day at the office. A police officer rarely works 8 hours. They can not leave until the job is done.

Have you seen officers rushing to the precinct, getting in cars 4 to a car to go out and look for a thug who killed one of your friends? I saw that. When Robbie Ingram was killed, his friends found out and came in on their off time to find this idiot. Police officers are family. Do they stick together so much as they hide a bad cop? NOPE!!!!! They are the first to know if a police officer isn't going by the book and often times try to counsel that officer or go as far as to report their behavior to their supervisor.

I am so glad that my husband is retired. Back when he was a police officer, most people respected the police. Now, there is very little respect for them and post showing videos of stupid police officers doing stupid things will never help to regain the respect and will lead to mass chaos in our country.

I could go on and on, but I hope you get my point. There is always bad, where there is bad there is always good. May the good always outweigh the bad.

JMHO

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping:

JMHO

:clapping: :clapping: :good: :good: :clapping: :clapping:

I think before Christmas, after Eddie made multiple posts of bad cops, I posted about good cops.

He went ahead and posted another bad cop video in my topic. I reported it and had it removed.

He really needs his own forum and then all you folks can watch all the bad cop videos you want, because he spends all day googling bad cop videos.

• Like 1

I didn't mean for my post to be so long, but you don't go talking about my "friends" and my "family" without me giving my opinion.

I admit all my comments are just my opinions, but what my opinion holds is the real truth from working with wonderful men and woman who would do anything to help the sorry citizens and non citizens of this great country. In this country your are innocent until proved guilty by a jury of your peers. Who picks the peers? Your attorney does. Guess where that happens? In court....not on the side of the road or on a website filled with people who have different opinions.

Officers should be given the same respect that you expect. Just my opinion as always.

There are probably a hundred times more victims of crime than there are victims of police brutality.

I have no issue with questioning if an officer stepped over the line. It also bothers me that police refuse in many instances to turn in their fellow officers. Do they crack and go over the line, and does the lack of reporting have to do with empathy? I am sure it does. I might be a 100% more comfortable if I was aware of more cases when an officer was turned in by his fellow officers for abuse.

Almost none of these cases involve victims that have never been arrested before. many times they have long wrap sheets.

You think these people are compliant, respectful,and obey the officer? We all no the answer to that one. The Fergusion case as far as I am concerned is probably pretty typical of a career criminal stopped by police.

I certainly feel more secure in general that we have law enforcement officers. If this keeps up we will have fewer officers and even less that will go in and protect the innocent people in many of theses high crime neighborhoods.

Not only do these thugs struggle against the police when they arrest them, the thug witnesses lie about what happened.

The thugs in these neighborhoods don't want the police there so they can victimize the residents, the ones that are quick to claim profiling and abuse.

It is a no win situation for the police.

• Like 1

All I can speak of is how Cobb County Police would handle a complaint.

A complaint would come in. There was a procedure of which complaints the officer's supervisor would handle and what was sent to Internal Affairs.

When Internal Affairs was notified they would interview the complainant. They would bring the police officer in and interview him/her. These interviews were audio recorded. They would bring in any other witness including other officers on the scene. The officers knew that if they lied they would be fired. If they told the truth things could be handled with a reprimand. I've seen an officer get fired for not telling the truth about another officer. Word got out that Internal Affairs didn't play.

Complaints would come in ranging from a Mama saying they didn't treat my child politely to officers doing searches that were not appropriate to illegal. There were also complaints of officers who would be suspected of being abusive to a suspect. Oh and then the forever wife or girlfriend who needed to complain on their husband/boyfriend. Internal Affairs didn't play. I am not kidding. Internal Affairs was made up of a Captain, Lt, Sgt and officers. These men and woman got their jobs in Internal Affairs because they were honest men/woman and would not ever make an opinion based on if the liked the officer or not. They would not close a case without interviewing all possible witnesses. These officers would have the gut wrenching job of recommending officers to be fired. It was horrible at times.

Did the complaint get resolved in days? No, but believe the press would report things without proper information because the complaint was just great news? Did the entire file get released? Most of the time with an Open Records Act, some did get released. The need for immediate resolve to a complaint on a police officer is crazy. Just imagine you being accused of a crime, it's reported in the newspaper. You know what happened, but you have to wait for your day in court. Police officers deserve the same consideration. Wait on Internal Affairs to do their job. In some cases wait on the Grand Jury to make their decision. Just wait!!!!!! All just my opinion.

Alright thirty year veteran, how many times were you given a break for being a cop. Yeah I've worked a couple of accidents with fatalities until emergency services arrived.So to me a hero is not someone doing their job it is one that goes beyond their job to do good.

And yeah needed the police one time and they did nothing. Reported the officers lack of duty to respond properly and nothing ever happened.nothing.

When the only thing a person has to rely on, when the Blue Wall Of Silence is in effect. is the possibility that a Whistle Blower, with his/her camera, might be around to record the truth. That is not good for any citizen of the United States of America.

Edited by The Postman

Alright thirty year veteran, how many times were you given a break for being a cop. Yeah I've worked a couple of accidents with fatalities until emergency services arrived.So to me a hero is not someone doing their job it is one that goes beyond their job to do good.

And yeah needed the police one time and they did nothing. Reported the officers lack of duty to respond properly and nothing ever happened.nothing.

So you take a total of 3 instances to form an opinion of all cops?

So the police enforce this so called "law". In the 1930's the brown shirts, the SA, the SS, and the gestapo also enforced law on their terms. Not necessarily comparing our law enforcement to Hitlers Regime; simply making a comparison of authoritative attitudes. I will not accuse all cops as bad ones but in the same sense not every piece of coal turns into a diamond.

So the police enforce this so called "law". In the 1930's the brown shirts, the SA, the SS, and the gestapo also enforced law on their terms. Not necessarily comparing our law enforcement to Hitlers Regime; simply making a comparison of authoritative attitudes. I will not accuse all cops as bad ones but in the same sense not every piece of coal turns into a diamond.

Most of this country's inner cities experience at least one shooting a day. No telling how many assaults, robberies, and home invasions.

We have millions in prisons. You do understand that we have a serious crime problem in this country. We are asking men and women to put their lives on the line to protect us against the overwhelming number of people committing crimes. Many of these criminal place no value on human life especially not an officer of the law. The majority are high on something and don't care about the consequences of their actions.

The cops in this country can't be that bad because the criminals aren't afraid of them. They just don't want to go to jail.

They are human, many of us would not make it a month as an officer. They make mistakes, sometimes they pay for them with their life.

I think every case should be looked at individually. As far as I am concerned the Fergusion case showed what a lying bunch of thugs live there. You know they don't ever tell who broke the law cause they ain't gonna send a brother to jail. How is that for respecting the law and the officer that is trying to protect your neighborhood. I doubt they even have any black applicants to put on the force there.

Allow me to remind everyone that we really do need good police officers, who do what they swore to do for us, which is to protect and serve. When a Sheriff tells Melissa Morris that he is not going to mess with the people who signs his pay check when she contacted him about poison water at her home, which was cause by the negligence of county ordinance provisions. That was not protecting and serving. Melissa's daughter got real sick because of that water.

And, look at this video again, in regard to a cop driving 120mph, because he was late for his off duty work.The FL. State Patrol who caught him was demoted to desk duty for stopping him.

Edited by The Postman

You want to know why there is so much crime in the inner cities, I will tell you, because crime is everywhere, not just the inner cities. People refuse to acknowledge until it's too late, and then they are more afraid of the criminals around them than the criminals are of getting caught. Maybe if people would take a stand for themselves and not think that a government institution is responsible for every damn ones safety criminals would be a little less of the population. Crime people is bit one thing, opportunity. So the next time a crook, badged or not is caught, remember somewhere or somehow the opportunity arose and was taken advantage of.

And I do not expect a sworn officer to get a slap on the wrist for breaking any law. They should receive the maximum sentence allowed by the law that they swore to protect.

And as for all these lead footed, distracted, police officers behind the wheel, just know that I report you to your superiors every time I see you do it. If I could ticket you I would do it. It appalls me when I see blatant disregard for laws by the police, no matter how insignificant it might be.

Maybe you with the badge should fly right so you don't have to see your brothers misgivings posted on this forum.

I have no idea how many LE officers abuse their privilege and break the speed limit laws, but I suspect it is around the same as those who are not LE who break the speed limit laws.

But, I have ridden with many LE officers when not on duty and while everyone of them were speeders, so am I by the way, they freely admitted that they never expected to be ticketed.

I guess that is just one of the unwritten perks of the job, sorta like, almost, any other job.

But, I do agree that LE officers should try and set an example of following the law.

A side note, a friend of mine was a LE officer and when I rode with her, she would scare me to death, speeding, weaving in and out, but I suspect that she would have driven that way no matter what job she had, she was that kind of a girl.

Miss ya Dawn.

You want to know why there is so much crime in the inner cities, I will tell you, because crime is everywhere, not just the inner cities. People refuse to acknowledge until it's too late, and then they are more afraid of the criminals around them than the criminals are of getting caught. Maybe if people would take a stand for themselves and not think that a government institution is responsible for every damn ones safety criminals would be a little less of the population. Crime people is bit one thing, opportunity. So the next time a crook, badged or not is caught, remember somewhere or somehow the opportunity arose and was taken advantage of.

And I do not expect a sworn officer to get a slap on the wrist for breaking any law. They should receive the maximum sentence allowed by the law that they swore to protect.

And as for all these lead footed, distracted, police officers behind the wheel, just know that I report you to your superiors every time I see you do it. If I could ticket you I would do it. It appalls me when I see blatant disregard for laws by the police, no matter how insignificant it might be.

Maybe you with the badge should fly right so you don't have to see your brothers misgivings posted on this forum.

This Pizza Delivery Woman Knows How To Use Her Gun.

http://youtu.be/RqZGAJmP-Uk