Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Two NYC Officers shot.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/2-deputies-shot-monroe-county/nhMPr/

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/22/florida-police-officer-shot-run-over-car-hours-after-nypd-murders

Are the ones that killed those in the links mentally disturbed as well? Or are they just thugs and killers? Just want to know which is which, so we can all be politically correct on who to try to give a pass for.

Congratulations yathink you seem to have become this site own version of Al Sharpton. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes reading this entire thread. Bottom line, when leaders condemn policemen (in more than one situation), the people that are tasked with keeping chaos from happening, they become a target.

I know if I need help, I will call a policeman.............they are good people doing their jobs. They see more in one week than most of us have to endure our entire lifetimes.

What if these police officers hadn't acted "stupidly" if the homeowner wasn't the one breaking into his own house? This began in Cambridge in 2009 and has gotten progressively worse. A token "beer summit" was only another photo op.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5895861/Barack-Obama-embroiled-in-row-after-accusing-police-of-acting-stupidly.html

• Like 1

I can't believe I just spent 10 minutes reading this entire thread. Bottom line, when leaders condemn policemen (in more than one situation), the people that are tasked with keeping chaos from happening, they become a target.

I know if I need help, I will call a policeman.............they are good people doing their jobs. They see more in one week than most of us have to endure our entire lifetimes.

What if these police officers hadn't acted "stupidly" if the homeowner wasn't the one breaking into his own house? This began in Cambridge in 2009 and has gotten progressively worse. A token "beer summit" was only another photo op.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5895861/Barack-Obama-embroiled-in-row-after-accusing-police-of-acting-stupidly.html

But did you learn anything?

• Like 1

Any 911 call will be responded to with a team of two patrol cars, not just one,

which effectively halves the number of emergencies the police will respond to.

This will result in dead civilians.

What do we want? Dead civilians!

When do we want it ? Now.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/21/email-circulated-among-cops-2-cars-respond-to-every-call/

- Ace 8)

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 2

...and so will all these people here who are complaining the police are bad.

If nothing else you are mildly entertaining. What would you say about the "sovereign citizens" agenda? Are they racist and violent conservatives?

I am happy I can entertain you to some degree.

Likewise, in the beginning I found your posts interesting, but they quickly moved to the category of somewhat entertaining . . . and finally became obviously biased and more annoying that entertaining.

Any organized group who identifies as white supremacists can safely be considered racists, so I think your point in asking the question in the first place was simply to stir the pot.

But I must say that I concern myself more with the people here in my community who have twisted thought processes and lack the ability to think clearly in any given situation because it very well could have an impact on me.

Cmorg is a very emotional person, DVbP, and has a herd mentality with the other guys, who you hear spouting bull cheeze here. You can see the self-doubt that this herd tries to hide from each other, as well as you.

It's to be expect from them, because of their need to maintain their made up fabrications that have nothing to do with reality.

Speaking of entertaining . . .

You must have me confused with someone who places more value on how people feel than what is right and just.

People like you want to inject emotion into everything . . . and you do so by classifying situations as racist (or whatever buzzword can be applied).

:lol: I noticed he/she had nothing to say about the "soverign citizens" police killing spree. Or the link TJB posted where the families of the police victims offer support to the fallen officers' families.

FTR: I rarely click on links people post because you never know what you will find - or catch.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/2-deputies-shot-monroe-county/nhMPr/

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/22/florida-police-officer-shot-run-over-car-hours-after-nypd-murders

Are the ones that killed those in the links mentally disturbed as well? Or are they just thugs and killers? Just want to know which is which, so we can all be politically correct on who to try to give a pass for.

Clearly they are mentally disturbed. Go on a killing spree and then complete a suicide pact?

Do you think in either case they didn't call it in to dispatch and left the police officers lying there dead for 4.5 hours before they started collecting data? Do you think the first officers on the seen called their supervisors first on a cell phone?

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

The news media can't make enough money by broadcasting these kinds of great attitudes, and the peaceful protesting that led the police officers to speak of the benevolence of the protesters during their march.

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

The article's headline on your link says, Bill de Blasio shows how Liberals should take control of Right Wing planted reporters. The article fails to identify the reporter nor who the reporter works for. How do we know the reporter was from the "right wing?" Is the Daily Kos assuming it was a "right wing" reporter? Shouldn't there be some responsibility here for the Daily Kos to prove what it's saying in its attention grabbing headline?

The article's headline on your link says, Bill de Blasio shows how Liberals should take control of Right Wing planted reporters. The article fails to identify the reporter nor who the reporter works for. How do we know the reporter was from the "right wing?" Is the Daily Kos assuming it was a "right wing" reporter? Shouldn't there be some responsibility here for the Daily Kos to prove what it's saying in its attention grabbing headline?

Consider the source - Daily Kos? What a joke. It's a left wing propaganda site.

Consider the source - Daily Kos? What a joke. It's a left wing propaganda site.

Regardless of the source, what the mayor had to say was perfect. Regardless of political ideology, the reporter asked a stupid question and was put in his place.

• Like 1

Regardless of the source, what the mayor had to say was perfect. Regardless of political ideology, the reporter asked a stupid question and was put in his place.

The Kos said it was a "right wing reporter." The Kos never identified the reporter to prove what it said was true. Wouldn't that fall under irresponsible journalism?

The Kos said it was a "right wing reporter." The Kos never identified the reporter to prove what it said was true. Wouldn't that fall under irresponsible journalism?

I posted this because of what the mayor said. I know the Koz is a lefty publication. but I liked what the mayor had to say.

Maybe lefties wish to stand their ground, like the ones in California. They must have spent a chunk of money on this billboard. lefty people interested in buying.

santarifle24n-3-web.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCgQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nydailynews.com%2Fnews%2Fnational%2Fcalif-gun-range-posts-billboard-gun-toting-santa-article-1.2054756&ei=gGGaVIbGA8uxggSl-oLYDQ&usg=AFQjCNFSfqmYkJhgRKjgslben7x3Q9kRvw&sig2=CiOYdLKjj4I0u15xUzbdEA

Edited by The Postman

Black cops in NY don't feel safe out of uniform. That says a lot. What of those who can't pull out a badge and say they are off duty?
Off duty, black cops in New York feel threat from fellow police

What’s emerging now is that, within the thin blue line of the NYPD, there is another divide - between black and white officers.

Reuters interviewed 25 African American male officers on the NYPD, 15 of whom are retired and 10 of whom are still serving. All but one said that, when off duty and out of uniform, they had been victims of racial profiling, which refers to using race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed a crime.

The officers said this included being pulled over for no reason, having their heads slammed against their cars, getting guns brandished in their faces, being thrown into prison vans and experiencing stop and frisks while shopping. The majority of the officers said they had been pulled over multiple times while driving. Five had had guns pulled on them.

Desmond Blaize, who retired two years ago as a sergeant in the 41st Precinct in the Bronx, said he once got stopped while taking a jog through Brooklyn’s upmarket Prospect Park. "I had my ID on me so it didn’t escalate," said Blaize, who has sued the department alleging he was racially harassed on the job. "But what’s suspicious about a jogger? In jogging clothes?"

Police shoot black teen at Missouri gas station <<< headline of a story.

An 18-year-old black man was shot and killed by police at a gas station late on Tuesday in a St. Louis suburb near where unarmed teen Michael Brown was killed by a white officer in August, police and local media said.

Police said the man had pointed a handgun at an officer who approached him and another man at a gas station in the suburb of Berkeley.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/24/us-usa-police-shooting-idUSKBN0K20I920141224

What's not relevant to this story? The word Black. This type of reporting is stirring the pot of even more hatred. Did he get shot because he was black or because he was pointing a gun? That doesn't matter to some people in a certain way, and it doesn't matter to some people in a different way. In this situation, skin color shouldn't matter at all. In fact, skin color should never matter. It wasn't an issue to what happened in any of the recent cases except for the ones that wanted or 'needed' to make it an issue.

• Like 2

Black cops in NY don't feel safe out of uniform. That says a lot. What of those who can't pull out a badge and say they are off duty?

Did they interview any other races and ask them if they feel like they have to tip-toe around Blacks so they wouldn't be called a racist? That's where we're headed, thanks to all the headlines. We can't even have a discussion without someone bringing up something that happened 50 years ago, because there is zero evidence that anything in the news lately had anything to do with skin color.

• Like 1

Have you ever been trained in and conducted investigations? I have. In this matter the Ferguson PD automatically gave the investigation to another PD. They had to leave the body where it lay for those investigators. It was the investigating agency's responsibility to collect data, take photographs, and create a sketch of the scene. I like how you try to present yourself as an authority in this matter, yet you don't have the training and expertise to make such a call.

Have you ever shot and killed somebody? Have you any clue what it does to the psyche of a person?

You might as well let it go, all the "questions" have been answered already unless the intent is not really to ask a question but to spin facts to support an agenda.

Wilson testified he attempted to transmit during the incident but later found his portable radio's channel had been switched during the struggle. It didn't really matter anyway since from the time he requested backup until the initial two backup units arrived was under a minute. Backup officers took over the majority of the communications at that time, including requesting a supervisor over the radio, which is expected since the initial scene is always chaotic. There is so much to process in the blink of an eye and usually the involved officer is overwhelmed.

Obviously the majority of the communication with his supervisor will be over the phone so they can hold a normal conversation. The supervisor wants to gather the facts to immediately determine what needs to be done next instead of relying of blurbs of radio traffic. The absolute first thing I do in any serious incident is pick up the phone. It is common place, that is how it happens, that is what is expected by supervisors.

As you know 4 hours is not long for a body to stay in place during an investigation. I have seen them stay 4 times that long even in simpler scenes that were not spread out over a city block. It takes a long time to process a scene correctly, it takes as long as it takes because you only get one shot at it.

None of these things are improper or out of the ordinary no matter how much someone wants to spin it to be. I know the CSI guys on tv can process the scene and solve the crime in 42 minutes but in the real world it takes longer.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 1

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/24/us-usa-police-shooting-idUSKBN0K20I920141224

What's not relevant to this story? The word Black. This type of reporting is stirring the pot of even more hatred. Did he get shot because he was black or because he was pointing a gun? That doesn't matter to some people in a certain way, and it doesn't matter to some people in a different way. In this situation, skin color shouldn't matter at all. In fact, skin color should never matter. It wasn't an issue to what happened in any of the recent cases except for the ones that wanted or 'needed' to make it an issue.

Yup....and in other cases such as when they are looking for a suspect they go out of their way to avoid mentioning race. They will describe height, weight, clothing....everything other than race.

Did they interview any other races and ask them if they feel like they have to tip-toe around Blacks so they wouldn't be called a racist? That's where we're headed, thanks to all the headlines. We can't even have a discussion without someone bringing up something that happened 50 years ago, because there is zero evidence that anything in the news lately had anything to do with skin color.

Did they interview whites and ask if any think that they have ever been pulled over or harassed for "no reason"? I guarantee you can pick any race and you will find some who will have the "I wasn't doing nothing" story to tell. However, if that story involves a black person it is automatically attributed to their race, nothing else. When the police interact with people it commonly leads to an adversarial encounter no matter what the race. I guess "driving while white" doesn't have quite the ring to it.

Edited by Ugadawgs98

No, no, no!! Clearly the police officer went to work planning to shoot a black person. Otherwise why couldn't the officer have handled the situation differently? Maybe he/she could have just talked to the alleged 'victim'. Or used a taser. The cop should be arrested and prosecuted.

...or just maybe the cop had no choice since the 'victim' pulled a gun.

No, no, no!! Clearly the police officer went to work planning to shoot a black person. Otherwise why couldn't the officer have handled the situation differently? Maybe he/she could have just talked to the alleged 'victim'. Or used a taser. The cop should be arrested and prosecuted.

...or just maybe the cop had no choice since the 'victim' pulled a gun.

If the cop really cared and wasn't a racist, he would have allowed himself to be shot to prove it wasn't about race.

• Like 1

I am disgusted by the demonstrators. They are losing more ground and more respect every day. Instigating the murder of police officers is way over the line and disrupting the activities of other Americans is going to cost them any credibility they ever had. Sooner or later they will provoke an altercation with the average citizen that won't end well. I also think it is going to be up to everyone to be prepared to defend themselves against the rioters.

I am disgusted by the demonstrators. They are losing more ground and more respect every day. Instigating the murder of police officers is way over the line and disrupting the activities of other Americans is going to cost them any credibility they ever had. Sooner or later they will provoke an altercation with the average citizen that won't end well. I also think it is going to be up to everyone to be prepared to defend themselves against the rioters.

This display of lawlessness is doing more to harm overall race relations than anything that has happened in this country in the last 50 years. Many are finally realizing the current state of this inner city culture which has festered to new lows over the past few decades.

• Like 2

This display of lawlessness is doing more to harm overall race relations than anything that has happened in this country in the last 50 years. Many are finally realizing the current state of this inner city culture which has festered to new lows over the past few decades.

And left wing morons like Sharpton and Mayor De Blasio have successfully stirred the flames and have endorsed the lawlessness.

Yup....and in other cases such as when they are looking for a suspect they go out of their way to avoid mentioning race. They will describe height, weight, clothing....everything other than race.

The reason that the media quit mentioning the race of criminal suspects is that in the early 80s the black leaders made an issue out of the media mentioning the race of a suspected criminal, so the TV news and the print media, for the most part, stopped mentioning the race of the suspected criminal.

I can remember this being a major topic at the time.

We are no longer a nation of laws, we are a nation with a President that refuses to enforce the laws he doesn't like. Blocking traffic is against the law, inciting riots is against the law, letting illegal aliens stay in America is against the law. And the press exacerbates the situation with all their racism against whites.

• Like 4

We are no longer a nation of laws, we are a nation with a President that refuses to enforce the laws he doesn't like. Blocking traffic is against the law, inciting riots is against the law, letting illegal aliens stay in America is against the law. And the press exacerbates the situation with all their racism against whites.

We do not have a president. The office has been occupied by an incompetent ideologue since January 30, 2009.

• Like 1

It is disingenuous to say that a fraction of a percent of protesters who are idiots speak for the 99.9% of non-violent protesters. The protesters didn't provoke the "sovereign citizens" to write books and kill police officers. I'm sure there are few "sovereign citizens" that call the inner city home.

It is sad and dishonest when non-violent protesters have their actions spun into something other than what they have done. Freedom of assembly and the right to protest is protected by the Constitution.

It is disingenuous to say that a fraction of a percent of protesters who are idiots speak for the 99.9% of non-violent protesters. The protesters didn't provoke the "sovereign citizens" to write books and kill police officers. I'm sure there are few "sovereign citizens" that call the inner city home.

It is sad and dishonest when non-violent protesters have their actions spun into something other than what they have done. Freedom of assembly and the right to protest is protected by the Constitution.

Refusing to accept or believe - or even consider - that these protesters are not mostly non-violent (or at least intentionally disruptive) is part of the problem.

Do they have the right to protest?

Sure . . . as long as it doesn't trample the rights of everyone around them - be that business owners and/or employees, people using the sidewalk, people trying to get to the store or to work, or anyone else doing something other than protesting "injustice".

To portray that the overwhelming majority of these protesters are "non-violent" is a stretch. However, they want to group all LEO's together for a few specific incidents, society should group them all together for the chaos caused by their group. Fair is fair.

While the right to protest is protected by the Constitution, the lawlessness from those protests and actions which infringe on the rights of other Americans is where it crosses the line. If you goal is a peaceful assembly you can always do that in a park or other public lands. When you take to blocking the streets, looting businesses, burning buildings, and attacking those trying to keep the peace it shows your intentions were not non-violent. That is why there is a difference between a protest and a riot. One is protected, one is not.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 5

Ever wonder how these "protesters" have the time and opportunity to do so much "protesting"?

No real job.

• Like 3

Conservatives rely on smoke, and mirrors, just like any other magician. They just get caught every time they do it, and are not fooling anyone. .

tumblr_m3ongjfym81rrimczo1_1280.jpg

Ever wonder how these "protesters" have the time and opportunity to do so much "protesting"?
No real job.

They are sitting behind their desk, while everyone else is out working, and only get on the phone to bark orders once and a while.

This is truth! :good: :good:

They have made their point and it is time to back off and shut up. If they don't bad things are going to happen and I am afraid that is just what some of them want. They want a civil war apparently. Time to go home.

Refusing to accept or believe - or even consider - that these protesters are not mostly non-violent (or at least intentionally disruptive) is part of the problem.

Do they have the right to protest?

Sure . . . as long as it doesn't trample the rights of everyone around them - be that business owners and/or employees, people using the sidewalk, people trying to get to the store or to work, or anyone else doing something other than protesting "injustice".

When they start checking I am sure they will find that a lot of the protesters were with Occupy Wall street. I also think they are paid protesters.

They have made their point and it is time to back off and shut up. If they don't bad things are going to happen and I am afraid that is just what some of them want. They want a civil war apparently. Time to go home.

When they start checking I am sure they will find that a lot of the protesters were with Occupy Wall street. I also think they are paid protesters.

College kids who know zippo and think they know it all.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Making a point ain't worth a crap, NJ, it's the changing of cops bad behavior that counts.

You don't go around, in this country, killing people for petty crimes.

Making a point ain't worth a crap, NJ, it's the changing of cops bad behavior that counts.

You don't go around, in this country, killing people for petty crimes.

The country would be a better place if we did.