Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Two NYC Officers shot.

An agenda? Do you have proof of this agenda? Can you elaborate? You mean like anarchists or "sovereign citizens" protecting their land? Who are the leaders of this agenda? Specifically what can you quote from these leaders that says they support cop killing? If the frequency of tragically killing unarmed "innocent" people or petty criminals without consequences would cease, the healing could begin. It doesn't matter if it's the black community or the "sovereign citizens".

"An agenda? Do you have proof of this agenda? Can you elaborate?"

I can help answer these questions, "You sir.", is my answer.

90+% of what you post is nothing but the tearing down of our courts and the people who serve in them.

That is an agenda.

I understand that you are trying to bring to light perceived injustices, but when it appears that all you ever see is injustice, then I tend to start dismissing your opinions.

After all, there has to be some good mixed in with all that injustice, even if it was just done by mistake, after all, no one is perfect and occasionally they have to make a mistake and get it right.

When some writes, "the frequency of tragically killing unarmed "innocent" people or petty criminals without consequences" that is an agenda.

Why?

Because it is not true.

How can I say it is not true?

Because the judicial system found these officers not culpable of doing what they were accused of.

Ohhhh, I forgot, the courts are crooked.

So, what do we do?

I am sure you can tell us.

Why am I sure you can tell us?

Because you have an agenda and your agenda is to tear down the current system of law enforcement and the judicial system and remake it as you think it should be.

Now there is nothing wrong with having an agenda, when I make a sales call, I always go in with an agenda of what I hope to accomplish.

However, I never lie to the people and say, "noooo, no agenda here or anywhere", I tell them my agenda up front, I am here to help you and your company, if I can, and make money for my company and myself at the same time.

To deny there is an agenda in all this mess is so...let's just say misguided.

Now, not everyone who is involved or even commenting on this situation agendas are the same.

But if you do not think that there are people who are trying to use this current atmosphere to advance their agenda, then again, you are misguided.

Here is the deal, plain and simple in my opinion.

When someone does wrong, then they need to be held accountable, if at all possible.

That is true of everyone, regardless of what their job is, how much money they have or who they are.

Does that and will that happen every time?

No, it is not a perfect world.

But when someone starts having tunnel vision and only starts seeing the bad or negative things, then that is all they will ever see.

It will start to affect them personally and they will start to not be able to see anything positive.

I give you an example.

I have spent a large part of my work days for the past 20 yrs driving around the countryside of the southeast.

Very rarely I have someone ride with me for a week.

In the first couple of days as we ride, I will remark about a hawk here or there that I see flying in the distance.

By the third or fourth day when I remark about another hawk flying around, the passenger will say something like this to me, "You know that the majority of those hawks that you have been seeing are really buzzards."

My reply, "Look, I spend almost every week riding around in this car by myself. One of the pleasures I have is seeing hawks soaring along in the sky. See I see hawks. If you choose to see buzzards, that is up to you, but I prefer see hawks."

Now does that mean you ignore reality?

No, it does not.

But by the same token, if all you see are buzzards, then you are missing the hawks.

One last note along this same line.

An old Indian man told a young boy this, "Inside yourself live two dogs, a good dog and a bad dog. Both dogs are in a fight to see who controls you."

"But which dog will win?" ,asked the young boy.

"The dog you feed the most." ,answered the old man.

So while we need to be aware of negative issues in this world, if all we do is feed that dog, then that is what we will become.

Feed the positive dog also, and I am sure you do.

And if you do, feed our positive dogs also by posting some positive things.

• Like 6

The Justice Department consists of more conservatives, in about every state.

It's lack of justice, and lack of accountability on the part of Law Enforcement that is causing the currant trouble.

So now it's a race issue? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you say this wasn't about race?

I have no idea how you incorrectly came up that I said that? All I was doing was giving information I found in the news. Good grief.

It is not about race but those with an agenda are making it about race. They are the ones who are causing an environment dangerous to law enforcement and citizens alike. That is their goal in my opinion.

That's exactly what is happening. Has anyone seen Al Sharpton show up to town where a black police officer shoots and kills a white guy and claims it's about race? Does he show up in urban areas where the greatest crimes are black on black? No, he only shows up when it's a white police officer and a black man shot. That's how he makes his living, perpetuating racism by claiming anytime a black criminal is killed by a white police officer it was racially motivated. It's disgusting.

• Like 2

90+% of what you post is nothing but the tearing down of our courts and the people who serve in them.

That is an agenda.

I understand that you are trying to bring to light perceived injustices, but when it appears that all you ever see is injustice, then I tend to start dismissing your opinions.

After all, there has to be some good mixed in with all that injustice, even if it was just done by mistake, after all, no one is perfect and occasionally they have to make a mistake and get it right.

When some writes, "the frequency of tragically killing unarmed "innocent" people or petty criminals without consequences" that is an agenda.

Why?

Because it is not true.

Because the judicial system found these officers not culpable of doing what they were accused of.

So, what do we do?

Because you have an agenda and your agenda is to tear down the current system of law enforcement and the judicial system and remake it as you think it should be.

Now there is nothing wrong with having an agenda, when I make a sales call, I always go in with an agenda of what I hope to accomplish.

However, I never lie to the people and say, "noooo, no agenda here or anywhere", I tell them my agenda up front, I am here to help you and your company, if I can, and make money for my company and myself at the same time.

Now, not everyone who is involved or even commenting on this situation agendas are the same.

But if you do not think that there are people who are trying to use this current atmosphere to advance their agenda, then again, you are misguided.

When someone does wrong, then they need to be held accountable, if at all possible.

That is true of everyone, regardless of what their job is, how much money they have or who they are.

But when someone starts having tunnel vision and only starts seeing the bad or negative things, then that is all they will ever see.

It will start to affect them personally and they will start to not be able to see anything positive.

I give you an example.

I have spent a large part of my work days for the past 20 yrs driving around the countryside of the southeast.

In the first couple of days as we ride, I will remark about a hawk here or there that I see flying in the distance.

By the third or fourth day when I remark about another hawk flying around, the passenger will say something like this to me, "You know that the majority of those hawks that you have been seeing are really buzzards."

My reply, "Look, I spend almost every week riding around in this car by myself. One of the pleasures I have is seeing hawks soaring along in the sky. See I see hawks. If you choose to see buzzards, that is up to you, but I prefer see hawks."

No, it does not.

But by the same token, if all you see are buzzards then you are missing the hawks.

An old Indian man told a young boy this, "Inside yourself live two dogs, a good dog and a bad dog. Both dogs are in a fight to see who controls you."

So while we need to be aware of negative issues in this world, if all we do is feed that dog, then that is what we will become.

The tearing down, you speak of, stradial, is done by the people in charge of Law Enforcement. Justice is lost in a parade of lies, just like the lies told by lady who said she saw Michel Brown charging the police officer like a football player.

http://youtu.be/XRkZGghIyB4

I see none of the leaders mentioned chanting kill the cops in a video. There are some disturbed reactionaries but I don't think any of them are equipped to do more than vent. Burning property could be an insurance scam as much as actual vandalism. Property can always be replaced. Lost lives cannot.

Did you see any of those leaders condemning the protestors for the chants? Neither did I.

• Like 1

That's exactly what is happening. Has anyone seen Al Sharpton show up to town where a black police officer shoots and kills a white guy and claims it's about race? Does he show up in urban areas where the greatest crimes are black on black? No, he only shows up when it's a white police officer and a black man shot. That's how he makes his living, perpetuating racism by claiming anytime a black criminal is killed by a white police officer it was racially motivated. It's disgusting.

Al Sharpton is a race baiting pig.

• Like 3

That is an agenda.

Why?

Because it is not true.

So, what do we do?

I give you an example.

No, it does not.

But by the same token, if all you see are buzzards, then you are missing the hawks.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Al Sharpton is a race baiting pig.

You are spot on.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You are spot on.

Not a race bating pig like Sandy McElroy, EZ!

What's clear now, and what was actually clear to the FBI and the prosecutors before she ever testified, is that Sandy McElroy wasn't anywhere near Canfield Drive the day Brown was killed and made her entire story up. Not only that, but Sandy McElroy was on record with the St. Louis police as having lied and concocted fanciful stories in other murder cases in which she falsely claimed to be a witness.

She's the lady who said she saw Michael Brown charge the police officer, who killed him, like a football player. But, According to the Prosecuting Attorney, just 2 days ago, "Sandy McElroy was nowhere around the killing.

Edited by The Postman

Pubby you got the groups who are causing the current trouble wrong. It is coming from the left not the right.

No leaders calling for killing folks huh? Might want to read this: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/farrakhan-refers-ferguson-jefferson-speech-article-1.2028896

You found one radical old man who is calling for an eye for an eye. Show me where Al Sharpton or some of the others named have done so. I can pull up the same thing from "sovereign citizens" and find hundreds of Tim McVeighs, people flying planes into IRS buldings, aboortzion clinic bombers, "Olympic" bombers, the list goes on. They weren't motivated by a string of police killings either.

Did you see any of those leaders condemning the protestors for the chants? Neither did I.

Yes, actually I have. I've seen the families of the victims do so as well. Of course, it's not going to be televised on Fox News and it won't be read in the Washington Times or heard on Hannity.

• Like 1

You found one radical old man who is calling for an eye for an eye. Show me where Al Sharpton or some of the others named have done so. I can pull up the same thing from "sovereign citizens" and find hundreds of Tim McVeighs, people flying planes into IRS buldings, aboortzion clinic bombers, "Olympic" bombers, the list goes on. They weren't motivated by a string of police killings either.

Yes, actually I have. I've seen the families of the victims do so as well. Of course, it's not going to be televised on Fox News and it won't be read in the Washington Times or heard on Hannity.

I did not have to look far to find him. He is pretty powerful with his followers. You apparently are so fixed on your own agenda that you can't see the forest for the trees.

• Like 1

Sounds racial to me:

Brinsley wrote on an Instagram account: "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," officials said. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown — references to the police-involved deaths of Garner and Brown.

Besides the fact the was crazy as hell and his own mother was afraid of him, and he tried to kill his girlfriend before assignating two police officers.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-cops-ambushed-fatally-shot-car-gunman-kills-081050294.html

I did not have to look far to find him. He is pretty powerful with his followers. You apparently are so fixed on your own agenda that you can't see the forest for the trees.

Do you know anything about Sharpton's history? He is repeating history as I type this.

Do you know anything about Sharpton's history? He is repeating history as I type this.

He is a snake and has caused some real problems. He is stirring the pot.

Sounds racial to me:

Brinsley wrote on an Instagram account: "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," officials said. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown — references to the police-involved deaths of Garner and Brown.

Besides the fact the was crazy as hell and his own mother was afraid of him, and he tried to kill his girlfriend before assignating two police officers.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-cops-ambushed-fatally-shot-car-gunman-kills-081050294.html

Could also be because he is a lone wolf fanatic Muslim. He had a foot in a lot of violent camps. He also has a long history with the police.

That is an agenda.

"perceived injustices"? That is how corruption propagates. You overlook the occasional bad for the occasional good. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" -MLK. When I post about injustices it is rarely, if ever, speculation and nearly always facts or convictions provided. You're not going to change anyone's mind with just one instance. You have to show a pattern of systemic problems.

I work within the system we have, however flawed. If I think there needs to be reforms to law I will advocate for that reform by raising awareness. When you have court reporters making mistakes for decades at what point do you call it institutionalized and systemic corruption? Judges have to sign off on transcripts, lawyers read them but none of them know what clear billing errors are made?

Why?

Because it is not true.

So, what do we do?

The communication is between you and I. Why do you feel a need to validate yourself by drawing "us" into it? Are you the spokesperson for "us"? I'm really curious about that because I always see those on the perceived "left" speak for themselves and those on the perceived right always speak in terms of "us".

I don't think the judicial system has to be torn down. I think it should work as intended and those that bastardize the system should be exposed and removed from it. They should not be overlooked because 51% of the time the do what they are supposed to do.

Agendas can go both ways. Someone can say there is an agenda to militarize the police and oppress citizens. And you will say there is no such agenda, please provide proof of your allegations. You are going to tell me that a guy who gets shot 30-35 feet from a police officer tried to "rush" the officer? After being shot he continued to rush with 4 bullet wounds so the officer had to drop two more rounds in his head? Then the officer doesn't call it into dispatch but he calls his supervisor on his cell phone? Who is not being honest with himself here?

I don't see an agenda so if you can elaborate and name the leaders and what the leaders are pushing I will agree with you whole-heatedly. Otherwise, without evidence and facts, you are just as you say, "a conspiracy theorist".

I give you an example.

No, it does not.

If all you see are hawks through your rose colored glasses your reality is just as distorted.

I know this story. It's a good story. Works both ways. The first step towards change is awareness, the second step is acceptance.

Here's an analogy for you. In my opinion, having an tolerable level of corruption in society is as acceptable as having a tolerable level of cancer in your body. Perfection eludes us all but that should not diminish the pursuit of it.

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

Sounds racial to me:

Yeah, this guy was bad news waaaay before the "hands up" and "can't breath" stuff.

People who say that doing things like killing the police, rioting and other illegal acts are ok, if you are protesting a perceived injustice, help people who are already inclined to such acts, think it is ok to actually commit those acts.

Pubby was right about mob mentality as far as that goes.

You don't help calm a fire by pouring gas on the flames.

That is why I hope that all of our leaders, both elected, appointed or self appointed, say and do the right thing from here own out.

What is the right thing?

I am not 100% sure, but like a lot of things in life, I know the wrong thing when I see or hear it.

I know I say/type some out there stuff at times, "nuke em all" and stuff like that, and perhaps I need to think about that.

I usually do so to yank on Citizen Cain's or Pubby's chains, knowing that they both know I am doing so, even while they also know that there is a part of me that wishes that would solve the problem.

I grew up with Sharpton's history long before he became nationally known. It appears that I know more than you do. Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy
  • Like 1

You hit the nail on the head when you point out he was mentally unstable. It is unlikely we'll discover he was acting in behalf of some "agenda". If there were some agenda I have no doubt the FBI would have locked up the lot of them by now. It's not like they're writing books you can reference like the "sovereign citizens" do for people like Tim McVeigh to read and act on.

Sounds racial to me:

• Like 1

"perceived injustices"? That is how corruption propagates. You overlook the occasional bad for the occasional good. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" -MLK. When I post about injustices it is rarely, if ever, speculation and nearly always facts or convictions provided. You're not going to change anyone's mind with just one instance. You have to show a pattern of systemic problems.

​It is your opinion that there is occasional good. I on the other hand, think there is mostly good.

I work within the system we have, however flawed. If I think there needs to be reforms to law I will advocate for that reform by raising awareness. When you have court reporters making mistakes for decades at what point do you call it institutionalized and systemic corruption? Judges have to sign off on transcripts, lawyers read them but none of them know what clear billing errors are made?

That is your right and choice.

The communication is between you and I. Why do you feel a need to validate yourself by drawing "us" into it? Are you the spokesperson for "us"? I'm really curious about that because I always see those on the perceived "left" speak for themselves and those on the perceived right always speak in terms of "us".

It was simply a literary choice, don't get all wacky about it.

I don't think the judicial system has to be torn down. I think it should work as intended and those that bastardize the system should be exposed and removed from it. They should not be overlooked because 51% of the time the do what they are supposed to do.

​Again, it is your opinion on how often the system gets it right.

Mine opinion differs.

Agendas can go both ways. Someone can say there is an agenda to militarize the police and oppress citizens. And you will say there is no such agenda, please provide proof of your allegations. You are going to tell me that a guy who gets shot 30-35 feet from a police officer tried to "rush" the officer? After being shot he continued to rush with 4 bullet wounds so the officer had to drop two more rounds in his head? Then the officer doesn't call it into dispatch but he calls his supervisor on his cell phone? Who is not being honest with himself here?

​If the facts presented by the forensic autopsy and the grand jury are not good enough for you, then I suggest that you have already formed your opinion and anything I say will just be dismissed.

You shoot until the threat is no longer a threat, it is that simple.

There are tons of examples where a person mortally wounded was able to cover a large distance and kill the other person before they died.

I don't see an agenda so if you can elaborate and name the leaders and what the leaders are pushing I will agree with you whole-heatedly. Otherwise, without evidence and facts, you are just as you say, "a conspiracy theorist".

​I can't help those who refuse to see or hear, sorry.

If all you see are hawks through your rose colored glasses your reality is just as distorted.

​I see you missed the point of the story, but I am not surprised.

I know this story. It's a good story. Works both ways. The first step towards change is awareness, the second step is acceptance.

​I truly hope that you can find that for yourself. You will be a happier person.

Here's an analogy for you. In my opinion, having an tolerable level of corruption in society is as acceptable as having a tolerable level of cancer in your body. Perfection eludes us all but that should not diminish the pursuit of it.

​It is your opinion that there is occasional good. I on the other hand, think there is mostly good.

That is your right and choice.

It was simply a literary choice, don't get all wacky about it.

​Again, it is your opinion on how often the system gets it right.

Mine opinion differs.

​If the facts presented by the forensic autopsy and the grand jury are not good enough for you, then I suggest that you have already formed your opinion and anything I say will just be dismissed.

You shoot until the threat is no longer a threat, it is that simple.

There are tons of examples where a person mortally wounded was able to cover a large distance and kill the other person before they died.

​I can't help those who refuse to see or hear, sorry.

​I see you missed the point of the story, but I am not surprised.

​I truly hope that you can find that for yourself. You will be a happier person.

The kid was found to have marijuana in his system. Marijuana does not cause rage, THC has a calming influence on the user. How many pot users do you know of that have rage fits? It wouldn't be the first time a report was doctored contrary to the evidence and it won't be the last. I'm sure you think OJ was innocent too.

If I present facts and you refuse to accept them or counter them with facts of your own, there really isn't much I can do to help you. I have to chalk it up to willful ignorance and move on.

I grew up with Sharpton's history long before he became nationally known. It appears that I know more than you do.

191-0616072515-Al-Sharpton--7387.jpg

I know you think that is milk, but you should try some. Civil Rights will become clearer than ever, to ya!

Edited by The Postman

The kid was found to have marijuana in his system. Marijuana does not cause rage, THC has a calming influence on the user. How many pot users do you know of that have rage fits? It wouldn't be the first time a report was doctored contrary to the evidence and it won't be the last. I'm sure you think OJ was innocent too.

If I present facts and you refuse to accept them or counter them with facts of your own, there really isn't much I can do to help you. I have to chalk it up to willful ignorance and move on.

The first thing you must understand is Stradial lives in a town called Mayberry where every cop carries one bullet in his shirt pocket and judge Judy provides justice from the bench. Sheriff Taylor keeps everyone honest, apple pie is always available at aunt Bees house and Rooster Cogburn can always be counted on to save the day.

Edited by CitizenCain

Like I said before, it is a no win situation with people like you.

You say the cops should let the system do it's work, not be judge, jury and executioner.

Then when the system does it's work and you don't like the outcome, then it was rigged or bought off or a conspiracy.

I have learned over the years, although I frequently forget it, that to spend my time talking, discussing or arguing with someone who has a closed mind, does no good for me or the other person.

The first thing you must understand is Stradial lives in a town called Mayberry where every cop carries one bullet in his shirt pocket and judge Judy provides justice from the bench. Sheriff Taylor keeps everyone honest, apple pie is always available at aunt Bees house and Rooster Cogburn can always be counted on to save the day.

And don't forget Kate!

I grew up with Sharpton's history long before he became nationally known. It appears that I know more than you do.

Anyone can say that, but it doesn't make it true.

You have no credibility with me at all because you do have an agenda. You point out a bad judge here or there; a bad court decision here or there; and you give everyone the impression you believe the entire system is corrupt and failing. I agree with everything stradial said about you and your agenda. It was spot on. You are no better than those here who always post a video or a news story about a bad cop and follow it up with nothing but hate for law enforcement.

You hit the nail on the head when you point out he was mentally unstable. It is unlikely we'll discover he was acting in behalf of some "agenda". If there were some agenda I have no doubt the FBI would have locked up the lot of them by now. It's not like they're writing books you can reference like the "sovereign citizens" do for people like Tim McVeigh to read and act on.

It was obvious he had an agenda. He posted on social media what he was going to do and why.

• Like 1

You have no credibility with me at all because you do have an agenda. You point out a bad judge here or there; a bad court decision here or there; and you give everyone the impression you believe the entire system is corrupt and failing. I agree with everything stradial said about you and your agenda. It was spot on. You are no better than those here who always post a video or a news story about a bad cop and follow it up with nothing but hate for law enforcement.

It was obvious he had an agenda. He posted on social media what he was going to do and why.

Because sweeping everything under the rug is so much easier.

• Like 1

stradial's herd mentality keeps him steady , in Mayberry. He's even the boss in his house when he has Ms. stradial's permission to say so. .

• Like 1

Good gosh man. Three separate autopsies all said the same thing. So all three of those forensic pathologists were lying? You definitely have an agenda. You believe the entire system is all jacked up and you want everyone to believe you.

Good gosh man. Three separate autopsies all said the same thing. So all three of those forensic pathologists were lying? You definitely have an agenda. You believe the entire system is all jacked up and you want everyone to believe you.

If anyone can spot an agenda it would be you.

• Like 2

stradial's herd mentality keeps him steady , in Mayberry. He's even the boss in his house when he has Ms. stradial's permission to say so. .

At least you got the last part right.

I'm still waiting to be told I'm the boss.

I told her the other day I was king of the castle and she told me to go sit on my throne.

Hell, E Z, you believed the woman who said Brown charged the cop like a football player. The bi*ch was nowhere around, the scene of the murder, but testified that she was before the grand jury, according to the District Attorney, at his latest news conference.

Her testimony was something she picked up on the street, and claimed it to be what she saw.

Edited by The Postman

Whew, I was concerned about his mental stability until you reminded me he posted on social media, before carrying out this heinous act. You're right, he's a master mind. There's a thin line between crazy and genius.

PS If you have the intestinal fortitude to post something about a judge, you had better be right because the margin of error is less than razor thin. Oh well, can't win credibility with everyone.

Like I said before, it is a no win situation with people like you.

You say the cops should let the system do it's work, not be judge, jury and executioner.

Then when the system does it's work and you don't like the outcome, then it was rigged or bought off or a conspiracy.

I have learned over the years, although I frequently forget it, that to spend my time talking, discussing or arguing with someone who has a closed mind, does no good for me or the other person.

And don't forget Kate!

I have no problem accepting things that are done right. I will not ignore clear instances of collusion.

I was just going to say to you myself... I really can't waste time explaining myself to people who are committed to misunderstanding no matter what facts are presented. Like I said, chalk it up to willful ignorance and move on.

“The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” Plato

Some random thoughts:

1. The shooter didn't necessarily have mental issues. Maybe he was just an evil person. Evil does exist in this world.

2. He clearly had an agenda to kill cops based on his perceived injustice in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases.

3. Anyone that thinks the cops, any cops, deserve to be shot based on the Brown or Garner cases is an idiot and should just shoot themselves instead.

4. Anyone that believes Al Sharpton's main priority is for racial equality is an idiot. His main priority is for his own personal gain. To think otherwise is to ignore history.

• Like 5

Some random thoughts:

1. The shooter didn't necessarily have mental issues. Maybe he was just an evil person. Evil does exist in this world.

2. He clearly had an agenda to kill cops based on his perceived injustice in the Michael Brown and Eric Garner cases.

3. Anyone that thinks the cops, any cops, deserve to be shot based on the Brown or Garner cases is an idiot and should just shoot themselves instead.

4. Anyone that believes Al Sharpton's main priority is for racial equality is an idiot. His main priority is for his own personal gain. To think otherwise is to ignore history.

And people that bring up Al Sharpton as a way to dismiss the facts are just blowing smoke.

Whew, I was concerned about his mental stability until you reminded me he posted on social media, before carrying out this heinous act. You're right, he's a master mind. There's a thin line between crazy and genius.

PS If you have the intestinal fortitude to post something about a judge, you had better be right because the margin of error is less than razor thin. Oh well, can't win credibility with everyone.

Winning credibility with E Z, DVbP, is like flushing your integrity down the toilet.

Edited by The Postman

I have no problem accepting things that are done right. I will not ignore clear instances of collusion.

I was just going to say to you myself... I really can't waste time explaining myself to people who are committed to misunderstanding no matter what facts are presented. Like I said, chalk it up to willful ignorance and move on.

“The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.” Plato

Funny, not once did say anything about you, other than you were not willing to have an open mind, yet you call me ignorant.

I have deleted several things in this post and will close with this, you do not win people over to your side of any discussion by calling them names.

I only have one person on pcom that I rarely respond to their posts, I guess I now have two.

Good luck in your life.

And people that bring up Al Sharpton as a way to dismiss the facts are just blowing smoke.

Thank you.