Paulding.com

Let's take back PCOM~~~ Don't you miss the fun?

Let's put our thick skins back on. Let's stop relying on moderators to make us "feel better" for nixing an asshole who only wants trouble. I remember a time when this site was composed of stalwart people who stood their ground, and always maintained a professional prose in replies to those who only wanted to bait a field for poaching.

The real PCOM is better than that. And I challenge every one of them to show their face and reclaim what was once the most awesome county forum in the states!!!

Subby/Glenn/Stubby, Snubby, Scooby, ..........and yes, even sphyncter was mentioned a time or two. :lol:

Ferguson? Beuller? Bueller? Bewler?

• Like 3

Are you drunk tonight ?

That's about the only time some partying got started around here at night and pubby would just move it. But it was fun as hell!!! LOL

No mam....but I've had a lot of life kick me in my family jewels. I thought it was time to reflect. Could be a dead horse, I dunno. But it seemed like a worthwhile effort.

If Pubby moves this, then I'll make him eat (whatever he hates the most) and make his family watch!!)....

He knows I love him. I do miss the fun though. Call this an attempt at reclaiming our collective local soul-structure.

• Like 1

Blisters shore can hurt!! I mean...ingrown toenails, that is. I used to have that problem too.

It would be nice if poop could hit the fan, and we all jump in, mindful of our abilities to razz without stirring personal oddities...that we all possess whether we think so or not. ;)

Lowrider....honey....always cut stright across the toenail, avoiding hedging the sides like we always wanna do. Take a Q-tip, and twirl it in between the nail and toe until all the cotton is gone for the Q-tip. Leave it there a day or two. It'll heal right up.

What I miss is the County news. I used to get my coffee & get on P.com & get the county news. the local accidents, drug busts, current traffic , etc. NO MORE. what has happened? & why do we not ever hear of any events that happen & IF they are posted , they quickly disappear??? I could name several in the past yr or two. It's like, who is scared of who or what??? Or are we threatened??

It's just NOT the P.com I loved before..

• Like 1

Hand in air waving. Miss chatting with you to. Haven't been on here in so long.

Life for me has been a challange for a good while but it is nice to see you posting. Just wanted to say hi.

Hi back to you... I check in here every now & then, but not as often as I used to. Hope all is well, with you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Hand in air waving. Miss chatting with you to. Haven't been on here in so long.

Life for me has been a challange for a good while but it is nice to see you posting. Just wanted to say hi.

HI!!

Good to see you around here again ..... Take care!

Well I bathe it in Betadine and soak for 15 mins in Epsom salt. Then I pour hydrogen peroxide over it. Pat it dry with a clean gauze. Apply neosporin and a fabric bandaid. Twice a day. Per doctors instructions.

I'm a clean freak and don't want an infection. LOL

Well I bathe it in Betadine and soak for 15 mins in Epsom salt. Then I pour hydrogen peroxide over it. Pat it dry with a clean gauze. Apply neosporin and a fabric bandaid. Twice a day. Per doctors instructions.

I'm a clean freak and don't want an infection. LOL

:D That's why I asked...I am the same way. Well done, chica!

Howdy pcom... Happy Thanksgiving.. Lowrider whose butt did you kick to get the ingrown toenail lol

LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I guess you saw Miss Connie got a bike....?.......she came by and bought my really nice, really expensive hand made in Arizona by Indians chaps and jacket. Nearly killed me to let it go. But she look good in those chaps!! LOL

• Like 1

What I miss is the County news. I used to get my coffee & get on P.com & get the county news. the local accidents, drug busts, current traffic , etc. NO MORE. what has happened? & why do we not ever hear of any events that happen & IF they are posted , they quickly disappear??? I could name several in the past yr or two. It's like, who is scared of who or what??? Or are we threatened??

It's just NOT the P.com I loved before..

I'm not closing or hiding posts of news or events.

It is a matter of people ... people who are not 'friends' but who share with each other here because on other sites, well you've got to be friends ... who just aren't posting. I think some felt intimidated by snarky posters who were overly critical of things said (as per the nature of this post saying forget it.)

Heck, people just have to see how frigging much crap I take to say it makes them uncomfortable 'cause if those folks can do that to me, why what could they do to 'me'.

pubby

You know, mine hasn't hurt at all. Sorry you had pain with yours. If I ever get another one, I'll do it again.

The painful part was getting the novocaine shots in my big toe. Afterward, it did feel much better.

Pubby you are right, I am amazed you are finally coming around. I told you back in 2009 that you have a small click that does not represtent public views and you act on those. I am glad to see you finally realize your opion and mine mean nothing, it is the opinion of the masses that do. In my opinion your only hope is to work your butt off on al social media with links that drive people to Pcom. You have a group of bashers that jump on people and that hurts the site. What I found were 10 or so bashers were trumped by the 100's that saw through all. The other possible hope is to become a news site that does not try to twist it, someone gets busted for a serious law and you either defend them or mitigate the seriousness of what they did. 99% of people could careless about your opinion or mine, they want quick news. I just hope you are really truely ready to hear what the masses are saying and shut down the minions. When you write the news write in human language, drop your 3 paragraph analogy, report the facts in words everyone can easily read. I do agree with what most will say, it is his site he can do what he wants. if you are rolling that way and the site's income is not needed fine, if it is a business you have to put your opinions aside and create a sustainable model. When something happened in Paulding 4 years ago I came to Pcom to find out, now I can hit facebook but the flaw is opinionated versions. Pcom could fill the gap of no local news but has failed to do so.

Well, this thread seems to have gotten a life of its own. :) Kinda makes me wanna go get a pedicure! ;)

• Like 2

well you did want to kick up your heels ..oh wait...you wanted Paulding .com to kick up its heels...

Indeed I did! :)

Pubby you are right, I am amazed you are finally coming around. I told you back in 2009 that you have a small click that does not represtent public views and you act on those. I am glad to see you finally realize your opion and mine mean nothing, it is the opinion of the masses that do. In my opinion your only hope is to work your butt off on al social media with links that drive people to Pcom. You have a group of bashers that jump on people and that hurts the site. What I found were 10 or so bashers were trumped by the 100's that saw through all. The other possible hope is to become a news site that does not try to twist it, someone gets busted for a serious law and you either defend them or mitigate the seriousness of what they did. 99% of people could careless about your opinion or mine, they want quick news. I just hope you are really truely ready to hear what the masses are saying and shut down the minions. When you write the news write in human language, drop your 3 paragraph analogy, report the facts in words everyone can easily read. I do agree with what most will say, it is his site he can do what he wants. if you are rolling that way and the site's income is not needed fine, if it is a business you have to put your opinions aside and create a sustainable model. When something happened in Paulding 4 years ago I came to Pcom to find out, now I can hit facebook but the flaw is opinionated versions. Pcom could fill the gap of no local news but has failed to do so.

• Like 2

Not sure if it is possible to bring Pcom back to what it used to be... I randomly come back, but when I do, I see the same old BS... Rude people, cop groupies, the inability to criticize crappy service from businesses because they are paying members (Rodney's BBQ), etc...

Good luck Pubby, I hope you have a plan B, C and D.