Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

Is This Man Lying About The Economy, While Georgia Is 51's In Unemployment

You need to move out of the state of Georgia, if you need a job, folks. On the bottom, and even below Mississippi, in unemployment figures, means Georgia is no state to try to find a job in; Seriously!

I don't care how much you like me as your neighbor, because I'm not going anywhere, if you need a job, this state is no place to find one.

I'll guarantee you that our politicians have been communicating with the Chinese for the past 4 years, while claiming that jobs are coming. But, the labor statistics says different about job creations.

So, why did our politicians fly to China several times, in attempts to create jobs for Georgia? .

Edited by The Postman

I saw this on news that Georgia was 51 worst state for employment. Obama's team must have put this out. Remember in a speech he said we had 52 states. last time I counted we only had 50.

must be new math. We know gov't is lying about unemployment level so why do you think one month Ga shows good level then jumps WAY UP. That's because a Democrate controlled gov't was trying to help Carter get elected govenor. Don't be fooled again. Nuts don't fall far from the tree. Do you want ANOTHER Cartern in office? He is barely wet bhind the ears and inexperienced like PO. Please use common sense. Deal's not perfect but he is creating jobs.

• Like 1

Any common sense (or in TP spell "since") that TP had was lost at birth.

In the fake conservative move to cut off Georgia's nose to spite its face, our state "leaders" continue to refuse Medicaid expansion. It isn't just punishing poor and and hardworking employed people who can't afford medical care who are a bit younger than 65. It is punishing the whole state. And, it isn't JUST costing us jobs in the medical fields.

You can say some bad things about Jan Brewer, but she had the gumption, decency, and fiscal sense to force Arizona's legislature to pass Medicaid expansion. I forgive her for some of her silliness from the past.

Other Republican governors are wising up. Why does our Governor continue to do something so dumb that is definitely hurting the people of Georgia?

I don't know why the United States Department Of Labor counts the District of Columbia as equal to a state. But, that is the reasoning there are 51 states in this chart. So, don't be fooled to think Georgia is not actually on the bottom! Heck, if the Bureau of Labor Statistics didn't count the District of Columbia, Georgia would still be on the bottom!

Look at the statistics, yourself, by clicking here:

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVx2agzZUgOsAK9RXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzN2FuMG1nBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDA3N18x/RV=2/RE=1412887579/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bls.gov%2fweb%2flaus%2flaumstrk.htm/RK=0/RS=9zuZP1pip.9nmTLTaK595F6mA9E-

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVx2agzZUgOsALdRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdTF0cTg4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDA3N18x/RV=2/RE=1412887579/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ncsl.org%2fresearch%2flabor-and-employment%2fstate-unemployment-update.aspx/RK=0/RS=PIZSHg3dLUFANLQnmjNfecYfdKM-

Edited by The Postman

Any common sense (or in TP spell "since") that TP had was lost at birth.

I just forget the e, sometimes, ABR!

I meant to say common sci"e"nce.

In the fake conservative move to cut off Georgia's nose to spite its face, our state "leaders" continue to refuse Medicaid expansion. It isn't just punishing poor and and hardworking employed people who can't afford medical care who are a bit younger than 65. It is punishing the whole state. And, it isn't JUST costing us jobs in the medical fields.

You can say some bad things about Jan Brewer, but she had the gumption, decency, and fiscal sense to force Arizona's legislature to pass Medicaid expansion. I forgive her for some of her silliness from the past.

Other Republican governors are wising up. Why does our Governor continue to do something so dumb that is definitely hurting the people of Georgia?

12 Reasons Why States Should Not Expand Medicaid :

http://www.galen.org/topics/why-states-should-not-expand-medicaid/

8)

• Like 1

:good:

More states will finally come on board. Their citizenship will get tired of paying premiums without insurance.

Citizens do pay for the hospital emergency room services, where poor people cannot be turned away. because they have no money. So, those states will finally see that the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is the way to go.

Edited by The Postman

12 Reasons Why States Should Not Expand Medicaid :

http://www.galen.org/topics/why-states-should-not-expand-medicaid/

8)

Another organizational example of the same level of integrity as the "cigarette scientists" propagandists. It would be interesting to see the sources of their funding.

They sure don't advocate for the most fiscally conservative way of doing healthcare. It is very uncommon to find a Republican who advocates for true fiscal conservatism in healthcare matters or just straight federal fiscal policies. The "liberals" have been more conservative than Republicans for over 34 years now.

The Galen Organization says things that show their interest is not seeing the most Americans get healthcare.

Another organizational example of the same level of integrity as the "cigarette scientists" propagandists. It would be interesting to see the sources of their funding.

They sure don't advocate for the most fiscally conservative way of doing healthcare. It is very uncommon to find a Republican who advocates for true fiscal conservatism in healthcare matters or just straight federal fiscal policies. The "liberals" have been more conservative than Republicans for over 34 years now.

The Galen Organization says things that show their interest is not seeing the most Americans get healthcare.

"Consumers and their physicians should have authority and responsibility over health care decisions,

and the vibrant free market will encourage research and innovation and provide better access to new

medical technologies." "A market that supports innovation will lead to lower costs, expanded choice,

and increased access to better medical care."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galen_Institute

:)