Paulding.com

new berry college eagle thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched the landings web cam on the baby owls,they have just left the nest this week...while it's fun to watch these babies ( owls and Eagles) it's sad to see them leave the nest....but that's life,

How sweet..papa eagle brought mama eagle a valentines day gift breakfast in the nest lol... Funny how daddy eagle is displayed to be so fierce and powerful...but look at him sitting on his babies...he

Two babies now.....now to get through this nasty weather coming in

Posted Images

Wonder if we'll get #3? Even though I read the other pair at Berry was able to raise three successfully, I'm kinda hoping this pair holds it to two. Watching the Fla eagles lose one of their chicks was kinda heartbreaking last year. (or was it the year before?)

Yes I took that picture.

As for me, they canceled the surgery for the port last week because I ended up with an infection in the breast that had the surgery. I'm on two different antibiotics. Today was suppose to be my first chemo, but that was canceled also. They are trying for the surgery of the port next Monday. I'm so over this bullcheeze. (Sorry for the language, just being honest.)

Yes I took that picture.

As for me, they canceled the surgery for the port last week because I ended up with an infection in the breast that had the surgery. I'm on two different antibiotics. Today was suppose to be my first chemo, but that was canceled also. They are trying for the surgery of the port next Monday. I'm so over this bullcheeze. (Sorry for the language, just being honest.)

Great picture!

Keeping you in my prayers for speedy recovery!

• Like 1

Yes I took that picture.

Oh, honey, I know you are. I am still praying for you. And I'm glad you went to visit the eagles in person!

FYI from the FB page:

Attention All Viewers! As of 1 p.m. EST today, the Berry Eagle live cameras will no longer be available on UStream. We are changing providers and moving to Livestream.com. The best way to continue to view the eagles will be through www.berry.edu/eaglecam or Livestream but this is the only affordable solution we could find that will keep advertising from appearing on our feed.. We are sorry for the inconvenience. There is a social stream on Livestream for those of you who access that feature. We will have Camera 1 and the Approach Cam available but will be taking down Camera 2 to see if we can improve its performance.
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking at other cams, I found that the savannah eagle cam has become the Savannah Horned Owl Cam! The eagles didn't come back this year for some reason and the owls claimed the valuable real estate.

Landings Bird Cam

OK the owl one kinda creeps me out it was just staring directly at the cam and not moving just staring!! lol

Awww, thanks for posting, Blondie.

Do you foresee any Lil ducklings in the near future? :)

Too cold for them to start laying just yet, but I won't be surprised at all to see Delilah go to nest again this year.

Maybe another several weeks till the girls start laying again.

Too cold for them to start laying just yet, but I won't be surprised at all to see Delilah go to nest again this year.

Maybe another several weeks till the girls start laying again.

Please keep us posted. :)

• Like 1

Please keep us posted. :)

Will do!

I can tell you this, I'll be a heck of a lot less of a nervous Pmaw Duck this year now that Delilah has successfully hatched and raised ducklings to adulthood on her own with no help from me!

Mama Duck knows what she's doing, and the best thing I can do is stay out her way!

And show up with peas, corn and feed promptly at 5pm everyday! :lol:

Will do!

I can tell you this, I'll be a heck of a lot less of a nervous Pmaw Duck this year now that Delilah has successfully hatched and raised ducklings to adulthood on her own with no help from me!

Mama Duck knows what she's doing, and the best thing I can do is stay out her way!

And show up with peas, corn and feed promptly at 5pm everyday! :lol:

Yep, with most of the worry out of the way, Pmaw Duck can just simply enjoy! Love it!