Paulding.com

Went to the surgeon today. My surgery is scheduled for December 5th. But, that isn't the news. They found cancer in my left breast now. The cancer in my right breast is a little over the size of a golf ball, and the one in the left breast is about the size of a filter cigarette. Another biopsy is scheduled for my left breast this Friday. I don't know why they have to do another one when they all ready know it's cancer. This is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Also, I found out that breast cancer surgery is outpatient surgery. What the hell?????

BUT, the good news is, I won't have to have reconstruction. I will find out if I'm a candidate for the balloon to deliver the radiation, if not, then I will have to go every day for 30 days. The balloon radiation is twice a day for 5 days.

Apparently that cancer hasn't figured out just who it's messing with.

You are tough, and gonna be a winner. Best thoughts and prayers for ya.

BTW: Bet there are some gals that would like to have boobs as big as a golf ball...so quit yer bitchin'.... :rofl:

• Like 3

Apparently that cancer hasn't figured out just who it's messing with.

You are tough, and gonna be a winner. Best thoughts and prayers for ya.

BTW: Bet there are some gals that would like to have boobs as big as a golf ball...so quit yer bitchin'.... :rofl:

I hate to say this (it gives him the big head) but Glassdogs said it all.

Went to the surgeon today. My surgery is scheduled for December 5th. But, that isn't the news. They found cancer in my left breast now. The cancer in my right breast is a little over the size of a golf ball, and the one in the left breast is about the size of a filter cigarette. Another biopsy is scheduled for my left breast this Friday. I don't know why they have to do another one when they all ready know it's cancer. This is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.

Also, I found out that breast cancer surgery is outpatient surgery. What the hell?????

BUT, the good news is, I won't have to have reconstruction. I will find out if I'm a candidate for the balloon to deliver the radiation, if not, then I will have to go every day for 30 days. The balloon radiation is twice a day for 5 days.

that sucks! Wish I had some magic words to say to make it all better,but I don't, but my prayers are going up for you. Stay strong you can do this. I care
  • Like 1