Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

Two NYC Officers shot.

With tensions rising between civilians and the police we can only hope this is not an glimpse of things to come.

Two NYPD officers shot in patrol car in Brooklyn

Two New York City police officers were shot as they sat in their patrol car in Brooklyn, police said.

The ambush took place about 3 p.m. in the borough's Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood, according to preliminary reports.

A lone gunman walked up to the vehicle parked outside the the Tompkins Houses, near Myrtle and Tompkins avenues, and started "pumping bullets" into it, the New York Post reports.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-nypd-officers-shot-in-patrol-car-in-brooklyn-212637751.html

He posted a violent message about putting wings on 2 pigs in blankets. And, if they take 1 of ours we'll take 2 of theirs.

I'm sick to my stomach about this.

I read about that a little while ago. So sad.

Just to add, that's a really bad neighborhood

Wasn't the neighborhood, it's the instigators like Sharpton and so many liberals. And, 'so-called' journalists who kept reporting false information. And, the mayor. And, even some posters on this forum who took the time to look for bad cops behind any tree or under a rock, to make their point that all cops are bad. Don't deny it please, we all know that's what you all meant.

Edited by yathink?
  • Like 14

Wasn't the neighborhood, it's the instigators like Sharpton and so many liberals. And, 'so-called' journalists who kept reporting false information. And, the mayor. And, even some posters on this forum who took the time to look for bad cops behind any tree or under a rock, to make their point that all cops are bad. Don't deny it please, we all know that's what you all meant.

Ick. Can you give some respect for just a freaking 12 hour period? trucking idiot.

Bull shiit. What an ignorant post. The shooter took his own life, he didn't do that because of Al Sharpton, he did that because he was mentally disturbed.

this needs to not be about politics. Because its not.

• Like 5

Yeah, mentally disturbed. And, influenced by people who hate cops. You guys can try to spin this to take the spotlight off all the people and posts that were solely on making cops look bad. I spit on anyone who did just that. Look in a friggin mirror.

Yeah, mentally disturbed. And, influenced by people who hate cops. You guys can try to spin this to take the spotlight off all the people and posts that were solely on making cops look bad. I spit on anyone who did just that. Look in a friggin mirror.

Currently 1 niece and 2 nephews are NYPD Officiers. BIL is retired, as is his brother.

Clearly, you were not raised to respect anything except your twisted political views. Two entire families are devastated right now so just shut your pie hole.

• Like 4

The gunman was black and is believed to have belonged to the Black Guerrilla Family, an offshoot of the Black Panther Party started in the 60's. The gunman is also suspected of shooting his girlfriend in Baltimore early Saturday before going to NYC. The names of the NYPD officers have not been released yet, but I read one was male and the other female.

• Like 2

An eye for an eye will be enough. Don't take two lives for one.

Are you saying it would have been OK if only one officer was killed?

When I look in the mirror I like what I see. I don't see a person who jumps to conclusions to fit my political agenda. Perhaps we should all unite against acts like this and stop pointing fingers at the wrong people.

• Like 5

The gunman was black and is believed to have belonged to the Black Guerrilla Family, an offshoot of the Black Panther Party started in the 60's. The gunman is also suspected of shooting his girlfriend in Baltimore early Saturday before going to NYC. The names of the NYPD officers have not been released yet, but I read one was male and the other female.

Then you misread.....bet that happens a lot.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

Bull shiit. What an ignorant post. The shooter took his own life, he didn't do that because of Al Sharpton, he did that because he was mentally disturbed.

this needs to not be about politics. Because its not.

A former police commissioner of NYC has also said that Al Sharpton and the Mayor are guilty of insatigating the racial tension to cause mentaly unstable people to shoot at law enforcement personal. This has been widely reported in the regular new media.

• Like 3

Ick. Can you give some respect for just a freaking 12 hour period? trucking idiot.

I spit on you. Worthless.

Yeah . . .

Your name does not suit you.

• Like 2

Yeah . . .

Your name does not suit you.

I posted it and I meant it, in fact I still mean it. I could care less if you approve or not.

I think and hope that one thing we can all agree on, and I am sure we do, is that this is sad thing.

The only thing that I have to say at this moment is that I hope and pray all of our leaders do and say the right thing.

• Like 9

Let's see, from the article you linked:

"Had Mayor Bill de Blasio been forceful from the onset when the two lieutenants were attacked, one has to question as to whether this murderous psycho would have been compelled to target our heroic brother and sister in New York's Finest," Jon Adler, National President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association told Fox News in a statement.

That would indicate to me one officer was male and the other female.

Since then the NYPD has released the names of the two officers who were assassinated: Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. In the story I just found the names in, it says both officers are male.

Since then the NYPD has released the names of the two officers who were assassinated: Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. In the story I just found the names in, it says both officers are male.

True. It's Fox through, so it's wrong.

That reference was to two other officers at another demonstration last weekend, not to today's events.

True. It's Fox through, so it's wrong.

They were quoting Jon Adler, National President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association who said "our heroic brother and sister..." Adler ended up being the one who was incorrect.

I posted it and I meant it, in fact I still mean it. I could care less if you approve or not.

How sad.

And by sad, I mean freaking pathetic.

You stand by your stupid comments in reference to someone claiming gun control doesn't stop criminals . . . thereby instigating the very thing you claim to be tired of.

Your comments were (are) ignorant - at best - and I suppose it is fitting that you stand by them because the attitude behind the comments (unlike your name) does suit you.

The simple fact that was stated is that the ultra-strict gun control laws that are in place in NY so people feel better don't do a thing to prevent a determined criminal.

Two cops are dead, and that is a sad thing . . .

While that is one fact, there are many more facts related to this incident and we can and will discuss each and every one if we so desire.

This is a news story.

If you want a memorial thread, go start one.

"Tired of BS" . . . what a joke.

• Like 4

How sad.

And by sad, I mean freaking pathetic.

You stand by your stupid comments in reference to someone claiming gun control doesn't stop criminals . . . thereby instigating the very thing you claim to be tired of.

Your comments were (are) ignorant - at best - and I suppose it is fitting that you stand by them because the attitude behind the comments (unlike your name) does suit you.

The simple fact that was stated is that the ultra-strict gun control laws that are in place in NY so people feel better don't do a thing to prevent a determined criminal.

Two cops are dead, and that is a sad thing . . .

While that is one fact, there are many more facts related to this incident and we can and will discuss each and every one if we so desire.

This is a news story.

If you want a memorial thread, go start one.

"Tired of BS" . . . what a joke.

How sad you are. Hey, maybe you can drag this website to the pits like you did paulding voice huh? It's for sale, why don't you buy it so you can really have free rein?

That just makes you a loser Internet troll. You have fun with that hobby.

How sad you are. Hey, maybe you can drag this website to the pits like you did paulding voice huh? It's for sale, why don't you buy it so you can really have free rein?

That just makes you a loser Internet troll. You have fun with that hobby.

You are an amusing person.

The drama, the BS . . . it seems to radiate from you.

Evidently your idea of a "loser internet troll" is anyone who doesn't accept your crap . . . and you always seem to end up in the middle of it with quite a few people.

So it would seem the only loser here is you.

And I'm guessing the people at paulding voice didn't like you either.

• Like 2

None of this has anything to do with the original topic. Ugh. On all accounts.

We can agree on that.

Back to the topic . . .

I really hope the shooter in this case was simply a mentally disturbed guy who got caught up in the hype and took matters into his own hands, and not an indication of a sick revenge trend.

If he did kill his girlfriend first, I'm guessing he was a nut job.

We can agree on that.

Back to the topic . . .

I really hope the shooter in this case was simply a mentally disturbed guy who got caught up in the hype and took matters into his own hands, and not an indication of a sick revenge trend.

If he did kill his girlfriend first, I'm guessing he was a nut job.

One report says he is Muslim. The environment produced by the protesters may have helped to bring about another lone wolf attack those crazies are guilty of these days.

According the NYTimes, the shooters last known residence was Georgia where he had been arrested on charges of theft and carrying a concealed weapon.

For those blaming gun laws in NYC for the crime, maybe they should consider blaming gun laws here if they plan to blame any gun laws. Fact is, the thing that stopped this bad guy was this bad guy's guilt as it surely wasn't the guns in the holsters of the good guys - the policemen that were ambushed and assassinated.

Why anyone would think that someone who abhors the notion of a cop shooting an unarmed man (or choking them) would in any way relish the idea of shooting and killing a policeman is simply ignorant. If you are for the administration of justice through courts and process, you hate the idea of that process being circumvented.

Actually that perception is more than ignorance; it speaks to a sickness inherent in the person making that statement and marks them as the type who would lead a mob and a lynching ... because that is the thinking of a lynch mob.

That they'd like to bring that lynch mob to my doorstep gives me something to ponder.

pubby

Being held accountable is way off, I'm afraid. Where there is no justice evil prevails. Who among us has seen justice, other than justice by prejudice? Casting stones that kill people will come back to haunt the stone thrower. In other words, "what goes around comes around."

It's not I that wishes the coming around of such calamity.