Paulding.com

So I get a call from the Breast Center and they moved my appt. from Friday at 1:30 to tomorrow at 10:30. I asked if it was positive and the girl said that the doctor has to tell me. I don't like that, just tell me over the damn phone. Any way, she said they moved my appt. to give me a peace of mind. I said, then it might be good news. The girl hesitated, then said, Dr. Robbins will go over everything with you tomorrow. I'M NOT LIKING THIS.

PRAY THAT I GET GOOD NEWS, AND THAT IT'S BENIGN!! :)

I had Dr Robbins she is good,but straight to the point ( which I prefer) Prayers being sent for a great report,,,,and strength and comfort if not, remember you are not alone you have a whole bunch of folks cheering and praying for you!

Just spent some time today with my "survivor" friend. It might be a long haul but she is doing very, very well. After some history with it; she chose to have a double mastectomy and isn't looking back. I have another friend who is a 12-yr survivor. Keep positive; those docs know what they are doing!! Hugs and prayers and smiles!!

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers are with you Lucky. With so many on here praying for you, I know you have this beat.

Matthew 18:19-20

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for,

it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come

together in my name, there am I with them."

• Like 3