Paulding.com

Baby chicks and coyotes

Wolf urine is an effective fox and coyote deterrent that repels foxes and coyotes from your chicken coop by creating the illusion that a wolf is nearby. Wolf Urine or Coyote urine will take care of raccoons, our PeeCoy Combo is great for birds, and Bear Urin or Skunk'Um can keep the dogs away. Now you can protect your chickens and their eggs with Wolf Pee, Coyote Pee, Bear Pee, and Skunk'Um from PredatorPee.com, the best and most reliable source for predator urines since 1986.

http://bit.ly/1pa1Ybj

Where would I be able to find baby chicks for sale? And does anyone have good advice about keeping the coyotes from getting chicks in a coop? The last one was on my back porch and somehow the cage was knocked over to open the cage. Thanks!

I have a great Pyr. I can get you a big bag of hair to scatter around.

• Like 1

Wait up one night and Choot 'em!

It's about the only way you'll get rid of them.

Note that they are pretty smart animals. If you miss the first time, you'll likely have trained him/her to stay away if they can see you.

We tried it, they don't like the smell of great Pyr. Much easier than running around in the dark with a gun :p

You funny.

Dog hair? Why, when you could have bear or wolf pee?

Bear is nasty but not that nasty :crazy:

I know someone that is having to get rid of her adult laying chickens here in Paulding. I told her to come on here and see if you might want to give them a home.

• Like 1

I know someone that is having to get rid of her adult laying chickens here in Paulding. I told her to come on here and see if you might want to give them a home.

Thanks!

And I had heard that Great Pyrenees were good at scaring away coyotes. I think I would rather have hair than pee :D

If she doesnt want the chickens we would love to have them - we have 5 hen and two roosters - and 9 chicks ! oh and 20 ducks....

we have had coyotes come up near the house but our dogs keep them away for the most part -

and silly as it sounds...have her hubby or any male pee on different places around the yard or fence - (some guys like to do their TT outside) - the coyotes will avoid the area -

• Like 2

Thanks!

And I had heard that Great Pyrenees were good at scaring away coyotes. I think I would rather have hair than pee :D

Do you know where the p.com office is? I can drop a bag off there for you today.

• Like 1

Is it still at the corner near the courthouse? That would be terrific :-)

It is on business 6 now next to Jennifer and company hair salon, lots of parking in the parking lot.I can drop it after 2pm.

• Like 1

If she doesnt want the chickens we would love to have them - we have 5 hen and two roosters - and 9 chicks ! oh and 20 ducks....

we have had coyotes come up near the house but our dogs keep them away for the most part -

and silly as it sounds...have her hubby or any male pee on different places around the yard or fence - (some guys like to do their TT outside) - the coyotes will avoid the area -

Oh she wants her chickens and her peacock hen, but she got a letter from the county saying she has to get rid of them. Something about not having enough acreage? She is waiting to hear back from the county about the situation was the last I heard. I did tell her to come on here to this topic and chat with you guys about it.