Paulding.com

Hello Everyone, new update. :)

As you all know, I had breast cancer surgery a week ago today. I went to the doctors today, they didn't remove the drain, so I have to have it in until Tuesday.

The next set of appointments are the oncologist doctor, and then a radiation doctor. The cancer ended up being state IIIA, because it went to my lymph nodes in my armpit.

I wanted to stop by and let you all know what is going on. I want to take this time and thank everyone for your kind words, prayers, love for me. You guys are wonderful, and your kind words have lifted me up.

Have a wonderful weekend, PEACE OUT!

• Like 8

You have endured the worst with the surgery, radiation is a piece-of-cake compared.

Get lots of lotion and keep the skin hydraded.

Get lots of rest and take it easy on yourself.

If you need to be pampered - do it!

:::keepingpositivehealingforeverthoughtsforyou:::

As you all know, I had breast cancer surgery a week ago today. I went to the doctors today, they didn't remove the drain, so I have to have it in until Tuesday.

The next set of appointments are the oncologist doctor, and then a radiation doctor. The cancer ended up being state IIIA, because it went to my lymph nodes in my armpit.

I wanted to stop by and let you all know what is going on. I want to take this time and thank everyone for your kind words, prayers, love for me. You guys are wonderful, and your kind words have lifted me up.

Have a wonderful weekend, PEACE OUT!

Lucky who are you going to in line with oncologist? I don't want to be a gloom bearer, but I will really be surprised if you don't have to do chemo. I had a double mastectomy and still had to do 4 rounds of chemo. I had stage 2 with no node involvment and the chemo was just a make sure we got it all clean up. I wish you the best, you sound like a very tough lady,so you can do this! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Lucky I have been trying to keep up with your health issues, I am sorry I have not posted sooner, we have been dealing with a few health issues our selves.. but I did want to say I have been thinking of you, and praying for you. hang in there... (hugs)

Lucky I have been trying to keep up with your health issues, I am sorry I have not posted sooner, we have been dealing with a few health issues our selves.. but I did want to say I have been thinking of you, and praying for you. hang in there... (hugs)

ditto ..

pubby

Went to my first Radiation consultation today.

I have to have 4 months of Chemo and 1 month of radiation.

The doctor said that my breast cancer is an aggressive kind BUT curable. :) :) :)

Very happy for that part. CURABLE.

Any hoot, I can't remember if I mentioned about the pain pills and what they gave me when I wanted my Demerol and she wouldn't give it to me and gave me Deladid (sp). That stuff sucks. Well, the radiation doctor finally gave me my Demerol. I know my body and I know what works. I had to take the every 4 hours. If that stuff is suppose to be stronger than Demerol, they are crazy, but that stuff didn't do anything for me.

Well peeps, you think I'm on the way back to being me???? After all, I'm complaining. LMBO!!!

• Like 1

The doctor said that my breast cancer is an aggressive kind BUT curable. :) :) :)

Any hoot, I can't remember if I mentioned about the pain pills and what they gave me when I wanted my Demerol and she wouldn't give it to me and gave me Deladid (sp). That stuff sucks. Well, the radiation doctor finally gave me my Demerol. I know my body and I know what works. I had to take the every 4 hours. If that stuff is suppose to be stronger than Demerol, they are crazy, but that stuff didn't do anything for me.

Well peeps, you think I'm on the way back to being me???? After all, I'm complaining. LMBO!!![/quot

Well peeps, you think I'm on the way back to being me???? After all, I'm complaining. LMBO!!!

cheering for you!