Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
christinas19

Black Friday....

I didn't go shopping on Black Friday last year, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that, the decade before that...and I don't plan on going this Friday either.

Are you going this year? If so, what is on your list?

My happy self will be way out of the way of the Black Friday shoppers. This chick will be relaxing on the beach - toes in the water, tail in the sand. :)

• Like 2

My happy self will be way out of the way of the Black Friday shoppers. This chick will be relaxing on the beach - toes in the water, tail in the sand. :)

Eww!

You have a tail??

Eww!

You have a tail??

Okay so I was trying not to use the a$$ word - yep, I do have one of those. :). As far as I know, we all do. 😀

the only way you going to get me out on Friday is if they call for snow and I need to stock up on the important stuff.....nah I'll make a list and send hubby

• Like 1

No way. I haven't done a Black Friday since my kids were small, and that was back in the day when you really could get a great deal. Now you can get great deals on the internet.

There is nothing interesting or fun about having to wait in line to ask for something, pay for something, get something to eat and wait to have to pee.

Black Friday???

Bunch of dang racist!!!!

IKR? :lol:

As far as Black Friday goes, no way, no how!

NOPE. I used to LOVE to do Black Friday shopping with DD. After dinner on Thanksgiving we would get the paper and map our route to all the bargains. We would leave the house about 4AM and return about 9PM. It was a great mother/daughter time and fun getting the bargains. Since my strokes I haven't been able to go so she and her brother continued the family tradition. Last year she needed us to go to Wal-Mart to help get a 3rd TV they had on sale. I decided to tag along with her Dad to get the same TV for us. It was great bc it was one of those guaranteed items. That is the only reason we went. I got the paperwork and came home and registered to get the TV. They sent me an email in about 2 weeks that it was ready to pick up. Easy as pie transaction and the ONLY way I would do Black Friday again.

Not a chance in hell.

However, I will be impatiently waiting for the news footage of the sheeple trampling each other to save 50 bucks on a cheezety television.