Paulding.com

Stealing or vandalizing yard signs is theft and is un-American!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry that happened. People suck sometimes.   I really fail to understand why I can't do me, and you do you, and we all just live happy.

Glassdogs, Even though you don't have a clue what I think about the second amendment (or anything else for that matter) I respect your right to express your idiotic vitriol.

Word.   Life is short, don't be an azzhole.

I haven't listened to Limbaugh, Hannity, Glenn Beck, or O'Reilly in years. I'm actually capable of having a cogent, reasoned, logical thought process and have a conclusion about an issue without having somebody tell me what to think.

Unlike most of the lefties here on P.com who swallow every lie they can read from the DailyKos and the Huffandpuff Post. I can't remember the last time one of them actually posted an original thought; but, that's not surprising since their entire lives have been controlled by union bosses who told them what to "think". Little DNC puppets that they are.

And, I hung the moniker "Obummer" on your president, because, after all, he IS a joke.

And, pray tell, how would you know how a peeping tom feels? Huh?

OH NO you went and said UNION BOSSES. Crossroads will be here shortly.

So passers-by wouldn't think a total idiot lived there?

So, glassdogs, I guess you think it's really ok... and even funny....that my property and free speech rights have been violated. Others who responded to this post have indicated that they may not agree with me but they respect my right to express my opinion and vote according to my own conscience. You, however, just keep making adolescent jokes. So, once and for all, do you think it's ok to do this? If it were your friend (or kid) who committed this crime (and yes, theft IS a crime), would you congratulate rather than criticize him or her?

So, glassdogs, I guess you think it's really ok... and even funny....that my property and free speech rights have been violated. Others who responded to this post have indicated that they may not agree with me but they respect my right to express my opinion and vote according to my own conscience. You, however, just keep making adolescent jokes. So, once and for all, do you think it's ok to do this? If it were your friend (or kid) who committed this crime (and yes, theft IS a crime), would you congratulate rather than criticize him or her?

What I think is funny is your angst over a bunch of yard signs. And, your EGO to think that someone actually cares who you support, as if you were so damned important that everybody who drives by your house ought to pay attention to what you "think".

Next thing we know the ACLU will be "investigating". Have you called them yet?

Edited by Glassdogs

What I think is funny is your angst over a bunch of yard signs. And, your EGO to think that someone actually cares who you support, as if you were so damned important that everybody who drives by your house ought to pay attention to what you "think".

Next thing we know the ACLU will be "investigating". Have you called them yet?

You must admit GD you are showing a lot of the traits of the "Grumpy Old Man" syndrome. And research has found their maybe a physical explanation for this "Early Onset of Grumpyness".

I will send you a PM.

Edited by CitizenCain

WOW you really take this UNION thing SERIOUSLY! OK THEN!!!! You love the UNIONS!!!!!!!

I wish that you not use me in any of your comments. It is uncalled for.

Crossroads, I love unions too (as any sane working person should).

• Like 2

So far, I have had two Michelle Nunn signs, two Jason Carter signs, and one generic "Vote Democrat" signs stolen from my yard (my private property). Not only is this theft (they do cost money, after all) but it clearly violates my ability to express my free speech. What kind of person (a Republican, I assume) would think it's ok to do this? I thought they believed in the Constitution (remember the first amendment?) and in private property rights... NOT!

Have plenty to say, BUT will keep my mouth shut.

What is uncalled for? GEEZ I was just joking around, guess you cant ever JOKE ABOUT UNIONS..........................

I don't make comments regarding your husband , I haven't joked about his free riding in any conversations. I haven't interjected him into any threads. So, I am politely asking you to refrain from making comments regarding me. If you want to start a thread about unions, I would gladly post there.

Is it possible the signs are in the right of way and not on private property? Might want to check with the Paulding Marshall's before you accuse others. I've had several signs stolen, in fact one last week. It had been there since the May primary and now it's gone. I guess it's the way they do things in Paulding.

I don't make comments regarding your husband , I haven't joked about his free riding in any conversations. I haven't interjected him into any threads. So, I am politely asking you to refrain from making comments regarding me. If you want to start a thread about unions, I would gladly post there.

There you go. Once again my husband had the choice 10 years ago to NOT JOIN A UNION. What the heck does my husband have to do about me making a joke when someone mentioned a UNION. :crazy:

Notice you had to throw in the word FREE RIDING. GA is a RIGHT TO WORK STATE!

Edited by DallasRED

Is it possible the signs are in the right of way and not on private property? Might want to check with the Paulding Marshall's before you accuse others. I've had several signs stolen, in fact one last week. It had been there since the May primary and now it's gone. I guess it's the way they do things in Paulding.

No, the signs are well away from the road (definitely on my property). Also, the thief has only taken the Nunn and Carter signs, leaving the others (for state senator and state representative). But thanks for the post. Sorry about your missing sign.

There you go. Once again my husband had the choice 10 years ago to NOT JOIN A UNION. What the heck does my husband have to do about me making a joke when someone mentioned a UNION. :crazy:

Notice you had to throw in the word FREE RIDING. GA is a RIGHT TO WORK STATE!

Notice you used me a the butt of your "joke". You sure can dish it. I have been nothing but polite to you. You continue trying to pull me into your bully tactics.

Notice you used me a the butt of your "joke". You sure can dish it. I have been nothing but polite to you. You continue trying to pull me into your bully tactics.

Really lady I was just joking around. You have been more of a bully on here to me. You started calling my husband names just because he wouldn't join a UNION and then you brought him back up in this THREAD. That attitude along makes me never care to join a UNION.

Edited by DallasRED

Really lady I was just joking around. You have been more of a bully on here to me. You started calling my husband names just because he wouldn't join a UNION and then you brought him back up in this THREAD. That attitude along makes me never care to join a UNION.

Again. I ask you to not reference me in your "jokes". How simple is that?

Then how about this. Dallas Red and CrossRoads are to leave each other alone and not reply to each other, mention each other, look at each other's posts, and in any way think about each other.

Next one that does will be met with the bullets.

Now. Move along. Nothing here to see.

There might still be some Confederates, in Georgia. Mississippi is still 37% Confederates.

They probably steal signs that don't suit their thinking.

CLICK HERE: > https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalmemo.com%2Fpoll-37-percent-mississippi-republicans-back-confederacy-civil-war%2F&ei=K1tYVIamJIyggwTfnoHABw&usg=AFQjCNHUtHnQoHxI-M7Fd3Hzun8Jre73NQ&sig2=ZZIJYSbCRASdk7A1TBmfRA

Edited by The Postman
There might still be some Confederates, in Georgia. Mississippi is still 37% Confederates.

They probably steal signs that don't suit their thinking.

CLICK HERE: > [url=https://www.google.com/url?

sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalmemo.com%2Fpoll-37-percent-mississippi-republicans-back-confederacy-civil-war%2F&ei=K1tYVIamJIyggwTfnoHABw&usg=AFQjCNHUtHnQoHxI-M7Fd3Hzun8Jre73NQ&sig2=ZZIJYSbCRASdk7A1TBmfRA]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalmemo.com%2Fpoll-37-percent-mississippi-republicans-back-confederacy-civil-war%2F&ei=K1tYVIamJIyggwTfnoHABw&usg=AFQjCNHUtHnQoHxI-M7Fd3Hzun8Jre73NQ&sig2=ZZIJYSbCRASdk7A1TBmfRA[/url[/quote

Whoever stole my signs were anti-airport people.