Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Two NYC Officers shot.

College kids who know zippo and think they know it all.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

I'll tell you what, stradial, I went to college when I was almost sixty years old, and those young people were as smart as all get out, on those test papers.

The country would be a better place if we did.

You'd be a dead man stradia! Somebody would kill ya! Petty chit is all you are accountable for. :give_rose:

Edited by The Postman

I'll tell you what, stradial, I went to college when I was almost sixty years old, and those young people were as smart as all get out, on those test papers.

You'd be a dead man stradia! Somebody would kill ya! Petty chit is all you are accountable for. :give_rose:

It's Christmas Eve, I guess it's ok to start drinking this early.

It's Christmas Eve, I guess it's ok to start drinking this early.

Go ahead, stradial, you damn sure need a good drink, to get your panties out of the wad they are in, today. :good:

Go ahead, stradial, you damn sure need a good drink, to get your panties out of the wad they are in, today. :good:

:rofl:

Sorry, don't drink.

:rofl:

Sorry, don't drink.

That's more like it. But, when I get ready to take a drink, I'll toast you, stradial! You are a good and decent man, and just because you wear panties, once and a while, actually makes no difference to me.

Making a point ain't worth a crap, NJ, it's the changing of cops bad behavior that counts.

You don't go around, in this country, killing people for petty crimes.

Not enough cops behave badly to warrant a civil war in this country over it. If it does not stop bad things will happen. Something evil this way comes and it isn't the cops. It is the folks instigating this trouble.

• Like 2

Not enough cops behave badly to warrant a civil war in this country over it. If it does not stop bad things will happen. Something evil this way comes and it isn't the cops. It is the folks instigating this trouble.

At least, you'll be on the Right side, NJ!

But, sometimes the Right side looses; especially when the Right is run by a bunch of narcissistic morons.

Good grief NJ, don't you ever get tired of predicting gloom and doom?

I mean really.

Good grief NJ, don't you ever get tired of predicting gloom and doom?

I mean really.

I don't have to predict it because it is happening. The Mayor in New York asked the protesters to stop for a few days out of respect for the murdered police officers but they wouldn't. You should know about what is happening there, don't you have family in NY. Here is a new round of violence. Should police officers be afraid to protect themselves? I don't think so. These protesters are not even slowing down for Christmas. Disgusting!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/24/protesters-near-ferguson-injure-cops-with-bricks-explosives-after-officer-kills-armed-18-yr-old/

I don't have to predict it because it is happening. The Mayor in New York asked the protesters to stop for a few days out of respect for the murdered police officers but they wouldn't. You should know about what is happening there, don't you have family in NY. Here is a new round of violence. Should police officers be afraid to protect themselves? I don't think so. These protesters are not even slowing down for Christmas. Disgusting!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/24/protesters-near-ferguson-injure-cops-with-bricks-explosives-after-officer-kills-armed-18-yr-old/

What is not surprising either about this event in MO are people getting on social media claiming the black guy was unarmed. The security video shows him pulling out a handgun and pointing it at the officer.

• Like 1

What is not surprising either about this event in MO are people getting on social media claiming the black guy was unarmed. The security video shows him pulling out a handgun and pointing it at the officer.

They have already proven that they prefer a lie. "Hands up" comes to mind. The lies and disrespect for the law seem to be trickling down from the top. Guess we could call it "trickle down lies". <_<

• Like 1

Did they interview any other races and ask them if they feel like they have to tip-toe around Blacks so they wouldn't be called a racist? That's where we're headed, thanks to all the headlines. We can't even have a discussion without someone bringing up something that happened 50 years ago, because there is zero evidence that anything in the news lately had anything to do with skin color.

I've never heard of anyone dying from having to be courteous or considerate towards others. Empathy never killed anyone.

Just saw his mama on a news clip. "Da po-leece be messin wit him an he tried to get up an run."

No mention of a felony possession of a concealed handgun or brandishing a weapon on the part of her young'un.

We are no longer a nation of laws, we are a nation with a President that refuses to enforce the laws he doesn't like. Blocking traffic is against the law, inciting riots is against the law, letting illegal aliens stay in America is against the law. And the press exacerbates the situation with all their racism against whites.

Civil disobedience has garnered many gains for society. No one endorses riots for any reason, least of all because your favorite sports team won a championship.

Remember what Hitler did was legal, slavery was legal, segregation was legal, the Holocaust was legal...

I notice not a single one of you has complained about the anti-government books written by "sovereign citizens" that provoked the killing of police officers and domestic terrorism in general. Is this because you agree with the philosophy of "sovereign citizens"?

• Like 2

I notice not a single one of you has complained about the anti-government books written by "sovereign citizens" that provoked the killing of police officers and domestic terrorism in general. Is this because you agree with the philosophy of "sovereign citizens"?

Your "sovereign citizens" mantra is about as ludicrous as another poster's continuous use of "fake conservatives".

Yawn.

• Like 1

Your "sovereign citizens" mantra is about as ludicrous as another poster's continuous use of "fake conservatives".

Yawn.

Exactly....Sovereign Citizen propaganda shares nothing with normal conservative ideals....they are off the chart. They want anarchy....not freedom.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 1

Your "sovereign citizens" mantra is about as ridiculous as another ludicrous poster's continuous use of "fake conservatives".

Yawn.

Improved your post for better accuracy.

• Like 1

Ronald Joling, is a very conservative, and Christian man.

Paying Federal taxes is not a thing he willfully does.

http://bit.ly/1F4qvcf

What does that have to do with this thread?

Edited by cptlo306

What does that have to do with this thread?

Conservatives were brought up, while saying they were not Sovereign Citizens, when it is a lie! :pardon:

Edited by The Postman

Hitting the booze early I see.

Early? Nah, it's just a double dose. You know, that amount that takes you from being stupid and obnoxious to totally delirious. He's right on that not-so-fine line.

Early? Nah, it's just a double dose. You know, that amount that takes you from being stupid and obnoxious to totally delirious. He's right on that not-so-fine line.

A permanent affliction, in TP's case.

• Like 1

A permanent affliction, in TP's case.

You got that right, in your mind, ABR! But, it's like I have told you many times. If you didn't think I was afflicted; that is when I'd be concerned about my so called obnoxious behavior. :pardon:

Civil disobedience has garnered many gains for society. No one endorses riots for any reason, least of all because your favorite sports team won a championship.

Remember what Hitler did was legal, slavery was legal, segregation was legal, the Holocaust was legal...

What 'they' were doing at the gas station after the police shot the guy with the gun was not remotely civil. They were dangerous not only to the police, but to innocent bystanders that were in the vicinity of those gas pumps. Get off your self-imposed high horse and open your eyes and ears.

• Like 3

To portray that the overwhelming majority of these protesters are "non-violent" is a stretch. However, they want to group all LEO's together for a few specific incidents, society should group them all together for the chaos caused by their group. Fair is fair.

While the right to protest is protected by the Constitution, the lawlessness from those protests and actions which infringe on the rights of other Americans is where it crosses the line. If you goal is a peaceful assembly you can always do that in a park or other public lands. When you take to blocking the streets, looting businesses, burning buildings, and attacking those trying to keep the peace it shows your intentions were not non-violent. That is why there is a difference between a protest and a riot. One is protected, one is not.

Great post.

Choking people to death, for petty crimes, is a good way to insight riots, In New York City I say the video, where the petty criminal told police several times, he couldn't breathe. A choke hold was used. even though the hold had been halted of use by higher authority.

The protesters, in New York, are being peaceful, and are not using choke holds, nor pile ups on their victims.

Choking people to death, for petty crimes, is a good way to insight riots, In New York City I say the video, where the petty criminal told police several times, he couldn't breathe. A choke hold was used. even though the hold had been halted of use by higher authority.

The protesters, in New York, are being peaceful, and are not using choke holds, nor pile ups on their victims.

They're just obstructing traffic and clogging the sidewalks to block entry into businesses. Making it a major inconvenience for shoppers to shop and people to make a living along 5th Ave. Why couldn't they have the protest in the park?

They're just obstructing traffic and clogging the sidewalks to block entry into businesses. Making it a major inconvenience for shoppers to shop and people to make a living along 5th Ave. Why couldn't they have the protest in the park?

Protest that don't inconvenience people are generally ignored.

• Like 1

The pocket book can not be hit, in the park, E Z! They know that it cost hell out of the people who are supporting cops killing them. They can't take up arms against them, but they can cost them millions, and that hurts fascism. and conservatism where it counts the most.

"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." - Frederick Douglass

• Like 1

Those who profess to favor freedom and then try to squelch protests against abuse, are narcissist people. They want their cake, and eat it, too! The struggle is someone else's duty, not their's.

My protests ?

Let me make it easier for you. Should a protest by anyone infringe upon the rights of others?

Here's an example of one today in Atlanta.

Edited by El Zorro

Let me make it easier for you. Should a protest by anyone infringe upon the rights of others?

Conformers who go along with conservatives, and fascists, are always going to have their rights interfered with. People who conform to these groups of people give their rights up, and are subject even to being choked to death for committing petty crimes.

Edited by The Postman

Whether you support injustice directly or indirectly, it has a rippling effect. If you plant crops without plowing the field how successful will your farming be? If civil disobedience were convenient, de jure segregation would still be in existence in America.

Whether you support injustice directly or indirectly, it has a rippling effect. If you plant crops without plowing the field how successful will your farming be? If civil disobedience were convenient, de jure segregation would still be in existence in America.

I have no problem with peaceful protest. I do have a problem with instigators like Al Sharpton.

What is "de jure"?