Paulding.com

Briar Patch

It was remade a few years ago.

So are they are making a new Footloose or this is the guy that produced the last Footloose, who is looking to make another picture using the Briar Patch?

I guess it doesn't really matter as far as the Briar Patch and county getting some business, I just didn't realize there were more than one Footloose.

So are they are making a new Footloose or this is the guy that produced the last Footloose, who is looking to make another picture using the Briar Patch?

I guess it doesn't really matter as far as the Briar Patch and county getting some business, I just didn't realize there were more than one Footloose.

Dunno...but what if Kate was in the movie?????

Kevin Bacon was in the original Footloose back in the 80's. Then they did a remake of the movie either last year or the year before. The producer of that movie, wants to use Briar Patch in his next movie, whatever that may be.

Understand now stradial????

• Like 1

Kevin Bacon was in the original Footloose back in the 80's. Then they did a remake of the movie either last year or the year before. The producer of that movie, wants to use Briar Patch in his next movie, whatever that may be.

He's not listening now. His mind is now consumed with the idea of Kate being in a movie being filmed here.

• Like 1

Got it.

Good deal for the Briar Patch and the community, if it works out.

• Like 2

Who is Kate?

Here is a link to a thread, here on pcom, about her and her comedy band Garfunkel and Oates.

The thread is titled, "This is THE week".

http://paulding.com/forum/topic/312800-this-week-is-the-week/?do=findComment&comment=3949249

Kate Micucci is an American actress, comedian, singer-songwriter, and artist. Her first major television exposure was her role as Stephanie Gooch in Scrubs, and later as Shelley in Raising Hope and Raj's girlfriend Lucy in The Big Bang Theory. She is one half of the musical comedy duo Garfunkel and Oates.

Micucci.jpg

How could you not know of the newest "Footloose"???? The opening scene is shot in Downtown Hiram!!!!!! At the Railroad crossing and the main character lives at the Car lot......If anyone hasn't seen this, it is a must see since our town is in the movie!!

You would be surprised at the number of movies since 1980 that I have never heard of.

(that would be most of them)

However, you would be shocked how much I know about movies and movies stars from 1980 back, especially the 1950's, 40's and 30's.

I am even pretty good with movies and stars from the 1920's and before.

What now?

Footloose with Kevin Bacon was filmed here?

Or are they making a sequel of Footloose with Kevin Bacon in modern times?

The second FOOTLOOSE was filmed in Hiram. Kevin Bacon was in the first Footloose, not the second.

Kevin Bacon has nothing to do with this movie that might be filmed at Briar Patch.

One of the stars (rumor has it) is that Zac Efron kid.

So everyone PLEASE get the movie Footloose out of your head. It has nothing to do with that movie.

Lord help me............................

It's the producer FROM footloose.

He wants to film ANOTHER movie at Briar Patch.

It has NOTHING to do with FOOTLOOSE.

How much clearer can I be?????

Clearer??

It isn't the least bit clear.

So you're saying that the guy who did Footloose didn't want to do Footloose in the first place?

But he wants to use the Briarpatch and talk about Footloose?

So everyone PLEASE get the movie Footloose out of your head. It has nothing to do with that movie.

But you said that this guy is the producer of Footloose - you brought up Footloose in the first place . . . and now we are supposed to forget it??

And I had no idea that Zac Efron produced Footloose (the first or the second?).

The food at this Briar Patch has never been as good as the original Briar Patch before it burned down and was rebuilt. That happened one night when I was in my 20s. I was in Dallas talking with a friend. He heard the fire dispatch call come in over his hand held radio scanner. We drove up to the Briar Patch and watched the firefighters work to put it out. His brother, also a friend of mine, worked as a deputy and was directing the road traffic. A piece of Paulding County history went up in flames that night and I will never forget it.

The second FOOTLOOSE was filmed in Hiram. Kevin Bacon was in the first Footloose, not the second.

Kevin Bacon has nothing to do with this movie that might be filmed at Briar Patch.

One of the stars (rumor has it) is that Zac Efron kid.

Zac Efron was originally supposed to be the main guy in the second Footloose.

Never heard of Footloose or Kevin Bacon.I know about the Briar Patch.USED to have good barbeque back when Larry East owned it.Ate it once a week.

According to Lucky, they are filming a sequel to the original Footloose movie at the Briarpatch.

Evidently, it will star Kevin Bacon and Zac Efron.

Footloose was a movie about a backwoods, hick town . . . ruled by old people who "knew what was best" for the people . . . but the kids danced in protest and everything turned out fine.

According to Lucky, they are filming a sequel to the original Footloose movie at the Briarpatch.

Evidently, it will star Kevin Bacon and Zac Efron.

Footloose was a movie about a backwoods, hick town . . . ruled by old people who "knew what was best" for the people . . . but the kids danced in protest and everything turned out fine.

We won't know if things turned out fine until the sequel is out.

• Like 1

Isn't Footloose already a movie?

I know I haven't seen what I thought was Footloose, but I remember a song by that name and I thought it was a movie with Kevin Bacon in it?

Are they remaking it?

It was a movie with Kevin Bacon and then remade in Paulding County about 2-3 years ago. If you look close at the dance scene in a barn (I think it is, the kids are wearing jeans and flannel shirts) you can see DS dancing over the left shoulder of Juliette Haugh. (?sp) One of those extras that sat around all day without pay. LOL. But, it was a lot of fun for him.