Paulding.com

Police activity in Dallas?

Hmmm. Sounds like they had an accident, perhaps one involving a pedestrian, where the driver was going too fast.

We had a pedestrian get killed just a couple of weeks ago, right here at my subdivision, where the road to our subdivision comes into a four lane road. For several days after that, the state troopers sat at the top of the hill in view of the area where the accident occurred in an effort to slow down the cars. The car that hit the guy here, who was a neighbor and lived within sight of where he got hit, was reportedly doing about 5 miles above the speed limit at most.

What is up with his white finger tips? It almost looks like a french manicure.

Yes, Regions branch near McDonalds in the Plaza was robbed this morning at 9AM. The guy handed the teller a note, then jumped over the counter. Everyone that was there are safe and sound. Whomever this guy is, is walking around with red hands, from a dye pack.

Did they catch the person yet? My son works behind the plaza and he said cops were every where. He said he was told the robber was on foot.

No he hasn't been caught.

Yes, Regions branch near McDonalds in the Plaza was robbed this morning at 9AM. The guy handed the teller a note, then jumped over the counter. Everyone that was there are safe and sound. Whomever this guy is, is walking around with red hands, from a dye pack.

No he hasn't been caught.

I guess his fingers are no longer white.

Gotta love the dye packs!

• Like 1

What exactly is written on that jacket? Milligan? I googled it and didn't find much. What do you think is written on the back? May or may not be useful...he could have picked it up in a thrift store or stolen it, too.

According the a post on the sheriff's FB

Millican's Gutter-Vinyl Siding